977 posts in this topic

I hope it is quick for you all, and wish you good luck :) Keep in mind things can change and sometimes the service centers' times change; stay focused and you'll make it!

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Filed: Timeline

One question !! Which adress did you Guys sent it?

Where to File

File Form I-129F at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

For USPS Express Mail and courier deliveries:

USCIS

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

We wanna do express courier!! But I only heard from the first one?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am sending mine today to the actual address---South State Highway. I am going to FedEx the application to ensure prompt delivery. I assume you can use FedEx?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Ok i talked in a German Group they mean ist's Enough to send it to the first address with a trading number !! Everyone says something else !!

We will send it tomorrow

Sorry my phone is on German!! wrote some word wrong! My phone faults

Hi Blondi, from what I understand, all courier services that require a signature including USPS express (as well as Fedex, UPS, and DHL) should be directed to the second address. The first address is a P.O. box, and courier services require a signature on delivery, which cannot be provided at a P.O box address.

I sent mine USPS express to the second address and it was received and signed for, so I assume I did something correctly. B-)

Timeline

Hi again Blondi, see my timeline :) . I sent in my packet, and it was received by USCIS on 1 June. I've yet to receive my NOA 1 so I don't yet know which service center I've been assigned to. I'll update as soon as I know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I'm gonna be one of you guys! :) I am the beneficiary and currently living in Kuwait and my fiance is in California. Hopefully next week we file the I-129F. Good Luck to us!

I couldn't find much couple filing in Kuwait. Let's make this thread active :)

Timeline

Any other petitioners here? It would be good to have a solid group of both active in this thread. I am the petitioner--I currently live together with my fiancee in the Czech Republic.

Timeline

I am a petitioner. I currently live in Seattle, Washington and my fiance is in Dublin Ireland. I sent in the application via FedEx last night for arrival today. I will keep all of you informed on my timeline and progress moving forward.

So when do you guys hope it is all done and can live together? :)

Filed k1 - 08/20/2015

NOA1 - 08/25/2015

NOA2 - 9/17/2015

NVC Received - 10/14/2015

Send to Amsterdam - 10/16/2015

Amsterdam received - 10/19/2015

Packet 3 in the mail - 10/22/2015

Packet 4 in the mail - 11/3/2015

Medical - 11/23/2015

Interview !!!! - 12/3/2015 Approved !!!

POE - 12/15/2015 (finally)

Wedding 01/15/2016 !!

AOS!

Filed AOS - 03/15/2017

Noa 1 - 03/30/2017

Biometrics - 04/21/2017
RFE - 04/10/2017

Send RFE back - 06/18/2017

RFE Received (status changed) - 06/27/2017

EAD/AP Approved - 09/18/2017

Filed N400 (Naturalization) - 03/24/2024

rsz_waitisover1.jpg.e64ce44221da1246df04d25bf6a04bab.jpg

Timeline

I am hoping for as soon as possible but think November is a realistic expectation as well. On the USCIS website it's currently stating 5 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys! I'm new on the website. I'm the fiancé and actually live in my home country (France). My future husband want to stay with me while we doing the visa. Is it possible?

-an other question... During my previous visa (j-1) I was an Aupair and this is when I met my fiancé. I was supposed to leave USA in November but I left in March. Someone know if it's gonna be a problem for the k-1? I don't think so because I didn't overstay more than 6 months and I got denied two weeks ago for a b-2 and explain the whole situation to the consul who told me that's won't be a problem and that I'm still eligible for any non immigrant visa...

Hopefully we can all be overseas by November! Good luck to everybody!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.