Dafadil

How many of you 2-hole paper-punched your I-129f documents?

20 posts in this topic

When preparing to send our documents in, I read somewhere that two-hole punch secured with an ACCO fastener was the preferred method of binding documents by the USCIS/NVC. I do not think it matters...but I want to do whatever I can to ingratiate myself to whomever looks at my documents. So my thought is...why not do what they want?

Here I found it! No binders! No folders! The two-hole punch method is appreciated! http://www.uscis.gov/forms/forms-and-fees/general-tips-assembling-applications-mailing

Edited by Moustafa/Crystal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Have done K-1 and AOS, used binder clips, universally accepted, and USCIS can do as they want with it, with no hassle, who knows what they do with an application when they get it.,.,.,.,.,.,

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

In preparing my I-129f packet I am wondering if I should put a 2 hole punch at the top of every page? do you think it matters to them if you do or not? What's the general recommendation for assembling everything together? thanks

I did. I followed the mailing tips from the USCIS site which tells you they appreciate it if you 2 hole punch and use ACCO fasteners.

As for if it matters? Probably not. Paperclips and binder clips seem to work well too. Just don't send in your paperwork in anything that is hard for them to take apart. They are going to put your paperwork in one of their own folders when they receive it.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the information and link, will be a big help :)

Dave

- Trying to get K-1 visa ready to send out soon for Ailyn and I.

- 04/21/2015 mailed 1-129F visa packet to Dallas Lock bock. will be there tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.