JM&JM

Texas Service Center -K1

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A light at the end of the horrible TSC tunnel perhaps?

I've started tracking all TSC 129F petitions electronically and updating them in real-time to provide a more comprehensive and accurate picture of TSC processing times: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/548621-finally-real-time-data-on-tsc-129f-receipt-numbers-src/.

Please let me know if you want to get the updates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yea that's good new from texas service center hope we all we be approve soon as possible !

vickie1974

That's weird that you didint approve yet !

Did you got any RFE ?

The last time i read about cases that got that much of time is in"HIT" cases

Please update us SOOON !!!when you got approve !

VICKIE IAN

Flag-Pins-USA-Northern-Ireland.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

i think it's your time to call your congressman to help you

and he can help ,they have number that they can speak with and adjudicator officer

there is 2 people that get approve yesterday that got the NOa1 same day as u

maybe today !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I haven't received any rfe. I dont understand why its taking so long other than I file a k1 and k2

Vickie, it's time to file a service request. Get your congressman involved if only to make a call and find out whether your petition is with an adjudicator. Do not be put off by the date on the recently updated processing stats on the website. We missed falling into the 'outside of processing time' by two days, but William insisted and they opened a status inquiry for us.

Having a K2 listed on the petition makes no difference. The petition is still a single application which gives the option later for you to apply for a visa for any children listed thereon.

Our petition was processed over a month after everyone else with similar filing dates had been approved. No reason given. We will never know why. No RFE.

There are quite a few September filers still waiting and the September approvals from last night all had the same NOA1 date as yours.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Vickie, it's time to file a service request. Get your congressman involved if only to make a call and find out whether your petition is with an adjudicator. Do not be put off by the date on the recently updated processing stats on the website. We missed falling into the 'outside of processing time' by two days, but William insisted and they opened a status inquiry for us.

Having a K2 listed on the petition makes no difference. The petition is still a single application which gives the option later for you to apply for a visa for any children listed thereon.

Our petition was processed over a month after everyone else with similar filing dates had been approved. No reason given. We will never know why. No RFE.

There are quite a few September filers still waiting and the September approvals from last night all had the same NOA1 date as yours.

I did put in a service request by phone yesterday. He said i should have a response in 15 to 30 days go figure.. I'm just dumb founded by this whole process. I did not expect to still be wait at 8 months to receive an approval :(

VICKIE IAN

Flag-Pins-USA-Northern-Ireland.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

If they can process these things at CSC in under a month, that shows it can be done faster. I don't buy this whole "we're backlogged" story. They are obviously lazy or have poor management down there. It's as simple as that. I know someone who waited 8 months at the TSC. It should not take that long to handle a petition.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I did put in a service request by phone yesterday. He said i should have a response in 15 to 30 days go figure.. I'm just dumb founded by this whole process. I did not expect to still be wait at 8 months to receive an approval :(

I don't blame you. I think we were all stunned at the way this is handled. We certainly didn't think it would take almost a year from putting our papers and petition into an envelope to POE, yet here we are. Please keep us updated. I hope your petition is in with that batch of mid September filers who are being approved this week.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I called yesterday and put in my request. The person said would it take 15 days for me to hear back. I didn't like that answer so I mailed my congressman yesterday about my delay. Last night I got the approval, go figure!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.