8 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone.

After a 50 days waiting period, i git a checklist regarding a police certificate that i already sent. So sad that i had to go through this just for the fact someone is incompetent and doesn't know what how to truly do his/her job. What do i do? I asked for supervisor review and it has been 2 weeks with no result

Compliance is the only way.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am on hold with the NVC.

They have been asking for the same document in the past three checklists we sent them. We sent it each time.

I am ready to pull out my hair.

If they say just resend it again, I might just rescan the whole thing just to make sure it is okay.

so utterly fustrated.

I had that with my prior marriage termination documents..... front-line rep said they didn't have it, even though I know I sent it with all the attachments via email. It had my case number on every single thing submitted.... so I asked to speak to a supervisor... first time the call dropped (darn cell phones!) and on Wednesday I spoke to a supervisor who was awesomely helpful..... she started off saying the one I sent was not the right one. I was very patient and polite, and asked her to help me understand what they required. After some back and forth, we determined it was the correct form, but there was an issue with the official looking seal on the document. She escalated it further and in less than 48 hours I got my CC (this morning!)

Don't loose hope!!

Keep in mind the person you speak to (front-line rep) may not have all the details available. Be super polite and patient and work WITH the rep.....

For what it's worth.... I work in a call center too. When the client I am speaking with gets whiny and demanding, I will do my job but I am not going to go the extra mile for them.... whereas I get a client who is polite, not yelling, expresses their frustration in a mature manner, well I will move mountains to help them resolve their issue!! Please keep that in mind ;)

Best wishes!!

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Thanks! Well i always try to be polite when i call, eventhough i feel like i want to scream. I just mailed then the exact document i mailed the first place. We'll see how it goes. Another 45 days waiting period even though i've already waited 50 days. Then it will be another 30 days to get interview date. I'll be fulltime in nursing school this summer and my girlfriend will start school again this fall. So we both will be busy, and we have 3 months baby , that's why i'm bringing my mom over to watch him. If wen't get her to be here by august, we don't know what to do. We don't have mobey for daycare, that's the problem

Filed: Timeline

Similar situation for me. I got a checklist for a police certificate which I had sent in. I called NVC and the rep requested a supervisor review for me. I also spoke with a supervisor... she said they can't say why the document is being checklisted without having a look at my file, which she can't do over the phone... she told me to be patient and wait for the supervisor review to be completed. ChristinaG, I don't understand how the supervisor helped you over the phone to determine what was wrong with your document.

Anyway, I waited patiently for 30 days and called NVC back to find out the status of my supervisor review. The rep told me that for some reason, my request was never looked into. She guessed that the first rep didn't make the request properly. So they made a new request for me, and now I have to wait all over again!

Edited by jontytyt

Sad! That's what i was saying. Many of those people din't know what they are doing. I even wonder what kind of training they got. Well i'll be waiting patiently for 30 days. I sent a new police certificate friday. Hopefully by the time the supervisor decides to look into it, the new one i'll be in file and i can't get a case sooner than the 45 days they said. Good luck to everyone. Honestly i can't wait to get out of this stupid process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.