biaobiao

SLEC MEDICAL ?✔️

4 posts in this topic

Praise GOD i passed the medical. It was a 2 day event indeed.

For those who are planning to have their medical done, as much as possible try to go there on a thursday and friday. The people working their told me that they are on chill mode around those dates

You can come early... But still expect to wait ( for a long time)

Patience is a virtue

Try to associate yourselves with people with good vibes. Trust me there are a lot of people there who have nothing to do but brag that they know everything, and yet complain why people have been bypassing them even if they were there first (there is a note on the wall that the processing wont be by first come first serve basis but depending on the results)

What they asked from me were only passport pics, passport (orig and photocopy), nvc letter with the case number and your appointment letter (if possible), remember the 1st date of your last menstruation ( for females)

Do not take the elevator. It is so slow

Bring water or food and jacket :)

No pain, no gain. 2 day processing (17hours total)

Goodluck

Edited by biaobiao

Wow congrats! 2 more steps and youre done with k-1. Yay!

Thanks for the tip. Planning to go there next week but i think thurs-fri wont work since may 1 is a holiday. :) i'll go for wed-thurs then hehe. Goodluck on your interview! Cheers!

Woops thought youre k1. Hehehe but congrats anyway. :)

K1 VISA :)
02-25-2015: I-129f sent
03-03-2015: NOA1
03-25-2015: NOA2
04-29-2015: Medical (passed)
05-18-2015: Interview (approved) yay!
05-21-2015: Issued! ?
06-25-2015: US entry

AOS
09-16-2015: Sent AOS, EAD and AP packets
09-22-2015: NOA

10-15-2015: Biometrics

11-20-2015: EAD and AP approval

12-21-2015: Interview

12-30-2015: AOS approval :)

ROC

11-02-2017: I-751 sent

11-07-2017: NOA1

11-30-2017: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My love also completed her Medical yesterday. She said overall, it wasn't a terrible experience, just a lot of waiting. She also said that her observation was that many of the children were failing the TB skin test. It doesn't sound like it is incredibly reliable, but important to note if you have a child going through the medical exam. The positive skin test means that a sputum test is required.

Also important to note- If you have a child that needs a skin test, the results are not given for 2 days. My love went on a Monday and got her and our son's results on Wednesday. Next stop, embassy interview :)

Service Center: California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate: Manila, Philippines
I-129F Sent: 12/15/14
I-129F NOA1 Text/Email: 12/22/14
I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy: 12/27/14
I-129F NOA2 Text/Email: 01/09/15
I-129F NOA2 Hard Copy: 01/15/15
NVC Case Number Assigned: 01/23/15
Left NVC: 01/30/15

Case Arrived at Embassy: 02/02/15
!!!Waiting for primary government IDs!!!
Interview Date: 04/22/15

!!!Approved?? K1/K2 DNA Test Requested!!!

DNA Results arrive at Embassy: 05/18/15

Passport requested to be sent 2Go to Embassy: 05/29/15

Issued!: 07/01/15 (CEAC didn't update until Jul 3)

Need a primary government ID in the Philippines? Look here -> New International Postal ID Available

Filed: Timeline

My love also completed her Medical yesterday. She said overall, it wasn't a terrible experience, just a lot of waiting. She also said that her observation was that many of the children were failing the TB skin test. It doesn't sound like it is incredibly reliable, but important to note if you have a child going through the medical exam. The positive skin test means that a sputum test is required.

Also important to note- If you have a child that needs a skin test, the results are not given for 2 days. My love went on a Monday and got her and our son's results on Wednesday. Next stop, embassy interview :)

Yes don't take kids to medical on Thursdays.

Our 2 year old failed her skin test, then came xray and back for a third day for results (negative).

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.