We Keep Receipts

Omaha cop due to go on maternity leave Thursday gunned down

35 posts in this topic

Wonder if Omaha will be burning this weekend.

The only thing burning in Omaha this weekend will be charcoal.

Did the guy not go to jail? Is he walking free?

Died from his wounds.

Whats that got to do with it?

Um, maybe that's why people riot? Because the system doesn't work for them? Or do you think they did it for no reason at all?

The only thing burning in Omaha this weekend will be charcoal.

Died from his wounds.

Oh, he died in the shootout? Ok, thanks for the information.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Black criminal shoots white cop. No outrage no justice dept. When a white cop kills a black criminal we burn down cities. Things are upside down

Why do you think there is no outrage?

You appear to be suggesting that black people lack basic empathy.

I think we all know that the situation is rather more complex than that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kmtv/news/Mother-of-Marcus-Wheeler-My-son-was-not-violent-304667811.html

Wheeler's mother, insists her son is not a monster.

"I feel a lot of pieces have been left out by our police department," Kiner told KMTV Action 3 News. She believes there is more to the story

"Let me say this," Kiner said. "My son was not violent and he was not a part of a gang. If a person does something to us we respond to it. We react to it."

When we asked her about the death of Officer Kerrie Orozco, Kiner extended her condolences. "I do feel sorry for the family and cop that died," she said. "She should not have have been put in that situation and compromised. I feel she should not have been put in that situation."

Kiner told KMTV Action 3 News that she's now seeking legal advice on what action she can take.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Of course. Not like cops kill black men and plant evidence or anything.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fcomments%2F31yp9t&ei=PlpfVZ_hN421oQSnroCAAw&usg=AFQjCNFwcjzWlOh2Ecryy9pYld_U3Z76vw&sig2=4SjBZ5dbfaUEaPz8CmmFZQ&bvm=bv.93990622,d.cGU

Not like cops unlawfully arrest black men and then kill them on the way to the station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Freddie_Gray

Not like cops kill black men and say, my bad, I thought it was a taser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BART_Police_shooting_of_Oscar_Grant

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/12/video-shows-tulsa-police-pursuing-and-shooting-man-killed-in-alleged-mistake

Not like cops kick some dude in his jaw so hard he breaks it and is knocked unconscious when he was complying and doing exactly what he was supposed to do. Not to mention, this cop KNEW he was being filmed and still did it. Or the fact that it took TWO juries to convict him of any wrong doing even though the video clearly shows excessive force.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/us/delaware-police-kick-video/

I'm really sorry that when a black person kills a white person, the only satisfaction you'll get is the perp goes to jail for a long time. I'm sorry that you'll never have the joy of the city telling you and your loved ones that your child is dead because a cop shot him before he had time to react and it's your fault. Or you'll never know the luxury of having a cop grill you for 94 minutes because they shot your fiance in Wall-Mart and were desperate to find something to pin on him. Or seeing a video of someone you care for being killed by the cops and it's STILL not enough for a conviction.

You really have my sympathies. It's so hard to live in a system that works in your favor. I mean, it must suck you have to deal with the fact that when something like this happens, the person gets locked up. No riots, no looting. Just justice. Plain and simple. Maybe you should take to the streets. Make some signs, do some protesting? Say things like, we want white men and women to be killed by cops and have the liberty to riot and loot too! Make a catchphrase. I know! Instead of No Justice, N peace, Hands up Don't Shoot, or I Can't Breathe, try Screw Justice, Free Shyt, or Please Shoot, so I can Loot, or I Can Breathe but please choke me to death so my boys can burn this M********* down?

Seriously dude, don't overthink it.

This guy can't see a situation where a black person could see a white police officer being murdered as a travesty.

Instead is all got to be filtered through the perception of rioters in urban ghettos. No black person can be angry about this because they are too angry with the white man.

Seriously, when will NB pony up and say what he really thinks instead of hiding behind passive aggressive platitudes?

Edited by Venkman

Timeline

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kmtv/news/Mother-of-Marcus-Wheeler-My-son-was-not-violent-304667811.html

Wheeler's mother, insists her son is not a monster.

"I feel a lot of pieces have been left out by our police department," Kiner told KMTV Action 3 News. She believes there is more to the story

"Let me say this," Kiner said. "My son was not violent and he was not a part of a gang. If a person does something to us we respond to it. We react to it."

When we asked her about the death of Officer Kerrie Orozco, Kiner extended her condolences. "I do feel sorry for the family and cop that died," she said. "She should not have have been put in that situation and compromised. I feel she should not have been put in that situation."

Kiner told KMTV Action 3 News that she's now seeking legal advice on what action she can take.

What mother is going to say 'Yeah my son, he's an animal'

Why do you think there is no outrage?

You appear to be suggesting that black people lack basic empathy.

I think we all know that the situation is rather more complex than that.

Nah, he's trying to say that when it's reversed there's no riots when a black man kills a white person. That white people don't riot.

Seriously dude, don't overthink it.

This guy can't see a situation where a black person could see a white police officer being murdered as a travesty.

Instead is all got to be filtered through the perception of rioters in urban ghettos. No black person can be angry about this because they are too angry with the white man.

