425 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I sent the I-130 May 5, NOA 1 - May 7, 2015 received letter May 14, waiting on NOA 2

my noa1 -May 6. Welcome to the club.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good luck everyone!!! I sent my application on May 9 and I received a notice that they accepted it on May 12. Ihave a tracking number and my fike has been routed to California Center. Now the waiting game begins!!!

APPROVED......

APPROVED......

Congratz my frd, really happy for you :-D

Did you put the foreign address on you application? I read on this forum that something if you put the foreign address your application is auto-expedited.

Timeline

Congratz my frd, really happy for you :-D

Did you put the foreign address on you application? I read on this forum that something if you put the foreign address your application is auto-expedited.

thanks. I did put the foreign address in forms, my lease ,bank account and bills.

Marymon, that was really fast!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks.

Thank you marymon now the waiting :clock: begins for me

thanks. Fast approval for you too. Edited by marymon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Guys,

I Mailed the petition May 20th, waiting for the noa1 now :-D

Wishing everyone a speedy approval, please keep posting your updates and experience so that we may help each other.

Thanks

Hi Trini_Manage,

We sent out our petition the same day. Please alert me when you get your NOA1. Thanks. I've not gotten mine though.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I130 submitted on the 6may received on the 8may case rejected due to absence of signature on the 11may, I got the package in the mail 18may my wife signed the form and send back on the 20may but haven't gotten no responds yet and we check case status online with our receipt number still saying case return due to no signature on the 11may does that mean they haven't gotten the package back or they haven't updated it online and we want to start the adjustments of my status process i1485.should I wait on the receipt copy to be sent or what should I do.

Timeline

Do I have to wait for my i130 to be approved before I file for change of status am in the US,my wife just filed the i130 and it was rejected due to absence of signature but she already sign and sent it back on the 20may but still haven't gotten no reply yet can i Go ahead and file for change of status to Parnanent residence i485 seems I have my receipt number from the rejected print out or I have to wait till they send us something in the mail.

Edited by matoyadele

Timeline

.should I wait on the receipt copy to be sent or what should I do.

I don't know about adjustment status thing.

Timeline

Do I have to wait for my i130 to be approved before I file for change of status am in the US,my wife just filed the i130 and it was rejected due to absence of signature but she already sign and sent it back on the 20may but still haven't gotten no reply yet can i Go ahead and file for change of status to Parnanent residence i485 seems I have my receipt number from the rejected print out or I have to wait till they send us something in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.