B_J

Man Attacked By Mob of Teenagers at Gas Station

16 posts in this topic

A man was viciously attacked in broad daylight by a mob of teenagers while helping an elderly woman at a gas station.

Orrden Williams Jr. recounted his frightening experience tonight with Sean Hannity.

He said that an elderly woman told him that she was nervous about walking to her car alone from inside the Memphis, TN gas station's store.

Williams explained that the woman was scared of a group of teenagers who were outside loitering and throwing gang signs, so he decided to walk the woman to her car.

As soon as he stepped outside with the woman, the teens charged and began violently attacking him with punches and kicks.

Williams told Hannity that he considered using the gun he had in his car to protect himself and his family, who were inside his vehicle at the time of the attack.

He also said that customers and workers inside the store held the door shut, which prevented him from going back inside to escape.

Hannity asked if he had any form of protection with him and he replied that he had a gun, but didn't want to harm the kids.

Williams said as a former football player, he knows what it means to be really hurt and that the teens didn't do much "damage" to him.

Hannity responded that Williams would have been within his rights to defend himself with a firearm, applauding him for showing the discipline not to use the weapon.

"I hope MPD works diligently in prosecuting all of these kids," Williams said. "Because it’s really bad they are doing this in broad daylight. This was a terrorist act, that’s what it was. This lady could have lost her life, I could have lost mine, in broad daylight."

He said he came out of the attack fine other than some lower back pain.

Watch the full video above to hear more from Williams on "Hannity."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/16/was-terrorist-act-man-attacked-gas-station-wants-justice

If you were around here more often, you'd know this was already posted ya slacker. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544865-concealed-carry-owner-shows-restraint/

Hi B_J! :P

If you were around here more often, you'd know this was already posted ya slacker. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544865-concealed-carry-owner-shows-restraint/

Hi B_J! :P

Sorry, I don't get out much.

But that is really one cool guy. Helped the old lady to her car, took a beating, didn't grab his gun and start shooting. I like that guy.

But that is really one cool guy. Helped the old lady to her car, took a beating, didn't grab his gun and start shooting. I like that guy.

Now if someone could just give those kids the spanking they deserve.

Yeah, I'm not so sure I would've been able to keep my cool in that situation, especially with my family close by.

BJ! Must be nice to slack off. How you been man?

OP wise, I'm not sure I could show such restraint either. Glad he or his family wasn't hurt. And I hope those kids get some discipline in their lives soon, before it's too late..

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

BJ! Must be nice to slack off. How you been man?

OP wise, I'm not sure I could show such restraint either. Glad he or his family wasn't hurt. And I hope those kids get some discipline in their lives soon, before it's too late..

Been good; just too busy to participate here and, honestly, not much I'd want to participate in. I just read, +1 Teddy and Maven, then move on.

This is such an interesting story to me. Listening to him during the interview, I'm really impressed with him. Helped the old lady, kept his family safe, didn't grab his gun and start shooting teens. Lots of good stuff in this story.

Been good; just too busy to participate here and, honestly, not much I'd want to participate in. I just read, +1 Teddy and Maven, then move on.

This is such an interesting story to me. Listening to him during the interview, I'm really impressed with him. Helped the old lady, kept his family safe, didn't grab his gun and start shooting teens. Lots of good stuff in this story.

Oh, so just them two huh? Really? Do I have to pull the race card on you too? :ranting:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I think you spelled your new name wrong. Shouldn't it be Stay Awake?

Nope. Did that on purpose. Reminds me to keep on my toes.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I think you spelled your new name wrong. Shouldn't it be Stay Awake?

Sounds like Marv's gotten into the Hawaiian Ganja.

ganja.jpg

Sounds like Marv's gotten into the Hawaiian Ganja.

ganja.jpg

Good Lord, that's a lot of weed!

But for "you" people:

"Stay woke" is a common phrase with an intentional twist on proper dialect referring to a constant awareness (most often) of covert injustice, unfair treatment, societal racism, discrimination, and the like.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Good Lord, that's a lot of weed!

But for "you" people:

"Stay woke" is a common phrase with an intentional twist on proper dialect referring to a constant awareness (most often) of covert injustice, unfair treatment, societal racism, discrimination, and the like.

You people??

You people??

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg