JJ3

How far apart to schedule Medical from USEM Interview?

8 posts in this topic

Hello! My fiance will be going to manila from Davao City to do medical exam and Interview. Can my fiance do his medical on a monday and schedule an interview on a friday the same week? We are trying to make use of the days he stays there because we dont have relatives at manila and the longer he stays, the more money we have to spend for his stay at manila. Is a 2 day gap okay? Any best suggestions from experience? thanks guys!! :)

"If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you're waiting? why not be happy while GOD is in the process of changing things? after all, there's nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. we might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time, God is going to bring his plan to pass" (L) ^_^

Hello! My fiance will be going to manila from Davao City to do medical exam and Interview. Can my fiance do his medical on a monday and schedule an interview on a friday the same week? We are trying to make use of the days he stays there because we dont have relatives at manila and the longer he stays, the more money we have to spend for his stay at manila. Is a 2 day gap okay? Any best suggestions from experience? thanks guys!! :)

You can do your med on Monday and interview on Fri. In the event that SLEC does not give him his med results to carry to his interview it will catch up so your delay after interview will be short. Go for it as you have planned.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Yes you can. It is possible. I did mine mon and tue for medical, cfo on a wednesday and interview on a thursday.

just be prepared. Monday will be so busy in SLEC, have her stay in casa bocobo. I love that hotel.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Applicants are advised to have their medical examinations done 5-7 working days prior their interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Manila; failure to complete the exam within the prescribed time frame may result in significant visa processing delays."

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3218.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please ask her to wake up early because monday is a busy day for St. Lukes, some of the applicant I met have to come back the next day for the result, I was lucky to finish the medical in one day. I was already there at 3am and there was long line waiting for me. I scheduled my interview a week after my medical to be sure that the US Embassy received the medical results.

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Thank you for all the advices everyone! I will have him schedule his interview 5-7 days from medical to be on the safe side! :)

"If you know you have to wait anyway, why not make a decision to enjoy your life while you're waiting? why not be happy while GOD is in the process of changing things? after all, there's nothing we can really do to make it happen any faster. we might as well relax and enjoy our lives, knowing that at the appointed time, God is going to bring his plan to pass" (L) ^_^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.