RajPn

No interview date yet:- Kathmandu embassy (Nepal)

122 posts in this topic

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Guys! DHL shows that some packages were sent to Kathmandu on May 15, 2015. You can see that using shipper's reference EXP 08 MAY 2015A. I hope it is our's.

Timeline

I just saw this on US nepal embassy website.

http://nepal.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas.html

Due to the recent earthquakes in Nepal, all immigrant visa cases involving immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are being considered a top priority, and we are working on a system to process every case we receive as quickly as possible. We understand that U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services and the National Visa Center are expediting these cases for transfer to the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu. What this means is that most immigrant visa cases will be processed as quickly as we can receive the files from the United States, ensure that applicants undergo a medical examination by our local panel physician, and schedule a visa interview with a consular officer.

Hopefully, Good news coming our way soon :dancing:

Timeline

Namaste,

still confused, when i called to NVC and NVC rep said NVC will schedule the interview date then send package to embassy. Do NVC schedule the interview or embassy? how this works?

Thank you.

Timeline

Even they say the same every time i call them. So basically, NVC will schedule interview once they get any slots/dates open from embassy.

Now Since, embassy website says all immigrant visa cases involving immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are being considered a top priority. Hopefully, NVC will start scheduling ours plus all pending interviews. Fingers crossed.

Timeline

no update. :crying: . still showing at NVC. is been more then 35 days...... I have requested for expedite but they said Nepal is already in top priority but no update yet. They just say top priority but doing nothing to expedite Nepali case. :no:

Timeline

Hello,

My case has been completed on April 23 but still no update for interview (Kathmandu embassy). Do you guys have any idea how long it takes to schedule interview date for Kathmandu embassy? Or how this works?

Nepalese VJ guys please share your experience.

Thank you so much advance.

Hello rajpn ..... did u get interview latter from NVC ..

Timeline

hello......... my case is competed may 20 by call but till today i did not get any email from NVC ....... and how long they will take time to get interview date from Nepal embassy do you have any idea guys please .....................

Edited by ilam

Timeline

hello......... my case is competed may 20 by call but till today i did not get any email from NVC ....... and how long they will take time to get interview date from Nepal embassy do you have any idea guys please .....................

Hello Namaste..

Case complete email takes about 7 days.. Interview date is unknows as of now.. My case completed on April 1st.. still no interview date

Timeline

Hello Namaste..

Case complete email takes about 7 days.. Interview date is unknows as of now.. My case completed on April 1st.. still no interview date

i get it case complete email today........ but interview maybe 2 3 month i have to wait uffffffffffff too much

Edited by ilam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.