33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still confused as to how you have 'wedding ceremony' but not be married. If you say you are not then you're not; just as long as your fiancé (not wife) can prove that with CENOMAR from the NSO which I presume she already has done.

That being the case, all interested beneficiaries will indeed file for K-1 / K-2 visas except your biological son who will travel on a US passport. I have no idea how long the wait is between a CRBA interview and issuing a US passport. I have heard that sometimes a DNA test needs to taken to prove paternity. Just another pothole in your travel. Get frustrated but not mad. That won't help at all.

So it seems now that the law office did in fact apply for correct visas. I presume that your fiancé and all 3 kids did their SLEC medical processing and your fiancé had all that paperwork at her interview.

Going back to some of the first replies, I would check daily at the 2go website to see when the 3 visas will be delivered. If there were no other problems at the interview (your fiancé did not get a 221g form, did she?) then you should have visas in hand in about 10 days or so. Faster if delivery address is in MM longer if address is in the province.

Keep the faith and you should be traveling within the next 3-4 months depending on when your son gets his PP.

Fiance and kids had their medical, the daughter skin test came back positive. Then she had to take a chest exray, and she did pass that portion. If you do not pass any portion of the medical you can not get the interview.

She had no 221g.

They packet for the CRBA was mailed off May 15 and then got an appointment May 19 for July 6.

OUR JOURNEY

15th Day of September 2014 - Robert Brown excepted our case to help us

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

03rd Day of November 2014 - USCIS Received i129f packet

12th Day of November 2014 - Katie emailed me with the hard copy of the NOA 1

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

16th Day of December 2014 - Received hard copy of NOA 2

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

18th Day of April 2015 - Kids and Fiance had Medical in Saint Luke's

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

23rd Day of July 2015 - Our Son received his USA Passport and CRBA Certificate

9th Day of August 2015 - Flights to America!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

BB, do I check the 2GO web site or do I keep checking the US Travel Doc profile?

I do check them both.

OUR JOURNEY

28th Day of October 2014 - Katie from Attorney Robert Brown LLC submitted i129f to USCIS

13th Day of November 2014 - We received hard copy of NOA 1 Notice Date read 05 November 2014

03rd Day of December 2014 - I spoke with Agent S53887 from USCIS Military Line and they submitted an additional Expedite request via their computer

06th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS Case Status requesting additional items for Expedite

08th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from NCSC, TSC stated request is under review

09th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS that expedite was approved, (NOA 2) and we shall receive information from NVC before the 9th of January 2014

18th Day of December 2014 - Received an email from USCIS stating our case was forward to the State Department for Visa Processing

07th Day of January 2015 - Called NVC and NVC stated the packet was sent to US Embassy on the 02nd of January 2015, and NVC gave me a MNL number and invoice number

13th Day of January 2015 - Received letter from U.S. Department of State. Stating the NVC received the approved I-129F. We will use for the HK Police Certificate

15th Day of January 2015 - Fiancee paid for the K-1 and two K-2 Visa Interviews, we are waiting to make appointment for the interview

10th Day of March 2015 - Had to have Psychologist Interview, (Psychologist was very rude)

11th Day of May 2015 - Everyone had the Interview in the US Embassy, (very difficult the Interviewer was very rude)

15th Day of May 2015 - Katie Russell from Robert Browns LLC sent out CRBA packet for our son

​18th Day of May 2015 - Consular's Office email us and told us we have an interview for our son's CRBA, US Passport in July 2015

19th Day of July 2015 - We got the Philippines Passport, (Fiance and the 2 Kids) with a USA Visa attached to the page and few envelopes that stated DO NOT OPEN!

BB, do I check the 2GO web site or do I keep checking the US Travel Doc profile?

I do check them both.

You can Check/Track your passport status here (USEM)

http://www.ustraveld...trackingoptions

and check it here too just enter the UID code found in your interview appointment letter (2go)

http://supplychain.2...om.ph/index.asp

MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Yes I am, but it can get be hard. From the deployment and seeing things, and surgeries, and just missing the touch of my family or any human touch. I saw my son when he was 2 days old, and now he will be 2 this year. The money issue hurts very much. As most military people know working 16 hours each day 21 days in a row with one day off, with no over time can be very painful, and my son in the hospital with medical issues, and I have to pay all with cash because the Military Promise they will help but my son is not on the right island that the Military Insurance is covered, GRRR.

