oshinwalls

DCF Manila am I doing the right steps?

20 posts in this topic

So I ordered the CENOMAR online at https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Default.aspxand received a CEMAR in the mail, but it shows PSA "Philippine Statistics Authority" instead of NSO "National Statistics Authority" in the left corner and on the title?

Is this the same thing and why like this?

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

you're all good.. nothing to worry about. when i filled up my ds260 there's no invoice number when i logged in, only case number and birthday,

just want to make sure that for DCF Filers, there's no need to fill up ds 261 right? just want to confirm because I read from packet 3 instruction to fill up and complete ds 261 and ds 260. thank you. sorry for confirming again. I just don't want to miss anything before my interview.

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone,

I just needed an enlightenment wether or not I am doing the right process.

So here's our situation

I 130 aprroved and received packet 3

filled up and submitted ds-260

Called the call center and set up an interview (june 23 6:30 am)

Pre regestered at st. Lukes

Did I miss anything? Is theresomething that I should take note before the medical and the interview?

when is the best day to go to st. Luke's for the medical?

Thank you in advance for your reply :)

Filed: Timeline

You definitely missed nothing,you better set an appointment for medical as you are pre registered already,make sure to bring the notice that you have an appointment for June 23 interview,you might as well keep the packet and get your medical done before interview.As you can see,you have been told that your interview would be June 23 so make sure you get your medical get done before that because usually medical documents will be attached and forwarded to the embassy on your documents,the Luke medical staff will be tasked to forward your medical result to the consular office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.