SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jo, what was your friend's Case Completed Date?

Original SD : 01/23/2015

Check List : 04/01/2015

New SD : 04/09/2015

Case Completed: 05/07/2015

Interview Date: 11/10/2015

Timeline

I called today rep claimed they were still working on August but we all know that's bs, she also said she hadn't seen anyone being scheduled in a while . So same old news .

Timeline

Same here no news at all, we have not seen Sam89 for a while ??

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Same here no news at all, we have not seen Sam89 for a while ??

Sorry, I'm here! I've just been waiting, hoping someone will get an interview date

I'm getting a senator involved this week and I'm going to go to the embassy (I'm in jordan) and see what noise I can't start .

Let me know how you go about doing that and I'll so it as well, I'm visiting my husband in September since they refuse to give him an interview date. I can't go much longer without seeing him, it's already been 4 months

I don't think they even let you in the door without an appointment though so I don't know how you'll be able to get in. Keep us updated!

Edited by sam89

Timeline

Sorry, I'm here! I've just been waiting, hoping someone will get an interview date

Let me know how you go about doing that and I'll so it as well, I'm visiting my husband in September since they refuse to give him an interview date. I can't go much longer without seeing him, it's already been 4 months

I don't think they even let you in the door without an appointment though so I don't know how you'll be able to get in. Keep us updated!

I have an appointment for Tuesday actually lol so I'll be let in, don't think they'll be much help but I'll do anything at this point . My parents want to see their first and only grandchild too it's just not fair . I'm originally from Florida so I contacted one of the senators offices explaining the situation and they emailed me a consent form so they can ask about personal info and work on my behalf so I'll fax that to them tomorrow . Just google the contact information for your senators for the state you live in and explain what's going on .

Timeline

wow, seems like we will all be in Jordan, I am heading to Amman this weekend, it has been more than 4 months since I have seen my wife.

I am planning on visiting the Embassy as well. I will schedule an appointment tonight

Timeline

wow, seems like we will all be in Jordan, I am heading to Amman this weekend, it has been more than 4 months since I have seen my wife.

I am planning on visiting the Embassy as well. I will schedule an appointment tonight

haha should have a party

Timeline

I have an appointment for Tuesday actually lol so I'll be let in, don't think they'll be much help but I'll do anything at this point . My parents want to see their first and only grandchild too it's just not fair . I'm originally from Florida so I contacted one of the senators offices explaining the situation and they emailed me a consent form so they can ask about personal info and work on my behalf so I'll fax that to them tomorrow . Just google the contact information for your senators for the state you live in and explain what's going on .

I have but I never heard anything back. I guess I should try again. What did you say you needed an appointment for? In the past when I've tried to schedule something, they never allowed it

Timeline

I have but I never heard anything back. I guess I should try again. What did you say you needed an appointment for? In the past when I've tried to schedule something, they never allowed it

there's a option for like notary services, or other . That's the one you choose, and not allowed it ? Have you tried making a profile/scheduling an appointment through the traveldoc website ?

Timeline

there's a option for like notary services, or other . That's the one you choose, and not allowed it ? Have you tried making a profile/scheduling an appointment through the traveldoc website ?

No, but that's a great idea, I'll do that

Timeline

Guys, excuse the dumb question, what do you mean about priority date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.