Now I am home alone and it was really sad getting off the plane and now one was there. Imagine being gone for two years and come home and one there to just give you a hug, or just seeing a smile from a love one. You go to a foreign country to fight for your country and you get off the plane and just look around and see no one you know. Things had changed, the airport is different, you get a ride to your house and the community even changed. Now you work into your house, and look at your bed and just want to lay down in. You find yourself, you can not sleep in the bed. Then you go to the couch, and sit there and no one to talk to at that moment. You will start to fall asleep on the couch. Now you open your duffle bag and pull out your sleeping bag you used for the past 2 years. Now, you will open the sleeping bag, and place it on the couch as you zip yourself up in it, you fall asleep.

These things are just some of the things that run in my head with the dreams and more. You will wake up from a nightmare, looking for your other half just to touch, but they are not around. You remember you are in an empty house, and your family is 7200 miles away.

I can not tell my family these things because I will seem weak, when I was in Texas attached to the WTB i would talk to my Psychologist about these things and they will tell me it be better once they come. Its seems as a bad dream I can not wake up. I just know once I do get a chance to see them I don't think I can not leave but I know I have to because I need to work to be a good provider for them and my son and his medical issues and medications.

Hope no one will think I regret serving my country, and of course I will die for this beautiful country. This is why so many people love to be here and will do anything to come here. But I would think all I gave up, and giving up for her, she will at lease give me a little help with my family. I dont care about me, just care for them. I can deal with my pains and bad dreams and the use of new parts inside my body. I cant get use to them needing me to help them and protect them and I am over here working 24/7 to just try and get money for the medical issue and a plane ticket to see them. I can not tell them some days I can not eat. This will piss my fiancee off really bad, but as the army tells me, the human body can go 30 days with no food, (LOL).

OMG, I am so sorry I am running off on a tangent here. I have no psychologist here to talk to. The VA want me to take drugs but I refuse, and they want me to go to the VA the see a shrink and I refused. I need to work and get my family here. Memorial Day was very saad for me, because when I think back about everyone that gave so much for the country, and I will tear up.

OMG, here I go again. I am so sorry. But thanks VJ for letting me vent here, and have a shoulder to lean on. Please forgive me.

I am sorry I did not proof read this, my heart is pouring out and it get hard to re read things through fogged eye balls.

Thanks

War is not a pretty sight. It's not for the timid and not for the weak. I know when it was my turn it was Vietnam.

My daily grind sometimes feels like there is no sight of the road ahead. Not straight but curved. Can't see around the next bend. That's where I give the "wheel" to Jesus. When I am with troubles I surround myself with friends from my church who give me the spirit and uplift me so I can go on. I lean on my Filipino wife who continues to inspire me to keep going. That's your goal.

From the beginning of this thread we were confused and so when you say your not married but had a marriage ceremony we now have the information that best fits your category. You are on the right track. Your lawyer did do the right visa's for you. Your fiancé and step kids should be on a K-1 for her and K-2's for them. Your USC needs to complete the CRBA.

I read your early posting about the issuance of the visa's to production which is good news for you. You should see it leave USEM in the next day or so. Follow my earlier posting as to tracking.

Stay strong Lukus. We can now see around the next curve.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

You can Check/Track your passport status here (USEM)

http://www.ustraveld...trackingoptions

and check it here too just enter the UID code found in your interview appointment letter (2go)

http://supplychain.2...om.ph/index.asp

MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

USEM - Yes I did check those and it will read there There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

2go - site dose not have anything.

OUR JOURNEY

Timeline

War is not a pretty sight. It's not for the timid and not for the weak. I know when it was my turn it was Vietnam.

My daily grind sometimes feels like there is no sight of the road ahead. Not straight but curved. Can't see around the next bend. That's where I give the "wheel" to Jesus. When I am with troubles I surround myself with friends from my church who give me the spirit and uplift me so I can go on. I lean on my Filipino wife who continues to inspire me to keep going. That's your goal.

From the beginning of this thread we were confused and so when you say your not married but had a marriage ceremony we now have the information that best fits your category. You are on the right track. Your lawyer did do the right visa's for you. Your fiancé and step kids should be on a K-1 for her and K-2's for them. Your USC needs to complete the CRBA.

I read your early posting about the issuance of the visa's to production which is good news for you. You should see it leave USEM in the next day or so. Follow my earlier posting as to tracking.

Stay strong Lukus. We can now see around the next curve.

Thanks for the uplifting words and you do understand what I am going through. My shrink told me the same thing once I am reunited with them things will be better, but dealing with these pains, and issues from my injuries piles on more issues. Some times it feel like a bad joke, that someone is playing on me.

My son been in ER since friday and I called the doctors and ask them why they are not doing anything to help him? My fiance said they word is going around in the hospital that I did call very mad, and there are scared i guess. The last time they saw me I was in my army uniform seeing my son at birth and this was the lasst time I seen them in 2013.

