John&April

filipinafianceevisa.com < has anybody used this service before? Are they Legit?

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
  1. With your visa, you can apply for a single admission at a U.S. port-of-entry within the validity of the visa, which will be a maximum of 6 months from the date of issuance. You must marry your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of your entry into the United States.

Yes, from the date you get your visa. If that 5 months 10 day period you talked about is the time you got your visa it has nothing to do with the 6 months after getting the visa. Those 6 months from the date of issuance has nothing to do with progress, it has to do with when you decide to head over to the states after you get your visa.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
  • With your visa, you can apply for a single admission at a U.S. port-of-entry within the validity of the visa, which will be a maximum of 6 months from the date of issuance. You must marry your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of your entry into the United States.

What that means once you pass your interview you have Visa, then you have 6 months to enter USA.

Only thing you have to do is to buy a ticket to USA and get married within 90 days of entering the USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Apparently, some people think others are being 'attacked' when someone disagrees with their opinions. :rolleyes:

I ment no offense I did my first Fiance Visa in 1986 by myself before 9 11. From the time I filed, to the time my fiance/ later wife entered the country was less than 90 days, My then wife became a US citizen and we were happily married for 27 years, she passed away in 2013.

After reading all the info on the websites and studying all the forms I decided I would use a service this time. So I went in search of the most experienced and resonable cost for making the process convienent for my Fiance. I also got a Quote from an Attorney and $3,000 for peace of mind seemed crazy. Rapid Visa put the forms in the correct order and added all the correct paperwork needed so that it was easy for the Immigration Officer to process everything without having to search thru the stack of paperwork to find what they are looking for.

Timeline

Since you reached the visa journey forum, make time to read and in,less than one hour you will realized you can do it by yourself. No need to to get a lawyer or ask the help of any website that offering a fast approval.

We are busy too but when I found this forum, we learned a lot and saved our hard earn money. I was able to get a fiance visa and last other day got an approval of my GC just by reading here. People here are helpful. Goodluck.

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Timeline

My wife is Filipino, and we used a visa company while I was there in Cebu, getting her out of there. It was well worth the few dollars we paid them, to do ""ALL"" the paperwork, especially after the interview, and getting to the CFO, which is a must, to get the sticker in your passport, after attending the seminar. It is the first thing the airline looked for, then the visa!

I would not use RJVisa again, as they done an average job, but Rapid Visa, is a class act and a very good deal for what they do, and what they charge.

Rapid Visa, has offices in California, and Manila, and probably other places.

When doing Filipino fiance visa, Rapid Visa, is the way to go! They can be contacted them easily.

Timeline

Hi guys, thank you all so much! Yes, we've done the research. Yes, we've looked at the forms. Yes, we are starting to gather the documents needed. It's still looks like a headache to us! Come on people.. Don't judge HAHA! Yes, we both know that visa servicing firms will just collect documents, fill up the forms and organize it. And that what it is all about anyway. And that is want you are paying for. But it makes a big difference. In our opinion at least. I mean, if it's that simple, companies like these will not exists. We want it to go smoothly and be able to speak to somebody who knows the process 24/7. Peace of mind especially for him as he works 12hrs a day and sometimes 16. I work the normal 8 so I have time to spare for research and collecting what's needed. Thank you for the comments and advises.

So far, I have these recommended firms

rapidvisa

easyfiancevisa

visanow

I've spoken with a representative from VISANOW and got a quote. I was able to chat with a rep from rapidvisa and got a quote as well. I got the price for easyfiancevisa from the net. VISANOW, by far, is the most expensive as they claim each case is reviewed by an Attorney first and then that attorney will decide what are the "extras" that you have to present along with your petition. I think that's cool.

Mi Amor and I are still discussing these matters. Please, if you know a reputable firm and/or used a reputable firm that has helped you with the K1, feel free to recommend.

Again, that you all!

Timeline

us we hired an atty. deborah weber.. since my fiance is busy with work aftr the 3 trips here in the philippines...

May 4, 2014 Met Online

August 21- September 2, 2014 Fiance First Trip to the Philippines

November 13- 25, 2014 Fiance Second Trip to the Philippines

November 16, 2014 Got Engaged

December 14- January 14, 2015 Fiance Third Trip to the Philippines

February 5, 2015 Submit 1-129 petition

February 12, 2015 NOA 1

May 7, 2015 NOA 2 (Approved)

June 3-4, 2015 Medical (Passed)

June 25- July 15, 2015 Fiance Fourth Trip to the Philippines

June 26, 2015 Interview (Passed)

July 8, 2015 Visa Issued

July 11, 2015 Visa on Hand

July 15, 2015 POE Chicago O'Hare Airport

" To God be the Glory"

Timeline

we paid here $1700 all in and she is very attentive.. just google she has a very good reviews.

May 4, 2014 Met Online

August 21- September 2, 2014 Fiance First Trip to the Philippines

November 13- 25, 2014 Fiance Second Trip to the Philippines

November 16, 2014 Got Engaged

December 14- January 14, 2015 Fiance Third Trip to the Philippines

February 5, 2015 Submit 1-129 petition

February 12, 2015 NOA 1

May 7, 2015 NOA 2 (Approved)

June 3-4, 2015 Medical (Passed)

June 25- July 15, 2015 Fiance Fourth Trip to the Philippines

June 26, 2015 Interview (Passed)

July 8, 2015 Visa Issued

July 11, 2015 Visa on Hand

July 15, 2015 POE Chicago O'Hare Airport

" To God be the Glory"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do it yourselves. Outsourcing it only increases the chance of screw-ups.

I'm not on Topic here but me and my husband just were amazed at your timeline. Such experience!

