KelGius2015

After NOA2?? Packet 3?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello everyone,

My fiancée and I received our NOA1 on January 29th and are not expecting our NOA2 until probably August but we would really like to start preparing everything for when we get approved. I noticed that after NOA2 our case will be sent to the NVC and then to our consulate in Italy, then my fiancee will receive Packet 3? What does that usually consist of? What does he have to do? When does he schedule the interview?

Please let me know!

I thank everyone in advance!!

November 22, 2014 (F) - Got Engaged in Central Park

January 22, 2015- Giuseppe returned to Italy
January 23, 2015- Sent out 129F
January 29, 2015- NOA 1 Text Message Received.
June 10, 2015 - NOA2 - Our Case was Approved!!!!
Going back to Italy to visit my love (L) - June 28, 2015
Engagement Party/ Bridal Shower in Italy - July 13, 2015

September 8, 2015 - Interview in Naples - APPROVED!

March 17, 2016 - Our Wedding!!

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

vtOaI2.jpg

Timeline

thank you..:)

vtOaI2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello everyone,

My fiancée and I received our NOA1 on January 29th and are not expecting our NOA2 until probably August but we would really like to start preparing everything for when we get approved. I noticed that after NOA2 our case will be sent to the NVC and then to our consulate in Italy, then my fiancee will receive Packet 3? What does that usually consist of? What does he have to do? When does he schedule the interview?

Please let me know!

I thank everyone in advance!!

Hi! We received the 'packet 3' last month and I can give you some more info about it since we both have fiances from the same country :D

While you wait: Tell your fiance to get his vaccination record and to see if he is missing any vaccinations. It'll probably save him money instead of getting them at the Istituto Varelli the day of the med exam. You should start filling out the i-134 form and get copies of your proof of income (w-2)paystubs, bank statements, and get letters about your bank accounts once you get NOA2. Also start gathering proof of your "ongoing" relationship - like pictures and conversations and plane tickets that are dated AFTER you submitted the 1-129F application.

When you get the NOA2: Jump up and down with joy :lol: and prepare your fiance mentally for all the things he has to do. I see that you are going in July to Italy so hopefully you get the NOA2 before that and are able to help him with the things he needs to do. After the NOA2 wait at least 2 weeks to get the letter with your Case Number from the NVC. If you don't get the letter (I received mines yesterday - so random), then you can call the NVC and get the Case number and the IIN number from them. Things went really quickly for me so from 1-129F approval to Packet 3 , only 23 days went by.

Once you get the packet 3: Do the DS160 application online and have your fiance prepared to answer everything - he needs to have a 5x5cm picture for this (when completed print and keep the confirmation page for the interview). This website has a lot of guides and tips to do it. The flowchart helps: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow and so does this K1 guide: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide Tell your fiance that the ONLY document he needs to submit to the Naples Consulate is the applicant's statement in that packet 3 - complete, sign, and submit (he needs his case number for this). My fiance scanned and e-mailed his statement (somehow we weren't able to fax it). The other things on the Packet 3 are documents that he needs to collect and copy/print and take to the interview. Four pictures are needed for medical exam and two for the interview.

When you get a reply from Naples regarding the applicant statement: Naples will schedule everything for you, you just have to show up with all your paperwork. This e-mail also has the link to pay for your Visa fee which is $265 (http://usvisa-info.com) .

Just follow all the instructions on the e-mails that are being sent to you and everything will be fine. Also use the guides on this website :)

If you have any questions send me a message :)

🇺🇸🇮🇹

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi! We received the 'packet 3' last month and I can give you some more info about it since we both have fiances from the same country :D

While you wait: Tell your fiance to get his vaccination record and to see if he is missing any vaccinations. It'll probably save him money instead of getting them at the Istituto Varelli the day of the med exam. You should start filling out the i-134 form and get copies of your proof of income (w-2)paystubs, bank statements, and get letters about your bank accounts once you get NOA2. Also start gathering proof of your "ongoing" relationship - like pictures and conversations and plane tickets that are dated AFTER you submitted the 1-129F application.

