terri_blake

Need advice on Egyptian Fiance

73 posts in this topic

Please don't be upset, we are trying to help.

We realise that what has been discussed has not been 100% related to the first post but advice on here tends to evolve based on the more information that is given over the course of the thread and if you do not wish to hear about advice regarding meeting in person that is your prerogative.

Bottom line is, so long as you can show a strong case with plenty of evidence of relationship between you and your fiancé then the issue of his Uncle's actions will most likely be mitigated.

K-1 Met:2002 Dating :2003 I-129F Sent : 2013-06-01 I-129F NOA2 : 2013-08-20 Medical: 2013-12-20 Interview Date : 2014-01-22 POE: 2014-02-19 Wedding: 2014-03-18

AOS/EAD Date Filed : 2014-04-04 BioAppt: 2014-05-13 EAD in Production: 2014-07-08 Interview date: 2014-07-14 Green Card received: 2014-07-19

ROC Date Filed: 2016-04-26 Cheque Cashed: 2016-05-10 NOA1: 2016-04-28 Biometrics: 2016-06-30 Approved: 11-08-2016 Green Card Received: 11-18-2016

Citizenship Date Filed: 2017-04-18 Cheque Cashed: 2017-04-24- NOA1:2017-04-21  Biometrics: 2017-05-19 Inline: 2017-07-12 Interview Date: 2018-02-13 Oath: 2018-03-15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

http://morocco.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiance-visas.html

Internet Romance and Marriage Fraud

Many U.S. citizens befriend Moroccans through Internet dating and social networking sites and these relationships often lead to marriage or engagement. While many of the marriages between U.S. citizens and Moroccans are successful, the U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca warns against marriage fraud. It is not uncommon for foreign nationals to enter into marriages with U.S. citizens solely for immigration purposes. Relationships developed via correspondence, particularly those begun on the Internet, are especially susceptible to manipulation. Often, the marriages end in divorce in the United States when the foreign national acquires legal permanent residence (“green card”) or U.S. citizenship. In some cases, the new U.S. citizen or permanent resident then remarries a wife he had divorced around the same time as he had entered into a relationship with the sponsoring U.S. citizen.

Some of the signs that an Internet contact may be developing a relationship with a U.S. citizen in order to obtain an immigrant visa through marriage are:

• Declarations of love within days or weeks of the initial contact;
  • Proposals or discussions of marriage soon after initial contact;
  • Requests to the U.S. citizen to visit the foreign national’s home country soon after the declaration of love or proposal;
  • Responses to messages from the U.S. citizen friend are along the lines “I love you/Sorry I missed your call,” or similarly one-sided conversations;
  • Once engaged, married, or an immigrant visa petition is filed, suddenly starts missing scheduled appointments to chat or call.

While chat rooms, dating, and social networking sites can be ways to make friends across international borders, the U.S. government urges U.S. citizens who meet foreign nationals on the Internet to keep in mind the signs noted above. Entering into a marriage contract for the principal purpose of facilitating immigration to the United States for an alien is against U.S. law and can result in serious penalties, including fines and imprisonment for the U.S. citizen and the foreign national involved.

The only reason people are asking is because you said Can you explain this a bit more?
You say you've not stood next to each other.
You had to meet whilst he was three stories high.
But yet you have better photos than anyone else here.

You need photos of you both together, standing next to each other.
Acting like a couple.

You're being very obtuse.

I assumed they were Photoshopped.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Its just that I have been in some really dreadful relationships with American guys and no one cared. As soon as i say im with Basim everyone starts focusing on the wrong thing. He is a great guy and we want to live together. We have so much in common. We're planning on getting a 5th wheel to travel across the Americas together. When we do,we will have a million photos for all you naysayers!

Its just that I have been in some really dreadful relationships with American guys and no one cared. As soon as i say im with Basim everyone starts focusing on the wrong thing. He is a great guy and we want to live together. We have so much in common. We're planning on getting a 5th wheel to travel across the Americas together. When we do,we will have a million photos for all you naysayers!

Calm down. Nobody is a naysayer here. If you don't want to hear honest answers, why did you open this thread? You are babbling.

