xwind

CEAC status no update, but ustraveldocs updated?

127 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my father status updated yesterday and today.. hope that's a good sign...

What's the status.. Is it still AP on d same update.. Mine updated june24 and 25.. Hoping for visa soon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

EricLani how long it was on AP status? Hope i got mine also soon

Hi, the status is Ready.

He had his interview last May 12, then AP for 5 days. After that it went to ready until they change to Issued today after i called yesterday :)

Timeline

Hi, the status is Ready.

He had his interview last May 12, then AP for 5 days. After that it went to ready until they change to Issued today after i called yesterday :)

My case updated also after i e-mailed usem and called them thurs.. But still AP.. Kindly wish me luck??? congrats to ur father!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, the status is Ready.

Its Saturday today in the Ph, so they can still update it. Congrats! BTW, is your visa an immigrant visa?

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

Timeline

Hi, the status is Ready.

He had his interview last May 12, then AP for 5 days. After that it went to ready until they change to Issued today after i called yest

what number you've use to reach them? Pls share.

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

what number you've use to reach them? Pls share.

Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:

Information - If you are in the Philippines and wish to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please call (02)9768500-02.

International Callers: Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2235. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST.

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to us at:

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

Chat (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.): To chat with a customer service representative, please click below.

Yes, immigrant visa.. IR5

Timeline

Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:

Information - If you are in the Philippines and wish to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please call (02)9768500-02.

International Callers: Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2235. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST.

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to us at:

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

Chat (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.): To chat with a customer service representative, please click below.

Yes, immigrant visa.. IR5

Yay! Thank you! Now I know they're issuing IV now. :) Thanked GOD! Did you receive 221g?

--------

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As stated on travel.state.gov, "Consular staff will work this weekend, to clear our backlog, which we anticipate will be gone by early next week.". It does appear they are working this weekend, our CEAC status went from Ready to AP today (June 27, Saturday), yay!

12-01-2014: Sent I-129F package via FedEx

12-03-2014: Package arrived at TSC

12-08-2014: Check cashed

12-12-2014: NOA1 hard copy

01-23-2015: USCIS status: Case was Approved

01-30-2015: NOA2 hard copy

02-02-2015: USCIS sent K1 package to NVC

02-10-2015: NVC received K1 package

02-11-2015: Date that NVC supposedly assigned case number

02-18-2015: Called NVC and asked for case number

02-23-2015: Paid MRV Fee

03-02-2015: Scheduled USEM interview appointment

03-02-2015: NVC letter received

03-09-2015: Medical interview

04-23-2015: USEM interview, got 221g email, CEAC status: Immigrant AP

04-28-2015: CFO Seminar, sent 221g response

04-29-2015: USEM received 221g response

04-30-2015: CEAC status date updated

06-17-2015: CEAC status: Non-Immigrant Ready

06-27-2015: CEAC status: Non-Immigrant AP

07-01-2015: Visa in hand! (CEAC still AP lol)

Timeline

Mine havent. Ceac still says ready for interview. Got my k1 interview last june 9. Ive read some already got their visas.:( how come mine doesnt change? Starting to get more worried and sad at the same time

Btw, congrats to everyone who got their visas!

Mine havent. Ceac still says ready for interview. Got my k1 interview last june 9. Ive read some already got their visas. :( how come mine doesnt change? Starting to get more worried and sad at the same time

Btw, congrats to everyone who got their visas!

Your stressing for no reason. Your in the queue and your case will soon be touched and your visa issued. Give it a few more days.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Your stressing for no reason. Your in the queue and your case will soon be touched and your visa issued. Give it a few more days.

Yeah ive been stressing alot lately. Thank you for giving me a wake up call to relax and wait more. will try to keep myself busy and stop overthinking. Again thank you so much!?

Timeline

Hi, the status is Ready.

You mean it's on READY status for 40days??.. Mine changed to READY status just today after 19days on AP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.