Beautifulday

EAD March fillers! And a question...rfe?

114 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi guys. Sorry if the wrong section of the forum but I want to know if there r any other aos fillers from March. I filed around March 20 and the notice day is March 26th, I looked at the time line and processing times and it seems like people filling around that time are getting approved, right? I saw a person filed March 20th and just today got approved. Is my turn soon? Can I be expecting approval within the next several days? I'm always paranoid tho so I want to ask... How soon does a person usually get a rfe? Like, the average time to get ead and AP is slightly over 70 days and it's been almost 70 days for me, so my question is, can I still get a rfe or is it 'too late' to cuz people get them earlier than almost the average processing time? I am paranoid because well I have been paying my old hospital bill monthly and this month I wasnt able to yet and I haven't called the place either, so... I also do not have insurance and I've heard somewhere that it's illegal not to have it? So basically what I'm asking is for other March fillers to post in here and tell me about their process and for you other guys who know a lot to tell me if I can still get a rfe and if I should be worried about the hospital bill that was due end of may and hasn't been paid yet and no insurance.. Thanks so much

Timeline

My noa date is the 25th of March am here still waiting on EAD card check status and nothing has changed . Therefore the waiting continues .

So the status still says that they received it, but no info on the approval huh... When was your biometrics appointment? Mine was April 13th so pretty quickly. And its cool that we r basically in the same boat... Gotta inform each other!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi

I filed on March 24, 2015. They received it on 30th March and sent me NOAs for I-130, I-485 & I- 765 on April 3, 2015. Did biometrics on 20th April. No refs yet. Status updated to ready to be schedule for interview as at may 13th. It's bee 72 days now and nothing

I pray you hear something soon, I know how it feels to not be in the "know"

Timeline

Hi

I filed on March 24, 2015. They received it on 30th March and sent me NOAs for I-130, I-485 & I- 765 on April 3, 2015. Did biometrics on 20th April. No refs yet. Status updated to ready to be schedule for interview as at may 13th. It's bee 72 days now and nothing

I pray you hear something soon, I know how it feels to not be in the "know"

Wait what.. What interview? Aos interview? Why would it be so soon and why was it in there if it's past may 13 now and u say u still waiting.. I'm confused

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband NOA1 was dated March 25th as well and his biometrics was on May 7th. We did receive a RAE April 13th which we responded to and they received it May 15th.Other than that nothing yet.

Timeline

My husband NOA1 was dated March 25th as well and his biometrics was on May 7th. We did receive a RAE April 13th which we responded to and they received it May 15th.Other than that nothing yet.

oh wow that's a long time until the biometrics! Hope it all goes well and quick for you. I'm hoping that if I haven't received a rfe yet, I won't at all... Also my biometrics was so soon after my noa1..

Timeline

Wait what.. What interview? Aos interview? Why would it be so soon and why was it in there if it's past may 13 now and u say u still waiting.. I'm confused

My case status on the USCIS website as of May 13th, says" ready to be schedule for interview ". I haven't received an EAD card or date of interview.

My case status on the USCIS website as of May 13th, says" ready to be schedule for interview ". I haven't received an EAD card or date of interview.

Yes Filed concurrently I-485-130 & 765

Timeline

ohhh ok... That's kind of weird! Don't they AP and ead gotta be approved before all that? Did u try calling them and finding out wth is going on? My k1 journey was a torture. These people can mess up things bad sometimes!

Yeah I also filed with the AP and the AOS. I'm just very deperate to receive my ead so I can go to work and help with the bills, lol.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

It might be worthwhile for you to join the thread for March AOS Filers. :)

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

Timeline

Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based main forum to Progress Reports sub-forum - topic is case status ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok my noa1 dated the 25 of March and I did my biometric test on the 27 of April. The last time I checked my receipt for I 485 it stated that as of May 12 your case is in line to schedule for an interview. With the EAD card I was told that after 75 days persons can sent in a service request .is that so ?and how can I go about that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.