977 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Thank you! So as I want it by email I need to send it to him and sign it! Thank you! By the way. I don't really have thousand of proof like a lot of people cause we actually was living together till I came back to my country. So we have a lease with ours both name and join bank account and some picture when we FaceTiming since I'm there. I can eventually ask my step mother to write something about us. But don't know if it's gonna be enough.

Filed: Timeline

So now! Sorry i was in my horse and little bit confused! I'm sorry! The g-1145 is only there if you want the noa1 as email!

Yes the only thing your fiancé has to sign is the letter of intent and the g325-a! Not more! The rest is your job!

So now! Sorry i was on my horse and little bit confused! I'm sorry! The g-1145 is only there if you want the noa1 as email!

Yes the only thing your fiancé has to sign is the letter of intent and the g325-a! Not more! The rest is your job!

I only had tickets of fly and 6 pics and screenshot from skyp and fb messenger !! Should be enogh!

Timeline

I'm the fiancé lol he's my petioner! But like he's busy at work I try to get all the informations! So I'm sending him a picture of me, the letter intent to marry him and if I want to have my noa1 by email the g-1145 form. That's it? After that's his job!

Oh im the fiancé to! I did everything to! Make everything done cuz I promise you you will run after him :D!

I try my best now ok!?

-The form I-129f there he need some information from you to! Look at the form!

-g325a from him and there he put a passport pic on it

-g325a from you and the photo from you on it! Put the name one the back of the pics!

-g1145 he has to fill out and that you put on the top of the i129f

-birth certificaten from him or copies from his passport (maybe military id)

-statement from you

-statment from him

-proof of relationship

-money order 340 dollar

I made a cover letter so that everything is organized !! Look at the link http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

Helped me a lot :)

Hope I could help you

Should he had a dovorce or crime report that to! But look at the link :) is really helpful :)

Timeline

Yes i know Im already running after him! Ok so he and me wasn't married before! He never was arrested for a crime. Just once because he had a fight... But that's when he was younger. So I don't know about that.. I have a second question! He wants to come during the process but if he put his Adress while he's with me I'm France, how we gonna be able to receive the noa2???

Timeline

Oh alright! So yes I should tell me that he needs to do it right now! By the way are you sure that he have to fill out the g-325a? Because I didn't see it on the website

not 100 % sure but that's what I found about it!

In regards to Section C Question 2, if applicable provide certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for any specified conviction(s) (in accordance with the IMBRA). See section 9 of the I-129f instructions for more information.

Does it stays in his records stil?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone! anyone who have filed or sent their k-1 application/packet on june5th and have arrived on june8th in texas, did you receive your NOA1 already? thank you!

(L)(L)(L)

Met in a Texting Clan: Jan. 24, 2012

He started courting even we have not met in person yet: Feb. 1, 2012

He went home in Davao from Manila to meet me; but i refused to see him : Feb 4, 2012

He went back to Manila (without having to see me): Feb. 14, 2012

I said yes to him: March 2, 2012 :dancing::luv:

I went to Manila: April 17, 2012 (his birthday and it was the first surprise I made for him)

He went to where I was staying to meet me in person : April 20, 2012

He proposed despite of not being in good terms: June 26, 2014

(yes! yes! Twas a long engagement. 1 year this June 26, 2015 :dancing: )

Flew back in the U.S after being away for too long: March 19, 2015

Started to compile docs for the K-1 packet: May 11, 2015

Completed: June 2, 2015

K-1 packet sent to Dallas Lockbox: June 5, 2015

Noa1 received via text and e-mail: June 11, 2015

(via USPS priority mail)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.