ashtar0212

5 weeks after N400 Biometrics done, still no inline for interview notice

66 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I have done my biometrics on 03/23 and still until today, I haven't received any notices, emails or text messages from the USCIS saying my case is in line for interview.

I wonder if it is normal because based on the information board, it looks like many people received their in line for interview notice within a week after the bio is done.

I am very sure that, I have no ticket violations, my name is clear, no criminal history at all and, this just makes me confused very much.

Anybody has had any similar experience like me before? Would you want to share with me or if somebody can answer me with your case?

Your comments are highly appreciated!

Edited by ashtar0212

I waited 2 month no in line at all.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys,

I have done my biometrics on 03/23 and still until today, I haven't received any notices, emails or text messages from the USCIS saying my case is in line for interview.

I wonder if it is normal because based on the information board, it looks like many people received their in line for interview notice within a week after the bio is done.

I am very sure that, I have no ticket violations, my name is clear, no criminal history at all and, this just makes me confused very much.

Anybody has had any similar experience like me before? Would you want to share with me or if somebody can answer me with your case?

It's normal. Usually takes up to 2 months to get an interview notice unless your service office is too busy.

Hi guys,

I had my biometrics on the 2nd March, and heard nothing.

Then, a few weeks ago I got a second notice for biometrics in the mail, and I completed it again this past Friday. I am clueless to why that happened and no one on the phone could provide me with an answer.

I'd say typically people are "in-line" within a week or so of their appointment, however, there is the odd case where it seems to take up to a few months.

Hang in there!

________

K1/AOS

February, 06: Sent I-129f package
February, 13: NOA1 Receipt
March, 09: NOA2 Email.
May, 1: Medical
May, 29: Interview! - APPROVED
June, 1: Visa in Hand
July 18: POE, USA
July 27: Filed for AOS after marriage
August 24: NOA1 for EAD, AP and AOS
October 11: EAD card in hand
October 15: Case forwarded to California!
Nov, 15: Green Card Received

ROC:

August 20: ROC sent

August 24: NOA1
September 25: Biometrics!
Nov, 30: ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Fiji
Timeline

I waited 3 full months after bio-metrics to get an in-line notification and I knew my field office wasn't back logged...Not sure why there was such a delay.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It could take up to a few months for you to get any kind of notice. It varies across cases so no one can promise you that you would get anything at what time.

It's normal. Usually takes up to 2 months to get an interview notice unless your service office is too busy.

I waited 3 full months after bio-metrics to get an in-line notification and I knew my field office wasn't back logged...Not sure why there was such a delay.

It could take up to a few months for you to get any kind of notice. It varies across cases so no one can promise you that you would get anything at what time.

Thank you for the posts and now I feel like I am not the only one.... I checked with FBI they said they can not disclose any case updates to me since USCIS is now the only place to go to check my status, so I guess I will just have to wait.

Then, a few weeks ago I got a second notice for biometrics in the mail, and I completed it again this past Friday. I am clueless to why that happened and no one on the phone could provide me with an answer.

I'd say typically people are "in-line" within a week or so of their appointment, however, there is the odd case where it seems to take up to a few months.

Hang in there!

I have seen your story from the Feb 2015 filers that thread and am not too sure if I would fall into your case kind as well. I still remember on the day when I had my bios done it was like 200 people in the bio center waiting for appointments. I was in a huge line and was also pushed to have my bios done by a very impatient lady. She basically just put my fingers one by one on the scanner and the whole process was like 4-5 mins at most. Now I am worrying about the same issue because in such a quick manner, the quality of my finger prints might not be good enough for FBI to check. But who knows. I hope the same time next month I won't be opening another thread to discuss the whole topic again.

I did my biometrics on December 1st 2014 and did not hear anything back until March 21st 2015 when I was in ln line for interview and then on March 23rd Scheduled for Interview.

So i guess i waited 4 months.

Filed: Timeline

I am still waiting to hear anything, My bio was done 2/25/2015, its 2 months already no news. I need to wait another 2 months before i can log inquiry what is going on with my file. I called USCIS twice they read the same stuff i see myself on the website.

I guess i have to wait wait and wait.....

I did my biometrics on December 1st 2014 and did not hear anything back until March 21st 2015 when I was in ln line for interview and then on March 23rd Scheduled for Interview.

So i guess i waited 4 months.

I am still waiting to hear anything, My bio was done 2/25/2015, its 2 months already no news. I need to wait another 2 months before i can log inquiry what is going on with my file. I called USCIS twice they read the same stuff i see myself on the website.

I had my biometrics done on January 22, 2015 and I still have not heard anything. I live in Ohio, near Cleveland.

Thank you for sharing your timeline and experience with me and it's a little bit disappointed to see how people move so fast from the N400 filers thread compared to us. Let's get the fingers crossed!

• 3 weeks later...

Hang in there!

I had my biometrics done on January 22, 2015 and I still have not heard anything. I live in Ohio, near Cleveland.

Just wonder if everybody is on the track for interview, my Inline for Interview notice is still not here yet. 2 months have gone already since the Bio.

I noticed that most of the people who applied as soon as the window opened , they wait longer to get the inline notification. On the other hand, people who applied after or near their anniversary they got the inline notification very soon.

AOS

day 1 -- 04/11/2012-- package sent to Chicago

day 2 -- 04/12/2012-- package was received.

day 43-- 05/23/2012-- Notice for an interview is received for 06/26 @ 2pm

day 63-- 06/12/2012-- Received a Text & email for an update- Card production EAD/AP

day 77-- 06/26/2012-- interview / approved on the spot.

day 86-- 07/05/2012-- Received my GC in the mail.

ROC

day 1 -- 04/07/2014 -- ROC Package delivered to VSC

day 16 -- 04/23/2014 -- Walk-in Bio.

day 197 -- 10/20/2014-- Approval Letter received dated 10/16/2014

day 202 -- 10/25/2014-- GC received

Filed: Timeline

I noticed that most of the people who applied as soon as the window opened , they wait longer to get the inline notification. On the other hand, people who applied after or near their anniversary they got the inline notification very soon.

Thats not true, my friends who was eligible same time as me, they got their interview letters, even some Oath letters.

Its just unfortunate we are one of those who have very common name, or choosen for further name check process which take longer to process.

I will start freaking out after 120 days pass my fingure prints.

So far i had 1 info pass appoitment and officer told me "my case is pending for Seurity check"and i am going to make another info pass for July just before 120 days.

Make sure you keep track of all the info pass letters, open online inquiry copy, Seneter or representive responce copy, USCIS ombusman contact evidance and so on just incase need to open writ of mamrundus.

i do not even have a traffic ticket, never been in trouble with a Law, why me? There is no answer to that by USCIS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.