spookyturtle

Moderates

46 posts in this topic

At the Fanuel Hall courthouse. Nice historic building. I'm bringing a bunch of $1's and I'm going to give them out to anyone who asks.

If you up it to a $5 bill, you can usually get them to perform some sort of service for you, maybe a lap dance? :rofl:

If you up it to a $5 bill, you can usually get them to perform some sort of service for you, maybe a lap dance? :rofl:

Back Bay, South Station, subway, etc, someone is always asking for spare change. Tomorrow I will give them some. It's been guys recently, so I'll pass on the lap dance. A lot are holding signs that say homeless veteran, but there is no way of knowing if they really are veterans or homeless. I'm going to be like Val and give them the benefit of the doubt.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Back Bay, South Station, subway, etc, someone is always asking for spare change. Tomorrow I will give them some. It's been guys recently, so I'll pass on the lap dance. A lot are holding signs that say homeless veteran, but there is no way of knowing if they really are veterans or homeless. I'm going to be like Val and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm the guy at South Station wearing the gray wool knit hat playing the drums on the 5 gallon buckets.

Val sits right beside me selling pencils to pay for her habit.

Edited by Teddy B

I'm the guy at South Station wearing the gray wool knit hat playing the drums on the 5 gallon buckets.

Val sits right beside me selling pencils to pay for her habit.

There's a guy at one of the Orange Line stations that plays the guitar and last time a violinist too. They seemed to be happy people. I think some of them have been in the same spot for years. Do they still have street performers at Faneuil Hall?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

There's a guy at one of the Orange Line stations that plays the guitar and last time a violinist too. They seemed to be happy people. I think some of them have been in the same spot for years. Do they still have street performers at Faneuil Hall?

I don't recall seeing any street performers when I was there last year, but it could've just been an off day. I know they have them for holidays and special ocaissions.

I don't recall seeing any street performers when I was there last year, but it could've just been an off day. I know they have them for holidays and special ocaissions.

I better get back on topic. I don't want to get thread banned from my own thread. Again. :lol: Only at VJ.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I was there in October on a random Wednesday and didn't see any.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

we went a few times when we were in Boston getting married last year and every day had different performers! Also, there was an amazing seafood restaurant, whose name i don't recall, on the outside, but down some stairs (looked like a little hole in the wall). Best mussels I've ever had and my mum is from maritime Canada.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

we went a few times when we were in Boston getting married last year and every day had different performers! Also, there was an amazing seafood restaurant, whose name i don't recall, on the outside, but down some stairs (looked like a little hole in the wall). Best mussels I've ever had and my mum is from maritime Canada.

It's a cool place spend the day or night. When I was younger, a bunch of friends used to go in on Saturday nights in the summer. I always had a good time. I haven't been there for years and it's going to be on the cool side tomorrow, probably too early for performers, especially on a weekday.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

We were there in March and it was freezing.

2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

Things are nice n cozy over in the muddy left ditch!

We even got our own slide!!

pigs+in+mud.jpg

Well done my man.. Well done

Not sure which seafood rest you ate at, but most of the mussels at the quality restaurants around here are from PEI, so chances are they were Canadian mussels.

Timeline

Not sure which seafood rest you ate at, but most of the mussels at the quality restaurants around here are from PEI, so chances are they were Canadian mussels.

the waitstaff had said they were brought in that morning from a small fishing operation, but I'm bad at geography so it's possible you're right! I don't know if they have seasons maybe, but they were the best I've ever had!

March 13, 2014 Married!

the waitstaff had said they were brought in that morning from a small fishing operation, but I'm bad at geography so it's possible you're right! I don't know if they have seasons maybe, but they were the best I've ever had!

They could've been local, but the supply around here is very low and the cost is high, so most restaurants get their mussels from the farms in PEI. Glad you enjoyed your seafood!

Timeline

We really loved Boston and it's on our list of places we'd really like to go after my wife finishes her phd

March 13, 2014 Married!