AnnoyedAtTSC

RFE address for tracking (Texas)

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

For me, it take 10 days arrived.

Still not received the RFE hardcopy. Mailed from USCIS on 11th and today is the 23rd. Hopefully get it today.

And no I don't drive Uber.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

So the RFE came through and they are asking for the original marriage certificate in foreign language that corresponds to the English translation.

Lacking Original Document, Translation Submitted

^^^ I have already sent them the above the original and the true translation. Not sure what they are expecting.

Second RFE is additional evidence on Bonafide after the marriage took place like photos, copies of travel itinary and proof of continous contact after wedding.

Timeline

My chat logs come out to be 972 pages in past 2 months since wedding. Hmm.... .15 cents a page .... 172$ not sure if people went crazy like me printing logs to send to them.

Filed: Timeline

HI LANNA DID YOU GET ANY RESPONSE BACK ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I SENT OUT MY FIRST RFE BACK AND I SENT IT AGAIN ON THE 14TH OF jULY STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING

YET

You had better call them to ask. When they receive your RFE respond, they will update the case status online, you can check your case status. I sent out on 30th,June. They received on 2nd,July (know it from checking case statu). Then approved on 15th,July. Hope you good luck!

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all

We got an rfe regarding imbra, my fiancé send our response to uscis October 3, 2017 but last week October 16 our rfe response was send back to my fiancé, the post office said that it went in different places like Pennsylvania which means it didn't go through to the address written at the bottom page of our rfe letter sent by uscis. Is anyone of you experience the same? What did you do? Should my fiancé need to call uscis regarding what happened? It was so disappointed since our rfe has a limit only until November :(,  then we've file our k1 visa since March 31, kinda frustrated because it's almost 7 months :(.

I attached the address written on our rfe letter sent by uscis. Is that the right address?

Thank you all. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Smile_goongyi said:

Hello to all

We got an rfe regarding imbra, my fiancé send our response to uscis October 3, 2017 but last week October 16 our rfe response was send back to my fiancé, the post office said that it went in different places like Pennsylvania which means it didn't go through to the address written at the bottom page of our rfe letter sent by uscis. Is anyone of you experience the same? What did you do? Should my fiancé need to call uscis regarding what happened? It was so disappointed since our rfe has a limit only until November :(,  then we've file our k1 visa since March 31, kinda frustrated because it's almost 7 months :(.

I attached the address written on our rfe letter sent by uscis. Is that the right address?

Thank you all. 

If I was in this predicament, I would......

make a copy of the returned letter, with the markings on the envelope and clearly showing the notations barcodes, and postmarks of the envelope that is was mis-sent.  

Screenshot and print the online tracking of the letter.

Include the original reply to the RFE

Write a cover letter explaining what went wrong with the response and how you learned it went to PA.

Certify mail with tracking the new envelope to the address provided to reply to (on your RFE)

Good luck.  I was wondering about your status, I'm sad you are not finished with this journey yet.  Hang in there..... be diligent and keep on top of the 2nd reply to make sure it gets there.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/23/2017 at 12:18 AM, AnJ Co said:

If I was in this predicament, I would......

make a copy of the returned letter, with the markings on the envelope and clearly showing the notations barcodes, and postmarks of the envelope that is was mis-sent.  

Screenshot and print the online tracking of the letter.

Include the original reply to the RFE

Write a cover letter explaining what went wrong with the response and how you learned it went to PA.

Certify mail with tracking the new envelope to the address provided to reply to (on your RFE)

Good luck.  I was wondering about your status, I'm sad you are not finished with this journey yet.  Hang in there..... be diligent and keep on top of the 2nd reply to make sure it gets there.

