Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Everyone if you are having issues go to travel.state.gov and in the search type "applicants with technically difficulties" and click the first thing there are options to help out with problems for each thing .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Everyone if you are having issues go to travel.state.gov and in the search type "applicants with technically difficulties" and click the first thing there are options to help out with problems for each thing .

here you go

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/assistance-for-applicants-experiencing-technical-difficulties.html

Assistance for Applicants Experiencing Technical Difficulties

If you have had technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying your immigrant visa processing fee, please follow the instructions below. If you have been able to successfully complete these steps online, continue to follow the instructions in your NVC welcome letter. These instructions are also at nvc.state.gov.

Thank you for your continued patience; the Department of State is working to address these technical issues and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Are you unable to access Form DS-261 to select a new agent?

Are you unable to pay your immigrant visa processing fee or Affidavit of Support fee?

• Please call the NVC at 603-334-0888 and press option “2” to select your agent. The “agent” is the person who will receive communications and instructions from the NVC. Our customer service representatives will enter your agent’s information in our database and then generate your IV processing fee invoices. Please have your agent’s full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address available when you call us.
  • If you already received a fee bill or invoice from the NVC, you can pay by mail. You must include a copy of these invoices when you mail your payment. Please follow these instructions to pay by mail:

1. Send a cashier’s check (from a U.S. bank) or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State for the amount listed on the fee invoices. The NVC does not accept personal checks.

2. Write your NVC case number on the memo line of the cashier’s check or money order.

3. Mail the cashier’s check or money order with the fee invoices to the address below:

NVC Fee Processing Center P.O. Box 790136 St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

Important tips:

o You should have received two invoices from the NVC: one for the Affidavit of Support fee and another for the Immigrant Visa Processing fee. You may pay both of these fees on the same check but you must include both invoices with your check or money order.

o If you have derivative applicants for whom you received a fee bill – such as minor children – you can also include those amounts on the same check. Don’t forget to include a copy of the invoice when you mail the check.

o For additional information on either of these fees, please go to nvc.state.gov/fee.

• If you have not yet received a fee bill or invoice from the NVC, please call 603-334-0888 and press option “2.” Our customer service representatives can mail your fee bills to you.

Are you unable to access Form DS-260 to complete your Immigrant Visa Application?

• CEAC software programmers are working to give access to all users who have previously tried to log into the system but received an error message. Due to the volume of users who need access, this may take up to 10 days. We suggest that you wait 10 days and then try to complete the DS-260 online. Please visit this page often for instructions on any actions that may be required on your part and for other updates.
  • If after 10 days you are still unable to complete a DS-260 form online, please call the NVC at 603-334-0888 and press option “2.” Customer service representatives will provide your information to the CEAC software programmers for case-specific assistance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

<p>

here you go

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/assistance-for-applicants-experiencing-technical-difficulties.html

Assistance for Applicants Experiencing Technical Difficulties

If you have had technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying your immigrant visa processing fee, please follow the instructions below. If you have been able to successfully complete these steps online, continue to follow the instructions in your NVC welcome letter. These instructions are also at nvc.state.gov.

Thank you for your continued patience; the Department of State is working to address these technical issues and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Are you unable to access Form DS-261 to select a new agent?

Are you unable to pay your immigrant visa processing fee or Affidavit of Support fee?

• Please call the NVC at 603-334-0888 and press option 2 to select your agent. The agent is the person who will receive communications and instructions from the NVC. Our customer service representatives will enter your agents information in our database and then generate your IV processing fee invoices. Please have your agents full name, phone number, email address, and mailing address available when you call us.
  • If you already received a fee bill or invoice from the NVC, you can pay by mail. You must include a copy of these invoices when you mail your payment. Please follow these instructions to pay by mail:

1. Send a cashiers check (from a U.S. bank) or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State for the amount listed on the fee invoices. The NVC does not accept personal checks.

2. Write your NVC case number on the memo line of the cashiers check or money order.

3. Mail the cashiers check or money order with the fee invoices to the address below:

NVC Fee Processing Center P.O. Box 790136 St. Louis, MO 63179-0136

Important tips:

o You should have received two invoices from the NVC: one for the Affidavit of Support fee and another for the Immigrant Visa Processing fee. You may pay both of these fees on the same check but you must include both invoices with your check or money order.

o If you have derivative applicants for whom you received a fee bill such as minor children you can also include those amounts on the same check. Dont forget to include a copy of the invoice when you mail the check.

o For additional information on either of these fees, please go to nvc.state.gov/fee.

