TabCat82

K1 Interview evidence

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone :)

I am looking to begin gathering evidence of ongoing relationship while waiting the long wait for our NOA2 to come back.

We communicate mainly via Xbox live chat, Skype and sometimes on Facebook.

Does anyone know how I go about printing out conversations from Facebook chat and Skype (Xbox messages delete after 30 days so they won't help :( )

Thanks in advance for your awesomeness!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

You can take a screen shot with your conversations, there is a button on your laptop that says "PrtSc"; press it while the conversation window is open and then go to "Paint" and while the paint Paige is open press in the same time "Ctrl" and "c".

In the end,, before closing the "Paint" window, save it with the name you want and on Desktop or folder whre you can find it easily and you can print it easily in that format.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

That's what I would do and Skype keeps the conversations from what I remember so get as many for as long as possible; and from Facebook also.

Maybe put your FB status "In a relationship with... And the date showing since when; and your partner also; in my head, it doesn't hurt to do it...maybe letters from friends, family, etc. that know about you two

I went through the trouble and copied the whole text of all the Skype messages and calls and filtered out the calls only with a search algorithm. No worries, it's not as difficult as it sounds, I could walk you guys through that, if you want to try.

As for Facebook, I rather focused on posts and took screenshots of the ones that showed that we were together, or just some sweet posts we did on each others' walls. I took some message screenshots, but mainly to show that there were over 70k previous messages...

In the end... they didn't care. No one asked me for it, I printed about 16 pages of Skype call logs and another 14 pages of FB posts with pictures for naught.

Service Center : Texas Service Center          AOS begins!                                                                                            ROC Time!

Transferred? No

Consulate : Montreal, Canada (He is a German, but has been living in Canada for the last 5 years)

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-21                           Packet sent: 2015-06-22                                                                          Packet sent: 2017-11-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-29                        NOA1 for I-485 and EAD: 2015-07-02                                                 Receipt notice: 2017-12-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-03                       Biometrics Appt: 2015-07-28                                                                  Biometrics: 2017-12-28

NVC Received:No notice. Case # 2014-02-18    RFE: 2015-07-21 (RFE on I-485)                                              Approved w/o Interview: 2019-1-17

NVC Left : 2015-02-24                             RFE returned: 2015-07-29                                                                         Recieved: 2019-1-24

Consulate Received : 2015-02-26           Response received: 2015-08-03

Interview Date : 2015-04-15                   EAD Approved: 2015-09-04

Interview Result : APPROVED!! :D  EAD card Received: 2015-09-11

Visa Received : 2015-04-21                      Card Production Ordered: 2015-12-10 (No Interview! :D )

US Entry : 2015-04-23

Marriage : 2015-05-09

german_american_flags.jpg

Hi everyone :)

I am looking to begin gathering evidence of ongoing relationship while waiting the long wait for our NOA2 to come back.

We communicate mainly via Xbox live chat, Skype and sometimes on Facebook.

Does anyone know how I go about printing out conversations from Facebook chat and Skype (Xbox messages delete after 30 days so they won't help :( )

Thanks in advance for your awesomeness!!

Hi TabCat82,

You can try to use the snipping tool just to copy the important ones on FB chat and Skype and copy it on a word document to be printed. That's one of the things I did plus I gathered the emails we have from each other , pictures together w/ dates on it and location, plane tickets, viber/face time messages and gifts received even via mail, paypal or courier. :) Please see the attached document for the snipping tool :) Hope this helps post-205769-0-41428900-1429695556_thumb.jpg :)

710-23-2014 - K1 interview (Phils): Approved
10-31-2014 - K1 Visa received
01-20-2015 - POE
02-20-2015 - Marriage
03-20-2015 - AOS/EAD/AP Packet Submission (day 0) ** date I submitted ***
03-24-2015 - NOA1 received (day 4)
03-27-2015 - NOA1 hard copies received (day 7)
04-06-2015 - Biometrics letter hard copy received (day 17)
04-16-2015 - Biometrics Appointment (day 27)
05-01-2015 - USCIS changed to Interview is scheduled (day 42)
05-06-2015 - Hardcopy of interview notice received ( I-797 C, NOA) (day 46)
06-02-2015- Conditional GC got approved (day 82) 
06-08-2015- Hard copy of Welcome notice received via mail (day 88)
06-10-2015- Actual GC received via mail  (day 90)
ROC
4/06/17 - Sent package (day 0)
4/7/17 -  USCIS received package (day 1) NOA date
4/14/17 - check encashed (day 😎
4/15/17 - NOA 1 received (day 9)
4/22/17 - Biometrics notice date (day 16)
4/29/17 - Biometrics notice letter received (day 23)
5/9/17 - Biometrics done (day 33)
3/19/18 - Case approved
3/23/18 - Approval letter received
4/6/18 - Actual 10-yr GC received 
N400 (under 3-year rule)
4/27/18 - filed N400 online (Friday) (day 0)
4/27/18 - paid/payment received (day 0)
4/27/18 - NOA date
5/21/18 - Biometrics done
7/25/18 - Interview letter date
8/31/18 - Scheduled interview. Got approved!
9/20/18 - Naturalization ceremony in Faneuil Hall, Boston, MA

"Seasons of waiting are designed to prepare you, stretch your faith, and get you ready for everything that's coming next" - curiano quotes life

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is also a free tool called SkypeLogView from Web site: http://www.nirsoft.net

It will pull in all your Skype and allow you to print sort, and export it.

(you have to go down to "other utilities" on the site to find it)

Edited by Lauren and Kevin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Thanks :0 so just snippets of conversation via screenshots should be sufficient?

No not just snippets.........you must prove to a total stranger, the Embassy CO, that you have a legitimate relationship with no intent of committing visa fraud and with the intentions of immigration to the US, becoming marries, staying that way and permanently residing in the US.

So....content is key....not quantity.

Most relationships go through a normal evolution.....talk is about getting to know each other, then maybe the meeting(s) in person, then it becomes more serious, then talk about living together, then the visa process, then planning on the move and the new life in the US.

Your evidences, when all put together, should show snippets of these different phases of the evolution of your relationship.

I also suggest putting in some lovey-dovey stuff since most couples that intend to marry do that.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

I also suggest putting in some lovey-dovey stuff since most couples that intend to marry do that.

Hmm... I'm wondering what are the lovey-dovey stuffs lol! ? my interview will be on may 4 and me and my fiancé is trying to gather as much evidences as possible too..

Joyce

Filed: Timeline

Thank you all for your help, I will check out the snipping tool and the SkypeLogVeiw tonight :)

We only have mainly lovey-dovey stuff in text as usually discuss the serious stuff when we are Skyping/chatting on Xbox but will see what I can find for the evolution of the relationship part.

got heaps of time to gather (estimation is currently late August for NOA2...) :clock: but is nice to be able to do something while we wait.

Joyce - GOOD LUCK for your interview :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

We only have mainly lovey-dovey stuff in text as usually discuss the serious stuff when we are Skyping/chatting on Xbox but will see what I can find for the evolution of the relationship part.

That's why I always suggest to purposefully generate all kinds of evidences. If you have zero serious content, then how can you convince anyone you have a real relationship?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.