Hello to all :)

Thank you so much for all your help.  My fiancé got a good news last friday upon checking the online status of our k1 visa it says there that they approved it November 2, we're so happy about that.  Right now we're wondering how long will it takes for him to received the mail regarding noa2. And do I first need to wait for noa2 to be send here to me before I start compiling all the things I need for the embassy.  Thank you :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Smile_goongyi said:

Hello to all :)

Thank you so much for all your help.  My fiancé got a good news last friday upon checking the online status of our k1 visa it says there that they approved it November 2, we're so happy about that.  Right now we're wondering how long will it takes for him to received the mail regarding noa2. And do I first need to wait for noa2 to be send here to me before I start compiling all the things I need for the embassy.  Thank you :)

That is VERY good news......  I'm happy it worked out after the trouble.  About 6 to 10 days seems to be the norm from tracker notification to NOA2 in hand.  But, don't worry about that for now.  You won't need the NOA2 for your part in the PH.  

Here is an outline of what you can do to get through the rest of the process as fast as possible.

You will need the NVC MNL#  but not right away. To get started now, you have just enough time to get some of the prerequisites out of the way.  While waiting on the NVC number, you need to get your NBI and CENOMAR in hand. Before these, you need a Birth Certificate from PSA. After these three are accomplished (don't forget to get one for every AKA name, also. Even if a birth certificate was corrected with just one letter misspelled, you need AKA documents) - Also, you may get the CFO scheduled and attend. (when you get the K1 visa, just return for the sticker later) CFO wants a lot of documents all about your petitioner (like past divorce decrees, birth certificate, etc.) so be prepared to gather a lot of personal info to attend the seminar. Try to get these all done BEFORE NVC number arrives.

Start calling the NVC daily on Monday the 13th of November to get your MNL# (603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays. Either the beneficiary or the petitioner may call.  Have both names and both birthdays ready in case they ask.

When you get the MNL# number from NVC, get online and get the DS-160 submitted, use your WAC number to register. Print your confirmation page.  

Print a payment coupon and pay interview fee at the bank. 4 to 24 hours later, you can schedule an interview. All the while, any free time you have, be printing documentation on ongoing relationship to take to the interview.  Also, get the Affidavit of support I-134 from the petitioner.  A scanned copy is fine to take to the interview. CEAC Tracking  https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Print a screenshot of your CEAC tracker site showing your 'READY' status to take to SLEC on your medical day.

Pre register on Saint Lukes Extension Clinic (SLEC) website and gather the documents and pictures for your medical exam.

Schedule your interview 4 to 24 hours after paying the bank interview fee.  Print your appointment confirmation page.

HOTELS:
Casa Bocobo is a 3 minute walk from SLEC

Sunny Bay Suites is 5 minute walk from the Embassy

If you find yourself doing nothing, then start reviewing what you have done, and look for some step you can get done that you are missing. Waiting on the NVC number is actually a nice break, use the time wisely to get the fastest POE.

after interview when CEAC website says 'ISSUED' then track visa / passport using your UID # found on your appt confirmation page
https://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Best of luck to you and I hope you can make up for the lost time with these tips  :D 

Timeline
10 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

That is VERY good news......  I'm happy it worked out after the trouble.  About 6 to 10 days seems to be the norm from tracker notification to NOA2 in hand.  But, don't worry about that for now.  You won't need the NOA2 for your part in the PH.  

Here is an outline of what you can do to get through the rest of the process as fast as possible.

You will need the NVC MNL#  but not right away. To get started now, you have just enough time to get some of the prerequisites out of the way.  While waiting on the NVC number, you need to get your NBI and CENOMAR in hand. Before these, you need a Birth Certificate from PSA. After these three are accomplished (don't forget to get one for every AKA name, also. Even if a birth certificate was corrected with just one letter misspelled, you need AKA documents) - Also, you may get the CFO scheduled and attend. (when you get the K1 visa, just return for the sticker later) CFO wants a lot of documents all about your petitioner (like past divorce decrees, birth certificate, etc.) so be prepared to gather a lot of personal info to attend the seminar. Try to get these all done BEFORE NVC number arrives.

Start calling the NVC daily on Monday the 13th of November to get your MNL# (603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays. Either the beneficiary or the petitioner may call.  Have both names and both birthdays ready in case they ask.

