27 posts in this topic

Hi,

The people i know passed their driving test the first time, i failed the driving test , I practiced a lot, I drive in freeway too, but I didn’t passed the test that takes a few minutes

How did you passed your driving test?

I feel frustrated, I’m just so upset and not sure if i can pass this test one day or no!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Parrallel park?

Mine was 5 minutes once around the block.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Parrallel park?

Mine was 5 minutes once around the block.

Everyone I have ever known who has taken a driving test in two different states HAD to parallel park during the test to pass. I guess each place is different.

Edited by TRUSTNOONE

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

There are essentially two parts to the test -- can you control the car and did you react correctly to regulations.

For example, could you park or not, did you drive through the cones without hitting any, and so on -- controlling the car.

Or maybe you didn't use a turn signal, or stop completely at a stop sign -- reacting to regulations.

One thing is for sure -- if you didn't pass the test, you aren't ready to be on the road just yet, so look into yourself and answer WHY you failed, and be sure that everything is perfect next time now that you know why you failed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Move to Colorado.

Judging from what I have seen I did not realise Americans could parallel park.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Why did you fail? You should have an idea. It can be a simple thing such as hitting the curb when you parallel park etc.

the one thing that i admit i did was being slow sometimes, she the examiner was mad , yelling for something before, while she was just verifying the vehicles . i felt uncomfortable to know she will be the examiner, in the performance sheet there is too different things she said i failed in that really i know are incorrect,

she didn't asked me for any parking, she was too mad before she came to me , she was shaking her head like i don't know how to drive, i wanted really to stop and tell her that i failed just because of your way of treating me, i felt like she want to drive in my behalf, and the problem that i really was driving good, i dont know why she charged me lot of things that really i know i didn't do

just try again, hopefully you get someone else. then you'll know if your driving is OK

i don't have confidence on myself to drive again, i feel like i will never pass this driving test anymore, i don't know the people they fail the driving test what they do to have the courage the try another test , i hope if somebody has similar experience to share some advice/input , Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

people fail all the time -- consider the two reasons you failed:

You said yourself you were driving too slow, and it looks like she agreed. And if you crossed into the wrong lane -- even a little bit -- a lane violation also makes sense.

So rather than thinking you can never pass the test, or blaming the woman, get out there and practice -- you now know exactly what to expect.

she didn't asked me for any parking, she was too mad before she came to me , she was shaking her head like i don't know how to drive, i wanted really to stop and tell her that i failed just because of your way of treating me, i felt like she want to drive in my behalf, and the problem that i really was driving good, i dont know why she charged me lot of things that really i know i didn't do

Were you? Maybe you think you were but to her you weren't. You say yourself that you aren't confident yourself to drive again, maybe you shouldn't be driving than. You should practive more with someone who is confident, you could learn a thing or two.

21 Aug 2013: I-129F Sent

11 Feb 2014: Visa APPROVED!

20 May 2014: Wedding!

--

31 Jul 2014: Mailed AOS Packet

12 Feb 2015: AOS Interview - Approved

--

22 Feb 2017: Mailed ROC Packet

08 Aug 2018: ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.