When you get the NOA2: Jump up and down with joy :lol: and prepare your fiance mentally for all the things he has to do. I see that you are going in July to Italy so hopefully you get the NOA2 before that and are able to help him with the things he needs to do. After the NOA2 wait at least 2 weeks to get the letter with your Case Number from the NVC. If you don't get the letter (I received mines yesterday - so random), then you can call the NVC and get the Case number and the IIN number from them. Things went really quickly for me so from 1-129F approval to Packet 3 , only 23 days went by.

Once you get the packet 3: Do the DS160 application online and have your fiance prepared to answer everything - he needs to have a 5x5cm picture for this (when completed print and keep the confirmation page for the interview). This website has a lot of guides and tips to do it. The flowchart helps: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow and so does this K1 guide: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide Tell your fiance that the ONLY document he needs to submit to the Naples Consulate is the applicant's statement in that packet 3 - complete, sign, and submit (he needs his case number for this). My fiance scanned and e-mailed his statement (somehow we weren't able to fax it). The other things on the Packet 3 are documents that he needs to collect and copy/print and take to the interview. Four pictures are needed for medical exam and two for the interview.

When you get a reply from Naples regarding the applicant statement: Naples will schedule everything for you, you just have to show up with all your paperwork. This e-mail also has the link to pay for your Visa fee which is $265 (http://usvisa-info.com) .

Just follow all the instructions on the e-mails that are being sent to you and everything will be fine. Also use the guides on this website :)

If you have any questions send me a message :)

Thank you thank you thank you for your amazing message! It truly explained everything! And you won't believe this! We got our NOA2 letter in the mail yesterday! we never got a text or email!!! We got it in 4 months!! I am still in shock!!!!

I'm leaving to Italy in literally less than two weeks so now I can help him plan everything! So for the DS 160 he needs a picture? I didn't understand that part..

Wow I feel like this is all overwhelming!!! I'm so nervous. I hope we don't mess anything up!!

Thanks again for all of your help!!

Kelly

vtOaI2.jpg

Timeline

Thank you thank you thank you for your amazing message! It truly explained everything! And you won't believe this! We got our NOA2 letter in the mail yesterday! we never got a text or email!!! We got it in 4 months!! I am still in shock!!!!

I'm leaving to Italy in literally less than two weeks so now I can help him plan everything! So for the DS 160 he needs a picture? I didn't understand that part..

Wow I feel like this is all overwhelming!!! I'm so nervous. I hope we don't mess anything up!!

Kelly

You're welcome :) for the ds160 he needs to upload a picture of himself (kind of like a passport picture) so it can be used for the application. The ceac.state.gov website actually has a picture tool to help you crop it and save it to the application. Look at the website for more info and see the screenshot I attached . At the end of the application he will need to print out the application confirmation and it will have his picture on it also. This needs to be taken to the Naples.

post-203102-0-57247600-1434508959_thumb.jpg

🇺🇸🇮🇹

Timeline

You're welcome :) for the ds160 he needs to upload a picture of himself (kind of like a passport picture) so it can be used for the application. The ceac.state.gov website actually has a picture tool to help you crop it and save it to the application. Look at the website for more info and see the screenshot I attached . At the end of the application he will need to print out the application confirmation and it will have his picture on it also. This needs to be taken to the Naples.

Okay perfect! Thats not too bad then!! Thank you so much for all of your help! Your fiancee will have his interview in less than a month! I am very happy for you guys! I wish you the best of luck!

I've never asked you how you two met! How did you meet?

vtOaI2.jpg

Timeline

Okay perfect! Thats not too bad then!! Thank you so much for all of your help! Your fiancee will have his interview in less than a month! I am very happy for you guys! I wish you the best of luck!

I've never asked you how you two met! How did you meet?

I'll message you :)

🇺🇸🇮🇹

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Kelly

Wow.....nice,nice..Great. Congrats.

Love is the shortest distance between two hearts.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.