luvmyfamily

Interview went well but asked for 1 more document

2 posts in this topic

My dad had just finished his interview in the phillipines, consul says he just need to send 1 more document, my brothers proof of change of name- which he did during his citizenship. Consul said just sent the natiralization certificate and an old passport will be fine.

My dad already sent in those- how long will be the wait?

01/09/05 -hubby and I were classmates in college and started dating, our first kiss

10/22/06 - Entered USA as a green card holder, petitioned by my mom (poe sfo, cali)

11/08/06 - exited USA with permit to re-enter (have to go back to Manila to study)

11/22/07 - 1 year and 14 days out of USA, re entered USA with re entry permit. No problems!

05/22/09 - Went back to manila to marry my college sweet heart.

08/30/09 - Went home to USA, pregnant

02/17/2010 - gave birth is USA, with out hubby.

02/10/2011 - brought our baby to manila to see hubby

05/09/2011 - went back to USA, with out baby. Baby left with daddy

11/01/2011 - submitted n400 (denied, 02/05/2012) im not allowed to use 90 day head start as I was out of country for more than a year, not deported because I have re entry permit.

01/23/12 - noa 1 for hubby's i130, I was green card holder

01/13/13 - re submitted n400

04/11/13 - oath taking!!!!

04/14/13 - upgraded hubby's i130

05/08/13 - noa 2 received

Nvc:

06/26/13 nvc received our aos and iv packets.

07/20/13 aos checklist

07/25/13 mailed aos checklist

08/19/13 case complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.