blenny706

Interviews cc April 2015

150 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats what we are all trying to figure out, you can always request an expedite by sending the request to www.nvcexpedite@state.gov. They will send your request to the Embassy for them to approve or deny. I sent one last week and I am waiting on a response. Never know, you just may get an approval.

I :wow: was told that the expedite process could take up to 45 days for a reply. I don't know what these people are doing, things seem to change day to day! Ebonie2002 any new on the expedite as yet?

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

Guess I spoke too soon, I just received an email stating our expedite has been approved im sooooooo excited, the kids and I were jumping up and down screaming....... :dancing::dancing::cry::clock::dancing::dancing:

Timeline

thank you (GodsBlessone), email www.nvcexpedite@state.gov, explain why you need an expedite, they will forward it over to Kingston and they will accept your expedite request or deny

Timeline

thank you (GodsBlessone), email www.nvcexpedite@state.gov, explain why you need an expedite, they will forward it over to Kingston and they will accept your expedite request or deny

Wait I kind of lost have they sent you the Interview date yet.

Timeline

I was told when the embassy approves an expedite request, they will call you directly to give you a date as soon as they have your case in hand. The NVC said usually about a week after the approval.

Timeline

Guess I spoke too soon, I just received an email stating our expedite has been approved im sooooooo excited, the kids and I were jumping up and down screaming....... :dancing::dancing::cry::clock::dancing::dancing:

That is AWESOME!! When is the interview scheduled for??

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

the embassy got it on Monday, they called my husband today and told him it was scheduled for 7/17 and we scheduled his medical for 7/02

That's great....good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.