When you get the MNL# number from NVC, get online and get the DS-160 submitted, use your WAC number to register. Print your confirmation page.  

Print a payment coupon and pay interview fee at the bank. 4 to 24 hours later, you can schedule an interview. All the while, any free time you have, be printing documentation on ongoing relationship to take to the interview.  Also, get the Affidavit of support I-134 from the petitioner.  A scanned copy is fine to take to the interview. CEAC Tracking  https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Print a screenshot of your CEAC tracker site showing your 'READY' status to take to SLEC on your medical day.

Pre register on Saint Lukes Extension Clinic (SLEC) website and gather the documents and pictures for your medical exam.

Schedule your interview 4 to 24 hours after paying the bank interview fee.  Print your appointment confirmation page.

HOTELS:

If you find yourself doing nothing, then start reviewing what you have done, and look for some step you can get done that you are missing. Waiting on the NVC number is actually a nice break, use the time wisely to get the fastest POE.

after interview when CEAC website says 'ISSUED' then track visa / passport using your UID # found on your appt confirmation page

Best of luck to you and I hope you can make up for the lost time with these tips  :D 

Thank you so much this was a  big helpful us. 😊

Timeline
On 11/6/2017 at 11:10 AM, Smile_goongyi said:

Thank you so much this was a  big helpful us. 😊

@anjco I have a question my fiancé already received the noa2 Nov 8 (Wednesday) :).  Im about to renew my passport this coming Nov 24 cause it will expired on July 22, 2018, is that okay to renew my passport while I'm processing those things? What for is cfo and where can I scheduled for a Cfo? 

Thank you so much for the help really really appreciate it. :) Godbless to you and your wife :)

Timeline
On 11/6/2017 at 12:17 AM, AnJ Co said:

HOTELS:

@anjco I have a question my fiancé already received the noa2 Nov 8 (Wednesday) :).  Im about to renew my passport this coming Nov 24 cause it will expired on July 22, 2018, is that okay to renew my passport while I'm processing those things? What for is cfo and where can I scheduled for a Cfo? 

Thank you so much for the help really really appreciate it. :) Godbless to you and your wife :)

Timeline
21 hours ago, Smile_goongyi said:

Thank you so much for the help really really appreciate it. :) Godbless to you and your wife :)

You could renew Passport now but it will slow things down waiting on the new passport, won't it?  Not sure where you are moving to in the U S but we live in the Miami Area, and we have a PH Consulate here in Miami.  Our passport expires in 2018 also.  We will renew it thru the Miami Ph Consul next year.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/    Schedule here.  Sign up for PDOS.  Cannot leave PH without their sticker in your passport.

Thank you.  Married yesterday, a dream come true.......   Best of luck to you

Timeline
On 11/13/2017 at 3:47 AM, AnJ Co said:

You could renew Passport now but it will slow things down waiting on the new passport, won't it?  Not sure where you are moving to in the U S but we live in the Miami Area, and we have a PH Consulate here in Miami.  Our passport expires in 2018 also.  We will renew it thru the Miami Ph Consul next year.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/    Schedule here.  Sign up for PDOS.  Cannot leave PH without their sticker in your passport.

Ours is from California, Thank you so much.

Wow happy for both of you 😃 finally got married. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/15/2017 at 4:07 PM, Smile_goongyi said:

Ours is from California, Thank you so much.

Wow happy for both of you 😃 finally got married. ;)

Hello to all, just wanna ask something. How long does the nvc will receive the K1 visa document sent by uscis? It's been 6 weeks since the uscis approved for our noa2 :(.  What are the things need to send to nvc since they haven't receive our documents? 

Timeline
On 11/13/2017 at 3:47 AM, AnJ Co said:

Hello anjco, I have a question how long will it takes to get there in nvc. It's been more than a month but nvc said they don't have our documents yet :(. 

In your case how long that the nvc received your files?  What is the best thing to do.  

Is that true that I need to send my CENOMAR tru the embassy mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.