• If you have not yet received a fee bill or invoice from the NVC, please call 603-334-0888 and press option 2. Our customer service representatives can mail your fee bills to you.

Are you unable to access Form DS-260 to complete your Immigrant Visa Application?

• CEAC software programmers are working to give access to all users who have previously tried to log into the system but received an error message. Due to the volume of users who need access, this may take up to 10 days. We suggest that you wait 10 days and then try to complete the DS-260 online. Please visit this page often for instructions on any actions that may be required on your part and for other updates.
  • If after 10 days you are still unable to complete a DS-260 form online, please call the NVC at 603-334-0888 and press option 2. Customer service representatives will provide your information to the CEAC software programmers for case-specific assistance.
thanks was on my phone and totally couldn't help to this extent lol .

Dear all, HELP

my joy of finally hearing about the interview dates being scheduled was so contagious that I called the NVC too. My CC was on 13th of May. I got it confirmed twice by phone and by e-mail too. Today I was expecting the great news about my interview date, but instead I got the answer my case is "under administrative processing". No explanation, nothing. The rep Rusty said he can not give any of the information. What is going on? What does it mean? Our case is pure clean, I have overstay 14 years ago, my ban is over long time ago, I was able to visit my husband in the USA twice during the last two years on the VWP.

Am I in trouble? Does it happen at the NVC wile on CR-1 process? HELP, please!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Its my 3rd month at NVC and still couldn't pay the iv fee online. Would that be ok to send all our aos and iv documents before paying the iv fee and completing the ds260? God speed to all of us.

yes you can do that as long as you attach the bar code from the AOS

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Dear all, HELP

my joy of finally hearing about the interview dates being scheduled was so contagious that I called the NVC too. My CC was on 13th of May. I got it confirmed twice by phone and by e-mail too. Today I was expecting the great news about my interview date, but instead I got the answer my case is "under administrative processing". No explanation, nothing. The rep Rusty said he can not give any of the information. What is going on? What does it mean? Our case is pure clean, I have overstay 14 years ago, my ban is over long time ago, I was able to visit my husband in the USA twice during the last two years on the VWP.

Am I in trouble? Does it happen at the NVC wile on CR-1 process? HELP, please!

sorry i cant help u out here but i wanna send u a hug cuz this sounds terrible (F)

P.S. maybe call again, sometimes the reps dont know what they talking about!

We sent our package in before paying th IV fee but you need to make sure your DS-261 gets reviewed we did it over the phone. So you can pay your IV fee pretty sharpish after you send your documents to avoid a check list.

Our S/D was the 24th of April and we payed IV fee in the 30th and filled out ds-260 on the 1st of May and didn't recieve a checklist. So both our counters are just over 30 days now.

Been at NVC since end of March.

Thank you for the Infos. God speed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We have already sent the IV fee via cashier check, they received it on friday 29th, but site still shows us to PAY NOW, as they say lets wait for 10 more days.

Also its nearing 30 days since they received our documents, no reply from them yet.

USCIS

16/Sep/2014 - Case mailed to USCIS
23/Sep/2014 - Case accepted at USCIS - NOA 1
23/Sep/2014 - Case routed to Nebraska processing center
17/Mar/2015 - Case approved by USCIS - NOA 2

NVC

02/Apr/2015 - Case received at NVC

16/Apr/2015 - Received case no. and invoice number via call center

16/Apr/2015 - Paid AOS bill

16/Apr/2015 - Completed DS-261

04/Mat/2015 - DS-261 reviewed over phone

04/May/2015 - AOS & IV package sent

06/May/2015 - NVC received package

08/May/2015 - NVC invoiced our IV fee

09/May/2015- Payment website encountered error, unable to make payment.

19/May/2015 - Sent IV fee via check to NVC

29/May/2015 - NVC acknowledge IV fees payment via check.

03/June/2015 - NVC website still not showing payment information.

03/June/2015 - Waiting for DS-260 to be enabled.

19/June/2015 - Check list documents scan date.

06/July/2015 - Filled DS-260.

15/July/2015 - Case Complete

01/Oct/2015 - Interview date, Mumbai India :energy:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Anyone know how to calculate the day 10 :devil: , whether its day 10 from paying the IV fee, or 10 days after they post that message.????

