lostinblue

Baltimore Protesters Tried To Light This Pizza Shop Owner on Fire

55 posts in this topic

That was a hilarious post, just completely out there.

Who hasn't been pulled over and doesn't think KKK are at work.

Yanno those little 12 and 13 year old kids who collect money at intersections for their little league baseball teams? Yup, Klan.

That was a hilarious post, just completely out there.

Who hasn't been pulled over and doesn't think KKK are at work.

Oxygen levels in the bunker tend to fluctuate.

Oxygen levels in the bunker tend to fluctuate.

Someone needs to get a filter change....

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yanno those little 12 and 13 year old kids who collect money at intersections for their little league baseball teams? Yup, Klan.

But the little kids who asked me to buy bars of chocolate in aid of their little league team the other night were black. We must have a special Klan out here.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

But the little kids who asked me to buy bars of chocolate in aid of their little league team the other night were black. We must have a special Klan out here.

Those were really little white klan kids doing black face. Be afraid, be very afraid!

exactly, and this is not new to impoverished communities. no one here understands why someone would do such destructive things because we don't have a our backs to the wall, not now and certainly not always, since we were born.. no matter how worrisome the state of things appears, i don't know about you but, i still have this little tiny sense of hope that things will work out. if i didn't have that little tiny sense of hope that things can be better, i don't think i'd have a problem taking the opportunity to say 'ftw' to the entire nightly news audience.

Honestly, I don't think the people who have their backs to the wall are the ones rioting.I have hope that the truth will be found in this case and the guilty parties punished.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

As if! It's LA. Those were the aides to the assistant of the KKK kids who were double booked by their agents for the occasion and couldn't be selling the bars themselves.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Honestly, I don't think the people who have their backs to the wall are the ones rioting.I have hope that the truth will be found in this case and the guilty parties punished.

no future = backs to the wall, imo.

Considering those folks were out there for 6 days protesting peacfully and the media didn't even think to cover it until the rioting started, it might be a bit of both. Folks are fed up and that tends to boil over.:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-protester-media-coverage_n_7166018.html

After admitting that looting and rioting were not the best ways to represent the community and to seek answers, protester Danielle Williams asked Roberts a question of her own.

"My question to you is, when we were out here protesting all last week for six days straight peacefully, there were no news cameras, there were no helicopters, there was no riot gear, and nobody heard us," Williams said. "So now that we've burned down buildings and set businesses on fire and looted buildings, now all of the sudden everybody wants to hear us."

"Why does it take a catastrophe like this in order for America to hear our cry?" she continued. "I mean, enough is enough. We've had too many lives lost at the hands of police officers. Enough is enough."

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

no future = backs to the wall, imo.

Considering those folks were out there for 6 days protesting peacfully and the media didn't even think to cover it until the rioting started, it might be a bit of both. Folks are fed up and that tends to boil over.:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/28/baltimore-protester-media-coverage_n_7166018.html

After admitting that looting and rioting were not the best ways to represent the community and to seek answers, protester Danielle Williams asked Roberts a question of her own.

"My question to you is, when we were out here protesting all last week for six days straight peacefully, there were no news cameras, there were no helicopters, there was no riot gear, and nobody heard us," Williams said. "So now that we've burned down buildings and set businesses on fire and looted buildings, now all of the sudden everybody wants to hear us."

"Why does it take a catastrophe like this in order for America to hear our cry?" she continued. "I mean, enough is enough. We've had too many lives lost at the hands of police officers. Enough is enough."

The media may have had no interest until the rioting started, but that's no excuse for the rioting. Dr. King would not approve.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The media may have had no interest until the rioting started, but that's no excuse for the rioting. Dr. King would not approve.

Actually what Dr. King said was:

"It is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Actually what Dr. King said was:

"It is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard."

So he condemned the riots and the underlying causes.That sounds like a intelligent point of view. I go back to what I said earlier, the troublemakers could care less about the issue at hand. The protest gives them a good excuse to cause damage and not much chance of getting caught. And I'd feel the same if it was white people rioting too. Burning your own neighborhood and the businesses of people of your own race is idiotic, IMO. I personally don't see a justification for it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015