nikooo

F2B category and petitioner had been out sid of U.S for two years and half (split and merged)

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

You may want to talk to a lawyer about the specifics. I've seen a couple out between 1-2 years for unexpected emergency and they lost their green card.

There was no emergency, she simply went home

Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over? You have reposted that three times now in this thread. Your mother's greencard expired when she was gone for longer than 6 months.

12 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OP, you never answered the question, of WHY your mother was out of the USA for so long, and lost her LPR.

The reason could mean a lot, if proper documentation.

Apple 21 is right.

it depends on uscis officer. Even if she did tax return. Or whatever.

even if she maintain residence in the u.s.

And even hers greencard expired. She is still u.s. greencard holder until she submit hers gc to hers country embassy to give up greencard.

Then. She can visit u.s. With visiting visa.

Sorry but. Give to shot. To u.s.embassy which is in hers country.

and if they refused. Then. She should Submit hers gc to u.s.embassy.

Also.. once she got sb1 Visa to enter u.s.

she Def stays in the u.s. as she can.

Hi every one

My mother has green card but she had been outside of U.S for two years and half recently

with out re-entry.

We appliyed for my sisters at 2007 From FB 2 category And they passed USCIS, now their cases are in NVC.

My mother does not have job and income, I filled tax for her and I filled Affidavit of Support .

my mother wants comes back to U.S when NVC give my sisters interview appointment.

What do you think Will NVC give them appointment or just refuse their case

You think is it a probleme with their cases ?

Thank you so much

apple 21 I lost you comment:( please send me again

Swear in 03/20/2015

U.S. Citizenship 2015 Nov~

Removing conditions on Residency

I-751 Filed 06/09/2014
NOA 1 NEVER RECEIVED (EDIT - MY HUSBAND PUT THAT LETTER IN THE CAR...GRRRR I JUST NOTICED THAT AFTER I RECEIVED MY GREENCARD)
Biometrics 07/14/2014
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC Oct/29/2014)
RFE Received 12/18/2014
2nd Bio 01/23/2015
3rd Bio 02/03/2015 + Infopass for I-551 stamp
RFE Responded 02/04/2015 (Mailed RFE Jan 30)
Approved!!!!! 02/10/2015
Card Mailed 02/17/2015 Card was picked up by the usps 02/18/2015
Card in hand 02/21/2015 !!!!!

Adjust to permanent resident status

Filed 05/03/2012
NOA 1 05/07/2012(notice date)
Biometrics 06/08/2012
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC June/01/2012)
Approved 09/05/2012
(welcome notice with card)

There was no emergency, she simply went home

12 months

Yes, I understand that 12 months the GC is gone. But if you are gone for more than 6 months then try to come back you will be hassled at the POE on why you have been gone so long.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

All these posts, a flurry of activity, then nothing, most odd.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

All these posts, a flurry of activity, then nothing, most odd.

Probably because she did get the answer she wanted and then just left in anger.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Thank you so much every one for help.

1- What about my sisters's cases?

What do you think will NVC give them interview appointment?

My mother wants come back if NVC give my sisters interview appointment, If not she won't come back.

You think my sisters do have any chance to get their Green card ?

2- If my mother apply for SB1 or visiting visa should she give up her green card? If yes then what happen to my sisters cases?

No , Thank you every one I got my answer :)

But I have more question in my mind, please answer me

:)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can no longer proceed with the petition because your mom already lost her GC. NVC doesn't know that but you do. If you proceed, you will be misrepresenting facts because your mom already abansoned her US residency. Get it?

For now, your mom can try going back to the US. When you apply for a returning resident visa and its denied she can no longer come back as an LPR making your sisters' cases dead. She should inform NVC that she lost her LPR status to cancel the petitions.

Sorry but its your mom's fault in the first place.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Apple 21 actually because of this that NVC doesn't know about their cases, and they past USCIS ( who check background) my mother sent all things to NVC and wants they continiue my sisters's cases.

Now what happen?what do you think?

who know my mother lost G.C if NVC does not know?

I told her your answer but she said I won't tell NVC ,Now what do you think ?

Yes I am sorry too

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Apple 21 actually because of this that NVC doesn't know about their cases, and they past USCIS ( who check background) my mother sent all things to NVC and wants they continiue my sisters's cases.

Now what happen?what do you think?

who know my mother lost G.C if NVC does not know?

I told her your answer but she said I won't tell NVC ,Now what do you think ?

Yes I am sorry too

At this point, nobody knows but you. NVC doesn't know it. As I have said, you will be making misrepresentation if you choose to proceed. You will be lying on the forms. The embassy will find out and that will cause lifetime bans for your family. Edited by apple21

Timeline

Why has your mother been gone so long?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

She was in Hospital all this time and could not travel?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.