We Keep Receipts

Multiple fatalities reported in Texas biker gang shooting

135 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

At what point will we expect the biker community to publicly and loudly condemn this murderous behavior?

Or do they not need to do that because bikers are mostly white and frequent the proper houses of worship? :devil:

These are not Bikers, there are millions of Bikers, I own a Bike and we do not go around shooting people.

Another example of bikaphobic behaviour..

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Texas Don't Play

Now they are charging 192 with engaging in organized criminal activity..... Meanwhile in Missouri and Maryland you can assault, loot and burn at will as long as you go home by 10pm.....

But we're not talking about those two places, are we? I could have sworn the link is about Texas....

Sounds like terrorism to me. Oh, wait. It's only called terrorism if they say allahu akbar, right?

9 people were killed, and over 30(I believe) were injured. It's a shame this happened. But, let's key an eye out for those mooslims, they're the REAL threat :rolleyes:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

But we're not talking about those two places, are we? I could have sworn the link is about Texas....

9 people were killed, and over 30(I believe) were injured. It's a shame this happened. But, let's key an eye out for those mooslims, they're the REAL threat :rolleyes:

Good to see you've come around to the proper spelling and pronunciation Marv!

Good to see you've come around to the proper spelling and pronunciation Marv!

When in Rome... :devil:

You know it's coming sooner or later. Pretty sure someone is scouring the web trying to find a counter article to divert our attention elsewhere...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

well that & yo dawg usually mean innocent people are get killed. you noticed no innocent people got dead, didn't you?

I wasn't referring to the carnage in TX (no idea whether all the fatalities were people that committed crimes that call for immediate execution - if there really is such a thing). I was referring to the call these biker gangs have put out for the wanton murder of any and all uniformed personnel. If that ain't terrorism, then what is? Does it really take the shouting of allahu akbar to count?

so.. does calling for open season on police enough for bikers to knock the new black panthers jpg off the top shelf as the go to OMG THREATS?!

well that & yo dawg usually mean innocent people are get killed. you noticed no innocent people got dead, didn't you?

yeah, folks normally don't care if two gangs are shooting each other. unless they're shooting each other in public spaces..

Timeline

I liked the photo of families with small children leaving the Brestaurant.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

so.. does calling for open season on police enough for bikers to knock the new black panthers jpg off the top shelf as the go to OMG THREATS?!

The people calling for this are not Bikers, you can not tarnish Bikers with the acts of a tiny number who should be called what they are, Criminals.