aishabi

i-134f (( co sponsor/ joint sponsor)) K1 visa

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

I have applied for a k1 visa for my fiance and it is approved, Thanx to Allah.

but i have a question regarding the affidavit of support

I am unemplyed but I can manage to have a co sponsor or joint sponsor. Would that be eligble in the consulate of pakistan?

and do i need to send a 134 along with the co sponsor/ joint sponsor's i134????

please let me know,

for join sponsor I-864 in pakistan us embassy ,,

if petition r working then i134

don,t submit i-134 for join spnsor ortherwise you fiancee get AP the co will say we need i864

i was also facing same problem i did submit i-864

Timeline

for join sponsor I-864 in pakistan us embassy ,,

if petition r working then i134

don,t submit i-134 for join spnsor ortherwise you fiancee get AP the co will say we need i864

i was also facing same problem i did submit i-864

I get it now,

i will only need to submit i864. I need to send in two right? one for me and one for the sponser?

Thanx again

Timeline

hi are you sure that we need to submit i864 have you consulted any one else i am in the same boat getting the documents ready plz share which documents you have send the embassy thanks

Hey I have been doing some reaseach, and according to that I need to submit i-134 only. It is needed for the interview,

and the i864 needs to be filed, after the marriage in the united states.

Filed: Timeline

ball.gif What forms should be send back to the Consulate? Whatever is requested in Packet 3.

Usually:

DS-160 is submitted online but confirmation page needs to be sent to the embassy

Original Birth Certificate with English translation

Police certificate (optional but highly recommended, if you don't send it then make sure you have it with you at the interview because sometime they ask for it)

2 Visa photos

Photocopy of the passport page showing your picture and personal information

I-134 and I-864 (if income is not enough)

Timeline

ball.gif What forms should be send back to the Consulate? Whatever is requested in Packet 3.

Usually:

DS-160 is submitted online but confirmation page needs to be sent to the embassy

Original Birth Certificate with English translation

Police certificate (optional but highly recommended, if you don't send it then make sure you have it with you at the interview because sometime they ask for it)

2 Visa photos

Photocopy of the passport page showing your picture and personal information

I-134 and I-864 (if income is not enough)

Oh cool,,,

you basically summarized everything that is needed. One more question, All of these are needed from my fiance(beneficiary)?

I (the petiotioner) need to send i-134 and 1-864 from my side?

Or everything is required from both the petitioner and the beneficiary?

I really want to thank you for replying back and giving me the needed information.

Means a lot..

Thank you :)

Filed: Timeline

hi its all good we both are in the same situation its good we all share things and give no excuse to the embassy to keep us in ap.

only your fiance need to send the documents not you just make extra copies for each document.

show tax for 3 years and ask him to get letter from where he works.

if we have extra documents that is better if they ask we are ready with every thing.

Timeline

hi its all good we both are in the same situation its good we all share things and give no excuse to the embassy to keep us in ap.

only your fiance need to send the documents not you just make extra copies for each document.

show tax for 3 years and ask him to get letter from where he works.

if we have extra documents that is better if they ask we are ready with every thing.

Yes deffintly, It helps each one of us who go through the same situations

my fiance does not work, he just finished his bachelors. But I guess then I would just send the 134 form of me and a co sponsor.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.