blenny706

Interviews cc April 2015

150 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello my JA peeps. No interview date yet. I have case completed April 17, 2015. Anybody know when I should get an interview date. I called twice today. I need my husband here. Our children needs him. Please help.

Timeline

Yes tried expedite twice using congressman awaiting expedite answer request now, sent May 27, still no reply. Hoping for the best and yes my case is complete and awaiting interview, still at NVC. M

Timeline

Hi, our case was completed on 4/27, only 25days after I sent in the package, I havent received our interview date yet either. Ive called everyday twice a day since 4/28, nothing yet.

Timeline

Hopefully we will here something soon, being so far from my husband is the hardest. I went to visit him for 12 days in Feb and tempted to go back, but I know he will bee here soon, not knowing exactly when sucks

Timeline

I am so annoyed

My husband and I have been waiting forever for an interview at The Kingston Jamaica Embassy. I am beyond annoyed. Why is it quicker to get an interview if you are just applying for a visiting visa? I believe I recieve the letter from the NVC stating case complete waiting on interview date on April 6, 2015 which is 2 months ago . I am so tired Ihave called NVC way too many times and I kind of stop calling because its not up to them. What am really worried about is that when we get the date is the wait time for that as well. I am leaving it all in Gods hands. I am praying that by August the latest I can have my husband with me. I can not tell a lie giving up is too easy. :cry:This is my first post I have been reading visajourney since the day we first applied. It is very motivating to see others getting through but am so depressd.

Timeline

This is crazy! I am sorry to hear you have been waiting so long. I thought we were the only one. My sentiments exactly regarding the time frame for IR1. It's very depressing for me as well. I pray and hope this week will be our week to celebrate. This is definitely not an easy journey!

Timeline

I know the feeling my case was completed April 20, still no appointment NVC says Jamaica is backlog but I don't believe that.I sent an email to the embassy asking why there is no slots available for cr1 visa but they have avalibality for all other's. Haven't gotten a reply yet not that I'm expecting a real answer.

Timeline

what frustrates me is that we are already married.........why are K-1's (Fiance Visa's) are higher priority and scheduled ahead of ours? I contacted the embassy also, they told me they are waiting on the NVC to schedule the interview. They cant do anything until the NVC does their part. The NVC says they are waiting on the embassy to send availability. I dont believe that at all! Three to six months if you are not married from beginning to end and six months to a year or more if you are married.......thats total BS! So its now June, so we are looking at the possibilty of what? A interview late July or sometime in August????? I wish there was something that could be done about this :cry:

Timeline

This is ridiculous. There has to be someone in authority that can figure out what’s going on. I don’t get why people who are married are being pushed to the back of the line.

09/27/14 Married :content:

12/03/14 Became a US citizen :star:

. .

02/25/15 130 Petition sent

02/27/15 NOA1 date :clock:

07/23/15 NOA2 date

08/03/15 Mailed to NVC

08/07/15 NVC Received

08/19/15 Case number assigned, submitted DS-261

08/20/15 Paid AOS bill

08/25/15 Received welcome letter

08/25/15 Sent AOS & IV package

08/31/15 DS-261 reviewed

08/31/15 AOS & IV scan date confirmed by Sup.

09/02/15 Received IV bill by email

09/03/15 Paid IV bill

09/09/15 Submitted DS-260

09/17/15 Case Completed @ NVC

10/06/15 Expedite Request sent to NVC

11/12/15 Contacted Sen. Marco Rubio for assistance with expedite by email

11/19/15 Expedite Approved

12/9/15 Medical

12/11/15 Interview (Approved)

12/14/15 CEAC Status changed to AP

12/15/15 CEAC Status Changed to Issued

12/18/15 Picked up Passport & booked hubby's ticket.

12/31/15 Ring in the New Years together after 4 years!!!! :dancing:

event.png

Timeline

NVC tells me the same thing. Waiting for Kingston and Kingston says waiting for NVC. We need to send an email to Washington or someone who will tell us the truth, this is crazy! We paid for this service it's not free!

Timeline

I got married January 09, 2014 and put the application in on March 23, 2014 so for me it has been 1 year and about 2 months. I don't know what else to do.

I am happy that I found other people I can vent with I am not the only person in this situation.

Timeline

This has been an extremely tiring process.. We have been waiting for an interview for our son since or NVC case complete on April 16,2015. We applied for the IR2 over 14 months ago in April 2014... I don't seem to understand why an CR2 / IR2 interview scheduling should take so long, when fiancé visas K1 filers are allowed to schedule their own interview dates... What is the logic in that?

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Timeline

Thats what we are all trying to figure out, you can always request an expedite by sending the request to www.nvcexpedite@state.gov. They will send your request to the Embassy for them to approve or deny. I sent one last week and I am waiting on a response. Never know, you just may get an approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.