spookyturtle

Has CEHST become a thinly disguised hate forum?

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I'll say no. I've ended up on those forums occasionally when searching something on google and I don't think it really compares. What I see here is IMO more indicative of the fact that there are bigots in all walks of life, everywhere you go. The relative anonymity of the internet lends itself to people acting like that.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Are you telling me that people with Asian wives aren't welcome on sites with like minded haters? Other racists and haters will make fun of them because they aren't married to white women? The extreme right won't accept them? So basically they come to an immigration forum where everyone has a foreign spouse and act like their minority is better than everyone else's minority?

Yep. You can't espouse love for White Power married to an Asian woman. Kind of flies in the face of the whole master race premise :rofl:

I think this was explained by that dude we don't talk to anymore. They like the culture, so the ethnicity can be excused. And it's completely okay to hate black and brown people, just as long as it stays there. I've seen the KKK sites and those extremists ones as well. Everyone who isn't white, straight, or Christian, gets tore to pieces. Just hating inside and out.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'll say no. I've ended up on those forums occasionally when searching something on google and I don't think it really compares. What I see here is IMO more indicative of the fact that there are bigots in all walks of life, everywhere you go. The relative anonymity of the internet lends itself to people acting like that.

I agree. These little boys would never say the stuff they say here out in the real world, unless they were around folks that had the same beliefs. As one member of this site can attest(we've talked IRL) what I say here is the same thing I say IRL. I can't turn it off.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yep. You can't espouse love for White Power married to an Asian woman. Kind of flies in the face of the whole master race premise :rofl:

I think this was explained by that dude we don't talk to anymore. They like the culture, so the ethnicity can be excused. And it's completely okay to hate black and brown people, just as long as it stays there. I've seen the KKK sites and those extremists ones as well. Everyone who isn't white, straight, or Christian, gets tore to pieces. Just hating inside and out.

That's a great attitude for an immigration forum. And it's condoned to boot.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

Mr. Cheney's nickname is censored because it's not family friendly. Most of what is posted in this forum is far from friendly. It would probably fit right in with some of the off the wall hate forums on the internet, the only difference is here you can't use the N-word or C-word.

Discuss.

Prediction: Thread will get quickly moved to Site Related or deleted.

Its largely irrelevant what the content of this forum is. Whether intended or not, the slow squeeze the Moderators have put on this forum has run the majority of regulars away.

This forum is only averaging about 4 active threads a day. A year ago it was about 8 or 9, and as far back as 2009/2010 it was more than a full page.

1d35bdb6477b38fedf8f1ad2b4c743ea.jpg

Its largely irrelevant what the content of this forum is. Whether intended or not, the slow squeeze the Moderators have put on this forum has run the majority of regulars away.

This forum is only averaging about 4 active threads a day. A year ago it was about 8 or 9, and as far back as 2009/2010 it was more than a full page.

Most of the regulars have left. I remember when there was a full page of active threads, the place was hopping. I don't know exactly what moderation has done over the past year or so, but a lot of people did leave.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

You can't say c r a p, but you can talk about minorities on a regular basis and about how you think they should be gunned down by a sniper.

This is super family friendly.

Note that this isn't something directed at mods here, as I don't post enough here anyways to state an opinion specific to the mods here, but from what I've seen in general from all the forums I've participated in and also from having been a mod myself, the best mods are those who always make it a focused intent to do less, only policing the obvious cases that can be done so without bias and/or partial decision making. But most don't do this due to the job they are given, and get a twitchy finger if they find themselves idling for too long. It's extremely easy to convince yourself that a post or poster you don't like is against ToS and/or one that you do like is not.

Edited by Leon & Mylene

barata-gif-3.gif