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

I'm not on Topic here but me and my husband just were amazed at your timeline. Such experience!

Thanks. I had indispensable help from the legendary user LotofPatience in speeding things along. The man knew more tricks to finesse the system than anyone I've ever heard of.

Met in Ormoc, Leyte, Philippines: 2007-05-17
Our son was born in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-04-01
Married in Borongan, Eastern Samar, Philippines: 2009-10-24
CR-1 Visa - California Service Center; Consulate - Manila, Philippines
I-130 mailed: 2010-04-13
I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-24
I-130 NOA2: 2010-09-30
NVC received case: 2010-10-14
Case Complete: 2010-12-01
Interview scheduled: 2010-12-06
Medical, St. Luke's, Manila: 2010-12-09 and 2010-12-10
Interview at US Embassy in Manila 8:30 AM: 2011-01-05 - Approved!
Visa delivered: 2011-01-08
CFO Seminar completed: 2011-01-10
My beloved wife Sol and my beautiful son Nathan arrive in the U.S. (POE San Francisco): 2011-01-26
Lifting Conditions - Vermont Service Center
Date mailed: 2012-11-01
Receipt date: 2012-11-05
NOA received: 2012-11-09
Biometrics letter received: 2012-11-16
Biometrics appointment date: 2012-12-10
Biometrics walk-in successful: 2012-11-20
Removal of Conditions approved date: 2013-04-27
10 year green card mailed: 2013-05-03
10 year green card received: 2013-05-06
Citizenship
N400 mailed: 2013-10-28
N400 delivered: 2013-10-31
NOA1: 2013-11-04
Biometrics: 2013-11-18
In Line: 2013-12-26
Interview scheduled: 2013-12-30
Interview: 2014-02-03

Oath ceremony queue: 2014-02-07

Oath ceremony: 2014-03-28 Sol is a U.S. citizen

Applied for expedited passport: 2014-04-01

Passport received, Priority Express: 2014-04-09 This is journey's end at last!

Naturalization certificate returned, Priority Mail: 2014-04-12

Passport card received, First Class: 2014-04-14

1457 days, I-130 mailed to passport in hand

Timeline

we paid here $1700 all in and she is very attentive.. just google she has a very good reviews.

That sure is a lot of money to spend for someone to fill out paperwork for you

Timeline

That sure is a lot of money to spend for someone to fill out paperwork for you

Yes, especially considering all the fees that will come later on with AOS etc. And especially when you can do it yourself for free.

Timeline

I've spoken with a representative from VISANOW and got a quote. I was able to chat with a rep from rapidvisa and got a quote as well. I got the price for easyfiancevisa from the net. VISANOW, by far, is the most expensive as they claim each case is reviewed by an Attorney first and then that attorney will decide what are the "extras" that you have to present along with your petition. I think that's cool.

Mi Amor and I are still discussing these matters. Please, if you know a reputable firm and/or used a reputable firm that has helped you with the K1, feel free to recommend.

Again, that you all!

You do understand the K1 visa is very easy to do on your own, and I would say 90% of the process is gathering documents and that can only be done by you or your fiancé. So I don't see any reason why someone would hire an attorney or a visa service company to tell you what to do when it is all free here and actually more updated since member report back after interview.

As far as someone as a lawyer looking it over and deciding "Extras" that is a just a sales tool. I did the interview in November 2014 and the girl beside me her fiancé used a lawyer and paid $3000 USD and he forgot to tell her to bring a copy of her fiancé divorce paper.

IF you are the average worker in Philippines and work 6 days per week and earn like $200 per month, I suggest your quit your job and do the paperwork and learn the process. It would save your fiancé lots of money..

Timeline

You do understand the K1 visa is very easy to do on your own, and I would say 90% of the process is gathering documents and that can only be done by you or your fiancé. So I don't see any reason why someone would hire an attorney or a visa service company to tell you what to do when it is all free here and actually more updated since member report back after interview.

As far as someone as a lawyer looking it over and deciding "Extras" that is a just a sales tool. I did the interview in November 2014 and the girl beside me her fiancé used a lawyer and paid $3000 USD and he forgot to tell her to bring a copy of her fiancé divorce paper.

IF you are the average worker in Philippines and work 6 days per week and earn like $200 per month, I suggest your quit your job and do the paperwork and learn the process. It would save your fiancé lots of money..

Obviously, we are both NOT average worker. And I do understand that gathering document will be done by us. As I have mentioned, there is one detail we are not sure of hence we need professional advice and it's a legitimate concern not some "sales tool". Money is not an issue. He CAN afford it and I CAN afford it. Not everyone here in the Philippines " work 6 days per week and earn like $200 per month" If you want to do it on your own, by all means, do what you want. The reason I opened this post is to find people who used visa service and/or has seek professional advice and want to know about their experiences. Thank you!

Timeline

Obviously, we are both NOT average worker. And I do understand that gathering document will be done by us. As I have mentioned, there is one detail we are not sure of hence we need professional advice and it's a legitimate concern not some "sales tool". Money is not an issue. He CAN afford it and I CAN afford it. Not everyone here in the Philippines " work 6 days per week and earn like $200 per month" If you want to do it on your own, by all means, do what you want. The reason I opened this post is to find people who used visa service and/or has seek professional advice and want to know about their experiences. Thank you!

Okay I know you are set on using a lawyer but have you searched around and looked to see if everyone here can help you with the "one detail" you're not sure of? Members here have seen it all and have great experience. Probably more so than some lawyers. Just saying... At least then you know what's up and can notice if the lawyer doesn't know how to handle it. Lawyers are not experts and they mess up on a pretty regular basis. Just search the forums and you'll notice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.