We Keep Receipts

Nooses and Confederate flag found hanging in Livonia neighborhood; Family responds

48 posts in this topic

Don't know why everyone is so shocked. I don't mind decrying racism when it is real. It's all the the little boy that cried wold, everything is racist BS that I get sick of .

Wen Ga first attempted to do away with the confederate flag, I was approached by the Gov's floor leader at the time and asked my take. I explained, that although the flag itself was not racist, that it had been turned into a symbol of hate and segregation by white people, and because of that it had no business flying over our capitol. I went on to explain, that if I was black i would be offended also.

I am also cool with the state giving an official apology for slavery. I think it is way overdue.

you are confusing my stands on such matters as , beating a cop in the face and trying to take his gun, and getting killed in the process as being justified as being racist.

I see all confederate flags in my ads, coincidence? I don't think so.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I found this comment funny. Mainly because any kid could climb any tree and jump to their death.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the public at large :) Someone on here was bleating about common sense being a requirement for living in the US. I almost fell off my chair with laughter when I read that.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

In fact, he admitted he was the one that hung the second noose. The employee said it was hung in retaliation over the complaints.

"Screw 'em," he said of those offended.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/nooses-and-confederate-flag-found-hanging-in-livonia-neighborhood-family-responds

I love his attitude

Some people just have way too much time on their hand and are always looking at something to complain about.......

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I love his attitude

Some people just have way too much time on their hand and are always looking at something to complain about.......

People complaining about it have too much time on there hands, but you're OK with the guy who went out and purchased the flags, tied the nooses, put up the whole lot of it and is willing to spends hours defending it in the media, interact with police and spend more time and money to prove a non existent point.

It's pretty clear who has too much time on their hands here.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

People complaining about it have too much time on there hands, but you're OK with the guy who went out and purchased the flags, tied the nooses, put up the whole lot of it and is willing to spends hours defending it in the media, interact with police and spend more time and money to prove a non existent point.

It's pretty clear who has too much time on their hands here.

Where are getting all this information?

Interact with police? I didn't see any police in the article and really nothing they can do, Nothing illegal here

Spending Hours defending on Media? One guy went inside when asked and the other guy replied

"When 7 Action News reporter Jonathan Carlson approached Tomanovich for comment, he quickly went inside. Instead, one of his longtime employees at the tree service talked.

When asked if he thought the nooses were offensive, the employee replied, "No not at all. I love it."

In fact, he admitted he was the one that hung the second noose. The employee said it was hung in retaliation over the complaints."

Timeline

Where are getting all this information?

Interact with police? I didn't see any police in the article and really nothing they can do, Nothing illegal here

Spending Hours defending on Media? One guy went inside when asked and the other guy replied

"When 7 Action News reporter Jonathan Carlson approached Tomanovich for comment, he quickly went inside. Instead, one of his longtime employees at the tree service talked.

When asked if he thought the nooses were offensive, the employee replied, "No not at all. I love it."

In fact, he admitted he was the one that hung the second noose. The employee said it was hung in retaliation over the complaints."

How does complaining take more time than all of that? Complaining on the internet is what you were doing the other day. How much time did all that take? Not as much time as flag boy has wasted I'll bet.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

How does complaining take more time than all of that? Complaining on the internet is what you were doing the other day. How much time did all that take? Not as much time as flag boy has wasted I'll bet.

My internet time is my chill out time for the most part,

What state did you grow up in?

Timeline

My internet time is my chill out time for the most part,

So is the complainers. Whatever way you look at it the guy hanging up the flags wasted more time for no real reason. I'd complain too if my neighbor did that, although it would be directly to his face. We have enough things bringing down property values.

What state did you grow up in?

Mostly Montana and Washington, and also up in Alberta. Why do you ask?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

Mostly Montana and Washington, and also up in Alberta. Why do you ask?

So I can se where your roots and heritage is and why you think the way you do

From the Confederate Monument at the Texas Capitol in Austin

DIED

FOR STATES RIGHTS GUARANTEED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION

THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH, ANIMATED BY THE SPIRIT OF 1776, TO PRESERVE THEIR RIGHTS, WITHDREW FROM THE FEDERAL COMPACT IN 1861. THE NORTH RESORTED TO COERCION.

THE SOUTH, AGAINST OVERWHELMING NUMBERS AND RESOURCES,

FOUGHT UNTIL EXHAUSTED.

DURING THE WAR THERE WERE TWENTY TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN ENGAGEMENTS.

IN EIGHTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO OF THESE, AT LEAST ONE REGIMENT TOOK PART.

NUMBER OF MEN ENLISTED:

CONFEDERATE ARMIES 600,000; FEDERAL ARMIES 2,859,132

LOSSES FROM ALL CAUSES:

CONFEDERATE, 437,000; FEDERAL, 485,216

Timeline

So I can se where your roots and heritage is and why you think the way you do

From the Confederate Monument at the Texas Capitol in Austin

DIED

FOR STATES RIGHTS GUARANTEED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION

THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH, ANIMATED BY THE SPIRIT OF 1776, TO PRESERVE THEIR RIGHTS, WITHDREW FROM THE FEDERAL COMPACT IN 1861. THE NORTH RESORTED TO COERCION.

THE SOUTH, AGAINST OVERWHELMING NUMBERS AND RESOURCES,

FOUGHT UNTIL EXHAUSTED.

DURING THE WAR THERE WERE TWENTY TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN ENGAGEMENTS.

IN EIGHTEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO OF THESE, AT LEAST ONE REGIMENT TOOK PART.

NUMBER OF MEN ENLISTED:

CONFEDERATE ARMIES 600,000; FEDERAL ARMIES 2,859,132

LOSSES FROM ALL CAUSES:

CONFEDERATE, 437,000; FEDERAL, 485,216

Which has nothing to do with the topic. I wasn't my choice to make the hangman's noose a symbol of the confederacy. You can defend the flag, but you can't defend the noose. Keep putting them together and you deserve what you get.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

Which has nothing to do with the topic. I wasn't my choice to make the hangman's noose a symbol of the confederacy. You can defend the flag, but you can't defend the noose. Keep putting them together and you deserve what you get.

Hangman Noose symbolism death. Are you not aware of that

I don't need to defend anyone, I let anyone deal with death as they please.

What do they deserve to get? Nothing they did this on private property........