I told them I expect them to treat my son as if he was their son, and they failed. My son has bad allergies and asthma. Has a hard time to breath and my son would look at me on facetime saying daddy help me. My son is deaf because my fiance had the measles in her first trimester and doctor recommend us getting abortion. we said hell no!!!

so he was born, with hearing lost, and heart issues. They said the heart issues fixed itself as a miracle, but he will need hearing aids. TRICARE is not helping because they are not in the area of the Philippine Demonstration Project, (a medical treatment for soldiers and their family). So now i have to pay cash for everything, and watch him suffer. I am tired of this, he is sick every month and will go to ER for his treatments.

I hope you read my updated post I wish I knew how to delete it.

OUR JOURNEY

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes I am, but it can get be hard. From the deployment and seeing things, and surgeries, and just missing the touch of my family or any human touch. I saw my son when he was 2 days old, and now he will be 2 this year. The money issue hurts very much. As most military people know working 16 hours each day 21 days in a row with one day off, with no over time can be very painful, and my son in the hospital with medical issues, and I have to pay all with cash because the Military Promise they will help but my son is not on the right island that the Military Insurance is covered, GRRR.

Now I am home alone and it was really sad getting off the plane and now one was there. Imagine being gone for two years and come home and one there to just give you a hug, or just seeing a smile from a love one. You go to a foreign country to fight for your country and you get off the plane and just look around and see no one you know. Things had changed, the airport is different, you get a ride to your house and the community even changed. Now you work into your house, and look at your bed and just want to lay down in. You find yourself, you can not sleep in the bed. Then you go to the couch, and sit there and no one to talk to at that moment. You will start to fall asleep on the couch. Now you open your duffle bag and pull out your sleeping bag you used for the past 2 years. Now, you will open the sleeping bag, and place it on the couch as you zip yourself up in it, you fall asleep.

These things are just some of the things that run in my head with the dreams and more. You will wake up from a nightmare, looking for your other half just to touch, but they are not around. You remember you are in an empty house, and your family is 7200 miles away.

I can not tell my family these things because I will seem weak, when I was in Texas attached to the WTB i would talk to my Psychologist about these things and they will tell me it be better once they come. Its seems as a bad dream I can not wake up. I just know once I do get a chance to see them I don't think I can not leave but I know I have to because I need to work to be a good provider for them and my son and his medical issues and medications.

Hope no one will think I regret serving my country, and of course I will die for this beautiful country. This is why so many people love to be here and will do anything to come here. But I would think all I gave up, and giving up for her, she will at lease give me a little help with my family. I dont care about me, just care for them. I can deal with my pains and bad dreams and the use of new parts inside my body. I cant get use to them needing me to help them and protect them and I am over here working 24/7 to just try and get money for the medical issue and a plane ticket to see them. I can not tell them some days I can not eat. This will piss my fiancee off really bad, but as the army tells me, the human body can go 30 days with no food, (LOL).

OMG, I am so sorry I am running off on a tangent here. I have no psychologist here to talk to. The VA want me to take drugs but I refuse, and they want me to go to the VA the see a shrink and I refused. I need to work and get my family here. Memorial Day was very saad for me, because when I think back about everyone that gave so much for the country, and I will tear up.

OMG, here I go again. I am so sorry. But thanks VJ for letting me vent here, and have a shoulder to lean on. Please forgive me.

I am sorry I did not proof read this, my heart is pouring out and it get hard to re read things through fogged eye balls.

Thanks

Thank you for your service and sacrifice!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Thank you for your service and sacrifice!

soldier.gif

Thanks Sir

WHOA!!!!!!!

OUR JOURNEY

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the uplifting words and you do understand what I am going through. My shrink told me the same thing once I am reunited with them things will be better, but dealing with these pains, and issues from my injuries piles on more issues. Some times it feel like a bad joke, that someone is playing on me.

My son been in ER since friday and I called the doctors and ask them why they are not doing anything to help him? My fiance said they word is going around in the hospital that I did call very mad, and there are scared i guess. The last time they saw me I was in my army uniform seeing my son at birth and this was the lasst time I seen them in 2013.

I told them I expect them to treat my son as if he was their son, and they failed. My son has bad allergies and asthma. Has a hard time to breath and my son would look at me on facetime saying daddy help me. My son is deaf because my fiance had the measles in her first trimester and doctor recommend us getting abortion. we said hell no!!!

so he was born, with hearing lost, and heart issues. They said the heart issues fixed itself as a miracle, but he will need hearing aids. TRICARE is not helping because they are not in the area of the Philippine Demonstration Project, (a medical treatment for soldiers and their family). So now i have to pay cash for everything, and watch him suffer. I am tired of this, he is sick every month and will go to ER for his treatments.