Seriously, when will NB pony up and say what he really thinks instead of hiding behind passive aggressive platitudes?

The problem here is he, and a few others, think it's a privilege to riot. For the DOJ to get involved. For Obama to speak on it. They see it as an advantage. Something to brag about. It's preferential treatment to them. They are too caught up in their own ignorance to see that it's really sad that it takes all of these things to hold someone accountable for murder.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Well it's like you aren't allowed your opinion as a black man because it's got to be weighed against a perceived consensus of urban rioters and looters on his TV screen. It's like some twisted real life Family Feud:

Black man says:

Survey says:

Timeline

Nah, he's trying to say that when it's reversed there's no riots when a black man kills a white person. That white people don't riot.

The problem here is he, and a few others, think it's a privilege to riot. For the DOJ to get involved. For Obama to speak on it. They see it as an advantage. Something to brag about. It's preferential treatment to them. They are too caught up in their own ignorance to see that it's really sad that it takes all of these things to hold someone accountable for murder.

I don't understand why the only opinion that apparently matters is that of urban looters and gang people who are filmed by the TV news and not that of middle class blacks who say 'Yeah that's wrong'. It's black opinion defined by the media on the basis of the lowest common denominator.

It's the same 'where is the outrage' BS that plays out about muslims.

If you look the outrage is there. Some people prefer ignorance and bigotry.

Well it's like you aren't allowed your opinion as a black man because it's got to be weighed against a perceived consensus of urban rioters and looters on his TV screen. It's like some twisted real life Family Feud:

Black man says:

Survey says:

Close. I call it racism logic. It can't be racist if one black person says it isn't. No matter if thousands say it is. Or, if one white person goes through it, it can't be racist. No matter if more minorities go through the same thing.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't understand why the only opinion that apparently matters is that of urban looters and gang people who are filmed by the TV news and not that of middle class blacks who say 'Yeah that's wrong'. It's black opinion defined by the media on the basis of the lowest common denominator.

It's the same 'where is the outrage' BS that plays out about muslims.

If you look the outrage is there. Some people prefer ignorance and bigotry.

Even lower class black people say it's wrong. But no one is listening to them. Same concept when there were 6 days of peaceful protesting before the riots, no cameras, no tv crews, no coverage. No one cared until the property damage started.

Same thing with Muslims. Thousands of Muslims stand and denounce every single thing done in the name of Islam(we shouldn't have to) but no one listens. It's a threat here in the US, even though Waco, more people died in that incident than 6 years of Islamic Terrorism...

It's racist because the only context for black opinion comes from seeing looters on the TV news.

Yep, more people died and were injured in Waco, Tx than Baltimore and Ferguson combined. But we're not having a discussion about that. No panels to talk about Biker gangs or the like...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Of course. Not like cops kill black men and plant evidence or anything.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fcomments%2F31yp9t&ei=PlpfVZ_hN421oQSnroCAAw&usg=AFQjCNFwcjzWlOh2Ecryy9pYld_U3Z76vw&sig2=4SjBZ5dbfaUEaPz8CmmFZQ&bvm=bv.93990622,d.cGU

Not like cops unlawfully arrest black men and then kill them on the way to the station.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Freddie_Gray

Not like cops kill black men and say, my bad, I thought it was a taser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BART_Police_shooting_of_Oscar_Grant

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/12/video-shows-tulsa-police-pursuing-and-shooting-man-killed-in-alleged-mistake

Not like cops kick some dude in his jaw so hard he breaks it and is knocked unconscious when he was complying and doing exactly what he was supposed to do. Not to mention, this cop KNEW he was being filmed and still did it. Or the fact that it took TWO juries to convict him of any wrong doing even though the video clearly shows excessive force.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/us/delaware-police-kick-video/

I'm really sorry that when a black person kills a white person, the only satisfaction you'll get is the perp goes to jail for a long time. I'm sorry that you'll never have the joy of the city telling you and your loved ones that your child is dead because a cop shot him before he had time to react and it's your fault. Or you'll never know the luxury of having a cop grill you for 94 minutes because they shot your fiance in Wall-Mart and were desperate to find something to pin on him. Or seeing a video of someone you care for being killed by the cops and it's STILL not enough for a conviction.

You really have my sympathies. It's so hard to live in a system that works in your favor. I mean, it must suck you have to deal with the fact that when something like this happens, the person gets locked up. No riots, no looting. Just justice. Plain and simple. Maybe you should take to the streets. Make some signs, do some protesting? Say things like, we want white men and women to be killed by cops and have the liberty to riot and loot too! Make a catchphrase. I know! Instead of No Justice, N peace, Hands up Don't Shoot, or I Can't Breathe, try Screw Justice, Free Shyt, or Please Shoot, so I can Loot, or I Can Breathe but please choke me to death so my boys can burn this M********* down?

:yes:

try Screw Justice, Free Shyt, or Please Shoot, so I can Loot, or I Can Breathe but please choke me to death so my boys can burn this M********* down

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:yes:

I really want to make those T-shirts and send them to the folks here. Wear them out in town and see what the reactions are going to be.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg