Beautifulday

EAD March fillers! And a question...rfe?

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i sent aos on march23, uscis received it on march 31 and my biometrics is april 30, no rfe yet and status is still we received ur case and receipt was sent to u about how we are going to process it blablablabla, the wait is much for k1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My noa date is the 25th of March am here still waiting on EAD card check status and nothing has changed . Therefore the waiting continues .[/quote

My NOA1 for EAD renewal is March 31. I'm getting worried too! My hubbie will have to stop working if he doesn't get it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

My NOA date is March 23, had my biometrics April 12, no RFE, still nothing.

oh wow we r basically in the same boat! Very similar dates. I wonder how it'll go.... I really hope we won't be waiting for long.... Ehhh how is it that some of those people on here already got approved? Looking at the time line states so! Is it really all random or what.... It's been like 70 days for me and it says that 73 is average, I think.

My NOA date is March 23, had my biometrics April 12, no RFE, still nothing.

oh wow we r basically in the same boat! Very similar dates. I wonder how it'll go.... I really hope we won't be waiting for long.... Ehhh how is it that some of those people on here already got approved? Looking at the time line states so! Is it really all random or what.... It's been like 70 days for me and it says that 73 is average, I think.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

ohhh ok... That's kind of weird! Don't they AP and ead gotta be approved before all that? Did u try calling them and finding out wth is going on? My k1 journey was a torture. These people can mess up things bad sometimes!

Yeah I also filed with the AP and the AOS. I'm just very deperate to receive my ead so I can go to work and help with the bills, lol.

Tell me about messing things up! Let me make you feel good for your case when I tell you I sent my case in on 24th of Sept. 2014, I received my EAD in December, which I call quickly, and I haven't heard anything ever since. I was following these processing timelines in the USICS website, and when the last update came last month, I noticed that based on where I live, and where my case MUST be, I should've been approved by date of the online update. I called in, and requested information on my case. Five days later, I received a letter, describing what they have done on my case so far: literally nothing, but sending it to Reno, Nevada (25 hours away from where I live) and nothing else. (Nevada's processing times are way behind) I contacted a lawyer, and together we wrote a letter to the Reno office to find out why is my case there, and insist to be sent back to Iowa (where I live) A day later than the letter was sent, my individual status page noted that they sent me RFE. It was clear to me, that that RFE has nothing to do with the letter we sent, because it coudn't arrive so quick. I just received the RFE with details in the mail today. It is some vaccination misunderstanding, hard to even understand...I don't know if they will ignore the letter we sent.. I am only working on that RFE right now... Joke on me.. Goodluck for you all

Don't you think it's time for you to call Uscis and do a service check on the EAD 80 days seems long .

I did it on Monday June 2 but I still haven't gotten anywhere.... I call again this morning and I was told it can take up to 30 days for me to get a response :cry::clock:

It can take up to 90 days to be approved.

So you may have a little while longer yet.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Let's just hope that we get some positive update soon . Can we inform each other of any updates that one might received

"HOPE" is the word my dear, that's what we have to do! Good luck though.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

My noa1 date is March 17th and have done biometrics on April 10th. No Rfe. I called uscis a few days ago and they said I will hear something from them shortly. I'm so irritated. I am trying not to think about ead card but it's hard lol

(F) K-1 / California Service Center (F)

(L) July 22nd, 2014: Filed I-129F

(L)July 28th, 2014: NOA1(E-mail / Acceptance Confirmation/No mail)

(L) July 29th, 2014: Alien registration number was changed

(L) October 20th, 2014: NOA2 (Mail)

(L) November 4th, 2014: NVC received

(L) November 13th, 2014 : Consulate received( Seoul, South KOREA)

(L) January 16th,2015:Interview and approved

(L) January 23rd,2015: Visa and passport in hand!

(F) AOS (F)

(L) Mar 12,2015 : Sent AOS package(USPS Priority mail 2-day)

(L) Mar 16,2015 : Package delivered

(L) Mar 20,2015 : Noa1 Email & Text (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 26,2015 : Noa1 in mail (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 28,2015 : Biometrics notice in mail

(L)Apr 10,2015 : Biometrics done

(L)Jun 11,2015 : EAD approved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My noa1 date is March 17th and have done biometrics on April 10th. No Rfe. I called uscis a few days ago and they said I will hear something from them shortly. I'm so irritated. I am trying not to think about ead card but it's hard lol

Hahaha me too. Been trying not to think about it but it's starting to get into my system more. I keep on checking the case tracker app and the replies here if there are approved cases for March Filers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.