115 posts in this topic

Just popping in to say hello and check on you all....God Bless every one of you in your joys and your struggles! Prayers for each of you and all the positive vibes I can throw at ya.

My heart breaks for those in so much pain and suffering nervous breakdowns...I have felt the same way . Just know that though it does not seem like it...this too shall pass and you will start your new life together.I know its hard right now but you can do this !!! You are doing this and it will all be worth the pain and struggles,ups and downs .

I haven't forgotten all you wonderful supportive people.

As for me ...I am still sitting here in the Netherlands but we have plane tickets finally and a date with our new lives together in the USA just 3 weeks from now...May 30th !

So much to do after the approved interview...

We had to put our house up for sale and of course get it ready .Mail boxes,find a job for my husband who is a Software Engineer. We will move in with my parents for a few weeks...yes...praise God my mother is still alive at this point.

This last 3 weeks before POE are like the last 3 weeks of being preggo lol. Time drags and its a pain in the butt . We are about to give birth to our new life in the States as husband and wife...hang in there everyone the misery does end .((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My heart and everything stopped for a minute this morning. I have mistyped our caee # many times and been disappointed. I work overnight and until 5 am our status was still Administrative Processing. However, 8 am it changed to ISSUED after 1 month and 6 days. It is really ours!!!! I wish and pray that all of you get out of this really fast, I know everyday in here feels like forever!!!! I love you all for your love and support. Thank you!!!!

P4 Email was there when I woke up this morning(came at 3:16 EST).

Cc 3/28/2015

P4 5/7/2015

Interview 6/4/2015

(Which happens to be my stepsons birthday?)

Finally we can make our plans! I pray God help us get through this final stage! I pray also for all of you going through the same! Thank you God & thank all of you here for your support & encouragement!!!!

????????????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello friends, 5 more DAYS for mY husband's interview. Please Pray for US. We ARE getting anxious.

Checklist no. #2 : 2/3/2015
Scan date #2: 2/5/2015
Case Complete: 4/14/2015 FINALLY super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Interview: 5/12/2015

RESULT: Approved (finally on 2/10/2016 after 8 months in AP)

Visa in Hand: ?
POE: ?

Just wanted to drop in and give you guys all some love and support. I've been here over a month now and things are great, I even got a job which I really like. Being with my husband is obviously worth all the pain.

It was hard to come here for awhile because the last few days of waiting for my visa were so traumatic, I just wanted to forget. But I haven't forgotten you beautiful people and the amazing support you gave me <3

I am the beneficiary. My husband is the petitioning USC.

Relationship:

Met in Washington DC - 13 February 2013

6 visits (Guam and Australia) in 2013

Engaged on Guam - 31 December 2013

Start living together in Australia - 3 March 2014

<3 Married in Queensland <3 - 28 June 2014

USCIS/NVC:

I-130 Package received Chicago - 14 July 2014

NOA1 - 17 July 2014

NOA2 - 28 July 2014

Email from NVC with Case Number etc - 18 August 2014

Completed DS-261 online - 19 August 2014

Paid AOS Bill - 20 August 2014

AOS Bill shows "PAID" 22 August 2014

Sent AOS Package to Parents in Law for signing 5 September 2014

AOS Package scanned at NVC 19 September 2014

IV Bill Paid 24 September 2014

DS-260 completed online 25 September 2014

Send IV Package 26 September 2014 (from NH)

IV Package Scanned 29 September 2014

CHECKLIST RECEIVED 26 November 2014

Checklist sent from NH 8 December 2014

Checklist scanned 11 December 2014

Case Complete 4 February 2015 - 192 days since NOA2. 171 days at NVC.

Medical Appointment 12 February 2015

P4 Letter Received 13 February 2015

Interview 17 March 2015 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING?! Missing my joint sponsor's W2 which he DOESN'T GET, HE IS SELF EMPLOYED, GRRRRR! Trying to sort it out ... :(

Status changed to "Ready" 24 March 2015

Status changed to "Issued" 27 March 2015! :D :D

Visa in hand 31 March 2015 - mere hours before I leave for Brisbane to fly to LA.

POE LAX extremely easy and pleasant - 1 April 2015

Reuinted with husband at Boston Airport - 2 April 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Maharosa

Woot Woot. Alhumdullilah, Congrats!!!! May Allah SWT bless you both and wish you a quick approve and enjoy your time with hubby. This has to be the best feeling and time for you, enjoy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ahhhhhhhhh... It's a beautiful day! I haven't been able to say that in a long time!

Got our P4 letter this morning, am totally packed, and will be flying out to see the hubby in about 8 hours.

Finally being able to see the light at the tunnel versus feeling my way through the darkness... Wow, what an incredible feeling! Alhamdulillah!

Hang in there everyone! I promise you, you will all get through this eventually, and when you do, your marriages will be that much stronger, and even more beautiful!

I am so happy for you girl. All the very best for your interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Soloentaaaaa... How are you girl? I hope some positive progress happened with your case in the past few days. Lots of love. If I had any power in my hands I would have stopped this waiting game right now. But I do pray for this to be over.

Natasha and Noor dear, I hope your case also sees the happy ending soon. Love and prayers!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wishing good luck and happiness to everyone who needs it, everyone in alien punishment, everyone who wants it and everyone who's got an interview coming up.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

130 days and counting...no end in sight

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.