We Keep Receipts

'Anti-Gay Day' Students Made 'Lynch List,' Hung Noose

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother 1 John 4:19-21

Not trying to preach here but some Christians need to remember this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

"He is not my brother! He is a ** twad and the bible says he is an abomination"

when information conflicts people will take what out the parts they want...

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Yep, religious nut wings will do things like this.

Wingnuts. Fixed for you at no charge. Next time you'll have to pay a fee. :goofy:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Wingnuts. Fixed for you at no charge. Next time you'll have to pay a fee. :goofy:

Call it a tithing charge - no taxes due ;)

Edited by OnMyWayID

Timeline

"He is not my brother! He is a ** twad and the bible says he is an abomination"

when information conflicts people will take what out the parts they want...

Well I believe that the bible also says to treat all as brothers/sisters but yeah. Edited by Transborderwife

Call it a tithing charge - no taxes due ;)

Cause Allah has to get his due. :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Ow, you are so kind. Thank you! :thumbs:

:no:

What can I say? I'm nice like that. :rofl:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother 1 John 4:19-21

Not trying to preach here but some Christians need to remember this.

Great job! People who claim they are Christians but hate their neighbors are not Christians. They are fakers using religion as a cover for their evildoing.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=239192299&trk=hp-identity-photo

A group of students at a suburban Pittsburgh high school have made national headlines for organizing an "Anti-Gay Day." The event happened last Thursday in response to other students at McGuffey High School observing a Day of Silence for dead lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people. The students who organized the Anti-Gay Day wore matching flannel shirts, wrote "anti-gay" on their hands, and reportedly hung homophobic posters on LGBT students' lockers. Arguably more disturbing: They passed out a "lynch list" of students who participated in the Day of Silence, and tied a noose to a flag in a classroom, according to BuzzFeed.

One student recalled the scene to local reporters. "Yesterday, there was pushing, posters hung on homosexual students' lockers," Zoe Johnson, a bisexual student at McGuffey, told news reporters on Friday. "Teachers were having to run out and take them down." Johnson also said the so-called anti-gay students uploaded Bible verses to social media and tagged their LGBT classmates.

The Day of Silence was organized with the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network. Johnson estimated that between 30 and 50 students participated. Kathy Cameron, chair of the board of directors of the Washington County, Pennsylvania, Gay Straight Alliance, toldBuzzFeed that the Day of Silence was a touching event. "They had a very silent, respectful day of action," Cameron said. "And then they came to school on Thursday to an organized backlash." She added: "The instigators, the bullies, seemed very proud of their efforts, and posted many smiling pictures online."

OMG you posted a story that did not have racial undertones.

P.S. what morons . I support rights for all people

Great job! People who claim they are Christians but hate their neighbors are not Christians. They are fakers using religion as a cover for their evildoing.

Amen

we have a so called christian in our little group, Went ballistic the other night because a gay guy hangs out with our wives and they invited him to a party. Of course this is stupid so go figure.

Same guy I listed talk about Obama was going to crash the econ my last August for 5 months, because he saw it on the internet. In doing some research he was talking about a Repub bill on foreign money in banks.

So finally I ask," how is he going to do it? All I got was a blank stare. I don't tolerate stupid people well anymore

OMG you posted a story that did not have racial undertones.

P.S. what morons . I support rights for all people

I post plenty of stories without racial undertones, you just don't pay attention to those :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Well I believe that the bible also says to treat all as brothers/sisters but yeah.

The bible also tells about men laying down with other men and that they should be put to death.. It says it directly.

Timeline

The bible also tells about men laying down with other men and that they should be put to death.. It says it directly.

Many theologians argue that that is Old Testament law. The old testament law was basically cancelled by the blood of the messiah washing away sins.

Timeline

Many theologians argue that that is Old Testament law. The old testament law was basically cancelled by the blood of the messiah washing away sins.

Thank you for the response.. That would certainly be an out for the harshest language.

I don't see how forgiving past sins would change Gods original rules for how we are to live going forward.. That seems to be forgiving future sins.