~ AOS from K1 visa ~

*sigh* No one is "naysaying". And photos after the fact don't matter to us - you could have your faces painted on the side of the White House and we'd still only be interested in your application and situation BEFORE that you came here to get help on. We're only interested in helping people to complete their applications correctly and help them through cases with red flags (like yours).

If we were naysaying you'd simply get "He's trying to commit fraud" and no help to build a good case. That's not what's happening.

Edited by lost_at_sea

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

http://morocco.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiance-visas.html

Internet Romance and Marriage Fraud

Many U.S. citizens befriend Moroccans through Internet dating and social networking sites and these relationships often lead to marriage or engagement. While many of the marriages between U.S. citizens and Moroccans are successful, the U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca warns against marriage fraud. It is not uncommon for foreign nationals to enter into marriages with U.S. citizens solely for immigration purposes. Relationships developed via correspondence, particularly those begun on the Internet, are especially susceptible to manipulation. Often, the marriages end in divorce in the United States when the foreign national acquires legal permanent residence (green card) or U.S. citizenship. In some cases, the new U.S. citizen or permanent resident then remarries a wife he had divorced around the same time as he had entered into a relationship with the sponsoring U.S. citizen.

Some of the signs that an Internet contact may be developing a relationship with a U.S. citizen in order to obtain an immigrant visa through marriage are:

• Declarations of love within days or weeks of the initial contact;

• Proposals or discussions of marriage soon after initial contact;

• Requests to the U.S. citizen to visit the foreign nationals home country soon after the declaration of love or proposal;

• Responses to messages from the U.S. citizen friend are along the lines I love you/Sorry I missed your call, or similarly one-sided conversations;

• Once engaged, married, or an immigrant visa petition is filed, suddenly starts missing scheduled appointments to chat or call.

While chat rooms, dating, and social networking sites can be ways to make friends across international borders, the U.S. government urges U.S. citizens who meet foreign nationals on the Internet to keep in mind the signs noted above. Entering into a marriage contract for the principal purpose of facilitating immigration to the United States for an alien is against U.S. law and can result in serious penalties, including fines and imprisonment for the U.S. citizen and the foreign national involved.

I assumed they were Photoshopped.

FIRST OF ALL

he is not Moroccan he is 100% full blooded Egyptian born and raised in Egypt come from a long line of Egyptians and he is not Moroccan at all. Second of all FRAUD? Because I went to Morocco? This is just ridiculous. My photos havent been photoshopped they are perfect as is. Next topic please.

FIRST OF ALL

he is not Moroccan he is 100% full blooded Egyptian born and raised in Egypt come from a long line of Egyptians and he is not Moroccan at all. Second of all FRAUD? Because I went to Morocco? This is just ridiculous. My photos havent been photoshopped they are perfect as is. Next topic please.

You've also avoid several questions about them.

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

The only reason people are asking is because you said Can you explain this a bit more?

You say you've not stood next to each other.

You had to meet whilst he was three stories high.

But yet you have better photos than anyone else here.

You need photos of you both together, standing next to each other.

Acting like a couple.

You're being very obtuse.

Please dont call me names. The Moroccan hotel wasnt very tall so 3 stories in Morocco is like 2 in the states. People are shorter there and the buildings architecture mirror the society and culture. Not everyone is big like Americans. Our photos havent been touched up or altered. They are just fine! If i see the word photos one more time my brain is going to explode!!#!

Egypt is also a HIGH fraud country, so the same rules apply.

Why are you so sure after "one brief meeting" when you "didn't stand next to each other" (you said these things) that he is not a fraudster like his brother is? FYI the rose and the towel and other fishy things are typical when fraudsters from third world countries try to make American women fall in love with them.

This whole story is surreal.

What? He doesn't even have any brother. he only has two sisters.what are you talking about? I am very lost.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

If you are not Muslim or willing to convert to Islam, things are going to end very badly for you.

I guarantee it.

Don't make a mistake.

Good luck.

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014
I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014
I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014
I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014
I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014
I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014
I-129F: NOA 2 Text message/mail 4/6/2015

I-129F: NOA 2 Hardcopy 4/9/2015

I-129F: Sent to NVC 4/13/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.