USCIS

16/Sep/2014 - Case mailed to USCIS
23/Sep/2014 - Case accepted at USCIS - NOA 1
23/Sep/2014 - Case routed to Nebraska processing center
17/Mar/2015 - Case approved by USCIS - NOA 2

NVC

02/Apr/2015 - Case received at NVC

16/Apr/2015 - Received case no. and invoice number via call center

16/Apr/2015 - Paid AOS bill

16/Apr/2015 - Completed DS-261

04/Mat/2015 - DS-261 reviewed over phone

04/May/2015 - AOS & IV package sent

06/May/2015 - NVC received package

08/May/2015 - NVC invoiced our IV fee

09/May/2015- Payment website encountered error, unable to make payment.

19/May/2015 - Sent IV fee via check to NVC

29/May/2015 - NVC acknowledge IV fees payment via check.

03/June/2015 - NVC website still not showing payment information.

03/June/2015 - Waiting for DS-260 to be enabled.

19/June/2015 - Check list documents scan date.

06/July/2015 - Filled DS-260.

15/July/2015 - Case Complete

01/Oct/2015 - Interview date, Mumbai India :energy:

event.png

sorry i cant help u out here but i wanna send u a hug cuz this sounds terrible (F)

P.S. maybe call again, sometimes the reps dont know what they talking about!

Thank you, Dear. I am still in shock, don't know what to do. Couldn't close my eyes last night as blood pressure was pounding in my ears and throat all night :(

We're about to send AOS and IV package on Thursday.....yiiihhhaaaaa!!!..

March 18, 2015 = Sent I-130

March 26, 2015 = NOA1 ( Nebraska Service Center)

March 23, 2015 = Priority Date

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

April 28, 2015 = Case was sent to NVC

May 18, 2015 = Received case number and Invoice ID by phone

May 29, 2015 = Filled DS-261

June 1, 2015 = Received Welcome Letter from NVC

June 2, 2015 = AOS "PAID"

June 5, 2015 = Sent AOS/IV packet

June 10, 2015 = SCAN DATE :whistle: :bonk:

June 12, 2015 = DS 261 Completed

June 16, 2015 = Received IV invoice

June 29, 2015 = Mailed IV payment

July 7, 2015 = PAID IV on CEAC and filed out DS 260

July 10, 2015 = checklist email

"I love my Alabama Boy"

So when exactly is a good time to call NVC? I thought I had read first thing was a good time and started calling right on 7am and can't even get to the menu. It just says thanks for calling, we're receiving a large volume of calls, call back later. Should I wait until the evening? Got our NOA2 about 2 weeks ago so I figured I'd start trying to find out if they've received our case yet.

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

Finally on the 20th! try I got the menu, then the call dropped. Ugh. Another 6 tries and got the menu again. On hold. Fun times.... ?

IR1 Visa

Service Center: CSC

Marriage: 2011/09/24

Baby girl: 2012/12/31

I-130 Sent: 2015/04/08 - USC filing from abroad

NOA 1: 2015/04/10

NOA 2: 2015/05/20 - 40 days!!

NVC Received: 2015/06/05

Case number assigned: 2015/06/17

Submitted DS-261: 2015/07/05

Paid AOS fee: 2015/07/10

Paid IV fee: 2015/07/27

Submitted via email AOS and IV packets: 2015/07/27

Checklist: 2015/08/05 - for DS-260 was having website difficulties and didn't realise they would review our case in 11 days.

Submitted DS-260: 2015/08/07

Supervisor Review: 2015/09/14 - 38 days after submitted DS-260 and still waiting

Checklist/Email from Supervisor?: 2015/09/18 - for missing police certificate, even though we were suppose to submit directly to the Australian consulate. Emailed them as requested stating that info and called stating that info was told to wait another 30 days for them to respond?!?!?!?! :ranting: At least now I'm in direct email communication with a someone.

Case Complete!! - 2015/09/22 - 110 days

In terms of calling the NVC and not getting through; if you're using a smartphone there are quite a few apps you can get that have an auto-redial function which is super handy so you can get on with other things whilst it does the redial for you (I'm using Skype to make calls since it's affordable to do so from the UK, so do not use a redial app)

Little off topic, but when Kraftwerk were playing at the Tate Modern, I used a redial app for the 7 hours I had to keep calling back to get through and buy tickets (well worth it!)

Good luck to everyone calling! We're on day 28/30 from the checklist stuff being sent in and scanned... Will be calling for updates from Monday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.