I hope you read my updated post I wish I knew how to delete it.

Any post of yours you want deleted simply click the report button and request it be removed.

Did you ever see ISSUED as the status? If yes then NO STATUS can mean it has moved on to packaging/shipping and 2GO will have it soon.

If you never saw an ISSUED status and have checked daily, then I would have questions, with window 5 being your last window and all the questioning during the interview I think the CO is not satisfied with his findings.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I tried the MNL# multiple times and was never able to get 2go to recognize it. The only number it recognized was the UID code on the interview appointment confirmation letter. If the passport number or the MNL# doesn't work go for UID or vice versa. At least that is what I had to do ;)

Edited by coa24

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Timeline

Any post of yours you want deleted simply click the report button and request it be removed.

Did you ever see ISSUED as the status? If yes then NO STATUS can mean it has moved on to packaging/shipping and 2GO will have it soon.

If you never saw an ISSUED status and have checked daily, then I would have questions, with window 5 being your last window and all the questioning during the interview I think the CO is not satisfied with his findings.

Hank,

No I did not see ISSUED status. This is all...

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: MNL 01 MNL Case Creation Date: 30-Dec-2014 Status Updated Date: 26-May-2015

Your case is under administrative processing. Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the U.S. Embassy via any branch of 2GO courier service (Attn: Immigrant Visa Unit) together with a copy of the letter.

If further information/review is needed, you will be notified once we have completed our review of your case.

Consular officers need to be reasonably satisfied that all issues have been addressed before a final determination is made regarding visa issuance.

The time required to process a visa application to conclusion varies by case and depends on its complexity, along with the number and intricacy of other cases awaiting review.

Do not finalize travel plans, purchase plane tickets, dispose of property, or cease employment until a visa is delivered to you. We are unable to commit to issuing a visa on a certain date.

Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing.

In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number Status
MNLXXXXXXXXXXX MNL Administrative Processing MNL 02 MNL Ready MN6 03 MNL Ready MNL04 MNL Ready

I tried the MNL# multiple times and was never able to get 2go to recognize it. The only number it recognized was the UID code on the interview appointment confirmation letter. If the passport number or the MNL# doesn't work go for UID or vice versa. At least that is what I had to do ;)

ok thanks Coa24

OUR JOURNEY

Before my fiance got her visa issued it was briefly in AP.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Timeline

Before my fiance got her visa issued it was briefly in AP.

AP is Administrative Processing

How long was she there?

OUR JOURNEY

Not long, maybe a day. But every situation is different and my assumption is that you were approved with no 221g. But with kids, have no clue, how long administrative processing (AP) will take.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hank,

No I did not see ISSUED status. This is all...

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: MNL 01 MNL Case Creation Date: 30-Dec-2014 Status Updated Date: 26-May-2015

Your case is under administrative processing. Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. If you are required to submit additional documents, please submit them to the U.S. Embassy via any branch of 2GO courier service (Attn: Immigrant Visa Unit) together with a copy of the letter.

If further information/review is needed, you will be notified once we have completed our review of your case.

Consular officers need to be reasonably satisfied that all issues have been addressed before a final determination is made regarding visa issuance.

The time required to process a visa application to conclusion varies by case and depends on its complexity, along with the number and intricacy of other cases awaiting review.

Do not finalize travel plans, purchase plane tickets, dispose of property, or cease employment until a visa is delivered to you. We are unable to commit to issuing a visa on a certain date.

Under the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act, Immigrant Visas for "Diversity Visas" cannot be issued after September 30th of the year in which you were selected to apply for a Diversity Visa. For example, entrants into the Diversity Visa Program in Fall of 2011 were selected for Diversity Visa 2012 Program, and selectees MUST apply and receive their visa prior to September 30, 2012 otherwise they lose eligibility to receive a Diversity Immigrant Visa, regardless of additional administrative processing.

In addition, please note that some immigrant visas may not be able to be issued if the annual numerical limit for that category has been reached.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number Status
MNLXXXXXXXXXXX MNL Administrative Processing MNL 02 MNL Ready MN6 03 MNL Ready MNL04 MNL Ready

ok thanks Coa24

If your fiancee did not receive a letter during the interview I would be checking your email (and spam folder) for an email from USEM that is the 221g or ???

I keep getting the feeling that Murphy's law is working over time with you, which is not fair....

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.