lostinblue

Fatal police shootings in 2015 approaching 400 nationwide

113 posts in this topic

Not at all. Just giving you an opportunity to elaborate on that skittle analogy.

Skittles come in different colors, so do m & m's and other races of people. Do all Indians have the same skin color? Do all white people have the same skin color? Come on, stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Skittles come in different colors, so do m & m's and other races of people. Do all Indians have the same skin color? Do all white people have the same skin color? Come on, stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.

M&M's don't have different flavors, like skittles do. Plus when you take the shell off all the M&M's are the same color underneath. That's racist to compare a group of people to M&M's.

I was just (innocently) wondering why you picked skittles and wanted to make sure that each and every detail on the differences and nuances was outlined.

Edited by Expat1

M&M's don't have different flavors, like skittles do. Plus when you take the shell off all the M&M's are the same color underneath. That's racist to compare a group of people to M&M's.

I was just (innocently) wondering why you picked skittles and wanted to make sure that each and every detail on the differences and nuances was outlined.

The initial comment was about colors. It is not racist to compare a group of people to M & M's because they too come in different colors. Why would we be discussing the FLAVOR of people when we were initially discussing the color..... Just saying.

I do not know if black women taste different. I haven't tasted myself before nor any other black woman. You will have to get your opinion and "research" from a man or woman who has tasted a different variety of colors of black women to tell you this. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One post removed for attempting to bypass the language filter and one quoting

last_post.png Attempt to bypass the Forums language filter through the use of alternative characters to spell profanities or through the posting of images containing profanity.

Timeline

The initial comment was about colors. It is not racist to compare a group of people to M & M's because they too come in different colors. Why would we be discussing the FLAVOR of people when we were initially discussing the color..... Just saying.

I do not know if black women taste different. I haven't tasted myself before nor any other black woman. You will have to get your opinion and "research" from a man or woman who has tasted a different variety of colors of black women to tell you this. :thumbs:

It's your candy choice. You picked the one that ties flavor to color. Not my fault you don't know what you're talking about.

M&M's are all the same color and all look alike when the shells are stripped. I know for sure it isn't right to refer to black people or any other people as "M&M". You sure you want to be talking like that?

Edited by Expat1

It's your candy choice. You picked the one that ties flavor to color. Not my fault you don't know what you're talking about.

M&M's are all the same color and all look alike when the shells are stripped. I know for sure it isn't right to refer to black people or any other people as "M&M". You sure you want to be talking like that?

What about M & M's that are peanut M & M's. Peanuts have a slightly different color.

It is not my fault you tied flavor into my comment. Again, if you want to know about flavors you have to ask someone who has tasted all of the rainbows. :lol:

Where's VOL when we need him?

Timeline

One post removed for attempting to bypass the language filter and one quoting

last_post.png Attempt to bypass the Forums language filter through the use of alternative characters to spell profanities or through the posting of images containing profanity.

Written To File sir.

Wasn't That Funny?

Timeline

What about M & M's that are peanut M & M's. Peanuts have a slightly different color.

It is not my fault you tied flavor into my comment. Again, if you want to know about flavors you have to ask someone who has tasted all of the rainbows. :lol:

THAT was funny.