nikooo

F2B category and petitioner had been out sid of U.S for two years and half (split and merged)

80 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi apple21,

Thank you so much you always help me, I am very grateful .

I understand you completely and explained for my family .

But they said we have chance and want to continue.

They think I don't want bring them here :( but it is not true .

I explained completely for them but they said if NVC knows about our case they did not send us paper.

I told them what you said yesterday but they don't accept it .

That's sad. Let them pursue but leave yourself out of it. It's technically not your problem nor is it your fault.

What's their priority date anyway?

Edited by apple21

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi every one, thank you apple 21 and mimolicious.

I you are right.

We have another problem, when my mother got her green card in 2007, during the 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 she just spent one month in U.S . in 2012 she was here for 6 month and 2013 for 5 month.

Because of this she has been out of U.S for two years and half she thinks she can past it as always .

She was seek too bout as I said not really and she just has the doctor prescription.

What is your idea? Is it problem for my sister case?

One of our friends in this site said :

And what is your sister's PD? If you applied in 2007, they are already current which means they should've got their papers processed and interview scheduled as well. But your mom being away has created a problem, as she no longer may enjoy LPR status. But don't worry make a serious effort, its an uphill task, maybe you will succeed.

What do you think? Do my sister's have chance?

You keep asking what your sister's chances are. People have answered over and over that she has no chance because your mother lost her green card because she has been out of the country for so long.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You keep asking what your sister's chances are. People have answered over and over that she has no chance because your mother lost her green card because she has been out of the country for so long.

Not sure she was ever in the country, seems that she has just used it to visit, not reside.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Is your sister married?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Yes Boiler , one of them I know after her marriage she can't use this category and I told them.

But my sister got new birth certificate with out her husband name.

They said because of U.S does not have any communication with Iran, there is no check about these case.

I don't know are they right or not. :I <_<

You should read through some of these...especially the visa ineligibility and misrepresentation parts towards the bottom....

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/types/family/family-preference.html#4

K1 Visa Process AOS Process

Mar 18 2013: I-129F mailed to CSC Nov 15 2013: I-485 with EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox

Sept 19 2013: Interview - Approved!! Jan 25 2014: EAD/AP Card Received

Oct 6 2013: POE - Chicago O'Hare June 2 2014: Permanent Resident Card Received!

Oct 27 2013: Wedding!

Timeline

Yes Boiler , one of them I know after her marriage she can't use this category and I told them.

But my sister got new birth certificate with out her husband name.

They said because of U.S does not have any communication with Iran, there is no check about these case.

I don't know are they right or not. :I <_<

They are soooo wrong in all counts. What they're planning is a scam.

Anyway, if their Priority Date is sometime in 2007, their case is current already and they should have been contacted by NVC a long time ago. Maybe NVC sent your mom a letter in her US address. She didn't get it because she's been abroad.

Didn't your sisters receive anything too in their country? NVC sends out snail mails too to the beneficiary.

Edited by apple21

Timeline

You mentioned back that you did your Mothers taxes and I just wondered how you dealt with the requirement for Medical Insurance.

Edited by Boiler

Timeline

:( I know and I told them,

Because of these I am full of stress .

Always coming and ask you questions . :cry:

You seriously need to avoid involvement, explain that what they are doing is a Felony and any involvement by you would get you deported/ jail time.

Ohh and if she is married then she is leaving her husband behind?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Yes Boiler you are right, I have my own family here and I can't make trouble for them, I will talk I wish they understand me .

Yes she is almost 40 , she said after 6 years my husband can come here but I am sure if she comes here she will apply for divorce .

I am so sorry telling these about my family

Timeline

Let them do what they want BUT don't get involved. Are they asking you to be the joint sponsor for the affidavit of support? If yes, do not accept! Do not sign the i864. They can't force you to.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.