Beautifulday

EAD March fillers! And a question...rfe?

114 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you guys have any updates? I am still waiting for any news from uscis.this sucks!!!

Hello there! I am actually waiting updates from you. Is your 90th day fast approaching already? What's your plans?

It's my 80th day today and still nothing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Hello there! I am actually waiting updates from you. Is your 90th day fast approaching already? What's your plans?

It's my 80th day today and still nothing.

Hi. It hits 89days for me and nothing's changed yet. I'm soooooo fed up!

I've called them twice so far and they just want me to wait.

I guess it's time for me to think about infopass.

(F) K-1 / California Service Center (F)

(L) July 22nd, 2014: Filed I-129F

(L)July 28th, 2014: NOA1(E-mail / Acceptance Confirmation/No mail)

(L) July 29th, 2014: Alien registration number was changed

(L) October 20th, 2014: NOA2 (Mail)

(L) November 4th, 2014: NVC received

(L) November 13th, 2014 : Consulate received( Seoul, South KOREA)

(L) January 16th,2015:Interview and approved

(L) January 23rd,2015: Visa and passport in hand!

(F) AOS (F)

(L) Mar 12,2015 : Sent AOS package(USPS Priority mail 2-day)

(L) Mar 16,2015 : Package delivered

(L) Mar 20,2015 : Noa1 Email & Text (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 26,2015 : Noa1 in mail (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 28,2015 : Biometrics notice in mail

(L)Apr 10,2015 : Biometrics done

(L)Jun 11,2015 : EAD approved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. It hits 89days for me and nothing's changed yet. I'm soooooo fed up!

I've called them twice so far and they just want me to wait.

I guess it's time for me to think about infopass.

That's my plan too once i reach the 90th day. Please do update us here. Seems like no one got approved this week.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

That's my plan too once i reach the 90th day. Please do update us here. Seems like no one got approved this week.

Yeah.lets keep in touch! I think we should call uscis and talk to tier2 before infopass.they might know what is going on. maybe I will do that first.

(F) K-1 / California Service Center (F)

(L) July 22nd, 2014: Filed I-129F

(L)July 28th, 2014: NOA1(E-mail / Acceptance Confirmation/No mail)

(L) July 29th, 2014: Alien registration number was changed

(L) October 20th, 2014: NOA2 (Mail)

(L) November 4th, 2014: NVC received

(L) November 13th, 2014 : Consulate received( Seoul, South KOREA)

(L) January 16th,2015:Interview and approved

(L) January 23rd,2015: Visa and passport in hand!

(F) AOS (F)

(L) Mar 12,2015 : Sent AOS package(USPS Priority mail 2-day)

(L) Mar 16,2015 : Package delivered

(L) Mar 20,2015 : Noa1 Email & Text (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 26,2015 : Noa1 in mail (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 28,2015 : Biometrics notice in mail

(L)Apr 10,2015 : Biometrics done

(L)Jun 11,2015 : EAD approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you signed up for text or email updates? If so, did those come through notifying you of the interview or did you just check the USCIS site?

Yes i am but i dint receive any email or texts. I just checked my case status online.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Am approaching 80 days now and still nothing is happening .its really frustrating am asking you guys as soon as you received an update please pass on the information it would be nice hearing that one or two of us has been approved it would give the rest of us a little hope ,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I placed an Inquiry on Tuesday (June 9th, 76 days since NOA1) and my husband received an email today saying his EAD was approved on June 9th which is odd 'cause upon checking the website it still says "Case was received on March 20th...". Anyway, I've read that some people experienced the same thing. To those people who are waiting for approval, don't lose hope. You'll get yours soon! Happy Friday! :dancing:

On June 1 I called USCIS an did on inquiry about my EAD. I got no email or text with any update. This morning I called again and was told to give it 30 days for the inquiry to be complete. There is no change on the USCIS website, still saying my case was received.

Only to go to my mailbox to find approval notice...... My EAD and AP was approve on June 7..... :dancing::goofy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Congrats to all those who have gotten approved and Goodluck to those, including me, that are still waiting, hopefully our time is very close! Too bad it's Friday today so now we got to wait til the next week. I think I'm on like a day 80 something today, lol. I check the status on the website everyday and it's still the same, nothing in the mail either.

Congrats to everyone who got approved. It's been 83 days, and I'm still waiting :clock: I'm going to call them Monday morning and ask to speak to tier 2. Please post any updates.

Congrats to everyone who got approved. It's been 83 days, and I'm still waiting :clock: I'm going to call them Monday morning and ask to speak to tier 2. Please post any updates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

06/12/2015

On June 12, 2015, your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application, referral number SR11611500547MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

I hope that's good news!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.