425 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay!

Got my text and email confirmation of acceptance! File is being sent to Nebraska for processing.

Soooo excited! Hope this goes faster than immigration to Canada took. lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Hey May Filers ☺

Our Petition was mailed on the 27th

Still waiting for updates on which Service Center will process our Petition!

Good luck to everyone???

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

HI Guys,

Just want to update everyone, today I am seeing that USCIS have cashed the checks, however still haven't received any email notifications.

1) Do they send email notifications after payment?

2) What was the cycle of events from your experience, email then check cashed?

thanks,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Trini

I got noa1 email first . then I saw they cashed the check in my account. Don't worry you will get your noa1 very soon

Timeline

Ihave a tracking number and my fike has been routed to California Center. Now the waiting game begins!!!

most of the application s got approved very fast at California Center.

Hi Guys,

I got the NOA1 and have been routed to Nebraska which i am not too happy about because from all my research they are taking long to process, i hope that trend changes soon.

Timeline

Hi anyone out there file in May 2015 for I-130? I filed for my spouse and waiting for the NOA1.

Hey septfiller14.. Any word on your NOA1?

Edited by ditdot

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi, ours was filed on May 26th and delivered to uscis on May 28th. We're waiting on either g-1145 notification or NOA1.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened....08/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/23/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/25/17
NOA1 Mailed......................08/30/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................08/31/17
Biometrics Mailed...............09/20/17
Biometrics Received..........09/22/17
Biometrics Appointment.....10/03/17
Approved............................09/24/18

N400 Timeline

90 Day Window Opens...........08/22/18

N-400 Filed (Online)...............08/23/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/24/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/31/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/21/18

In Line For Interview.............05/23/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............05/24/19

Interview................................07/01/19

Oath.......................................07/17/19

Timeline

Hi, ours was filed on May 26th and delivered to uscis on May 28th. We're waiting on either g-1145 notification or NOA1.

Ours is still in transit... Should be arriving anytime today

Yup be expecting your NOA1 very soon! Apparently, NOA2 takes MONTHS to process ?

Keep us updated though!?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I got the NOA1 and have been routed to Nebraska which i am not too happy about because from all my research they are taking long to process, i hope that trend changes soon.

We are in the same situation as I was routed to Nebraska as well. From the charts I have seen Nebraska is progressively getting faster so that is the silver lining I suppose.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys,

Please I got NOA1 on 5/26 and since then I've not been able to check my case status on the uscis website.Whenever I type in my receipt number,i get this prompt that my receipt number cannot be recognized. Did anybody experience this?

Timeline

Hi guys,

Did anybody experience this?

Yes. I did. I couldn't check my status until my case was approved. No need to worry about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.