zuluweta

Asian Immigrants Becoming US Citizens at High Rate

56 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Of course you can not stop it, moving it from millions to tens of thousands should be possible.

The UK has no shared borders, is surrounded by wealthy countries, and has formidable shores. They still have over 600,000 illegals.

We share a long border that connects to many many poorer countries and have a bunch of island nations with easy access to thousands of miles of gentle shores. Anything is possible sure and if enough resources are assigned it could be curtailed - but then that logic should also work on keeping drugs out of the country, the government spends a lot of money trying to stop it and the drug suppliers still manage to meet market demand.

Making it untenable for them to be here seems a better solution - if they can't earn money most will not want to be here.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

UKs problem is purely political.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The real problem is that there are so many govt programs that many no longer need to take menial jobs to survive . So we pay people not to work and breed kids and bring in illegals to do the job

Before the libs howl, it happens every day in middle ga. Neighboring counties have high numbers of young people on public assistance but have to bring in immigrants to work in the peach packing biz, because they can't get the locals to do it . Simple fact, if the belly got empty they would go to work

The illegals woman have found out they can stay home and pop out babies and get free assistance as long as they have kids, They have learned that trick and are now exploiting it........

Edited by VOL

Timeline

So you think the business owners employing the illegals are passing the savings on to the consumer?

They are not passing it on, it just lining their backpockets.

From what I have seen....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The illegals woman have found out they can stay home and pop out babies and get free assistance as long as they have kids, They have learned that trick and are now exploiting it........

Hard to believe this post was edited-lmao

Timeline

I think if labor costs rise, then business owners will pass on the increased expense to the consumer.

From what I have seen personally it really has not, it seems like the price of service or products is about same whether using legal vs Illegal labor, it seems like the business owners are the ones whom benefits.

Plus it not like the illegals are working for nothing, they are still making fairly good wages here and most of them are tax free....

Timeline

UKs problem is purely political.

What wealthy country is successful at keeping them out? Are any accomplishing it with stiff border controls?

Timeline

The UKs immigration problem has little to do with illegal immigration

Not the point.. Discussing the ability to keep people out through border controls if they want to get in. The UK is an example because there are 600,000+ that did illegally enter the country even though it should be about the easiest place to control.

They are not passing it on, it just lining their backpockets.From what I have seen....

From what I have seen personally it really has not, it seems like the price of service or products is about same whether using legal vs Illegal labor, it seems like the business owners are the ones whom benefits.Plus it not like the illegals are working for nothing, they are still making fairly good wages here and most of them are tax free....

I see the price of services the same too. The business owners put the extra money in their own pockets. They don't pay overtime, they pay with two checks from different companies set up just for this reason. Or they pay cash. I knew of one case where they made out a check to the employees spouse who didn't work for the company. The business owners know all the tricks.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015