Sarahnick

Sept 24th - apppprooooved April 13th ??

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

About 2 weeks maybe 10 days, you can call them, call early, or late. They are open until 10:30, pm I think. But allow time to be placed on "hold" as I was on hold one night, and at 10:30, the phone call ended.

Now, plan the rest of your journey. Congrats.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

About 2 weeks maybe 10 days, you can call them, call early, or late. They are open until 10:30, pm I think. But allow time to be placed on "hold" as I was on hold one night, and at 10:30, the phone call ended.

Now, plan the rest of your journey. Congrats.

Open until midnight eastern, I always had the best of luck after about 930 pm eastern. I actually called two days in a row and got an answer and a live human first try with no waiting, it was awesome....I felt like I won a jackpot. :dancing:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

all what it shows when i try to check my case online is this error message "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information " any one knows what this means please ?

Congratulations :) :) may god make it easy for the rest

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

all what it shows when i try to check my case online is this error message "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information " any one knows what this means please ?

Congratulations :) :) may god make it easy for the rest

I think it's just a simple error on their site, just wait a day or two and I'm sure it will work again :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I think it's just a simple error on their site, just wait a day or two and I'm sure it will work again :)

i don't think so bro it's almost a week now and when my wife called em to get an explication for that they just asked her to wait for 40 days !!! i really don't get it at all i feel like its weird to get the same error massage for both of I129F and I130 im applying for the "K3" :'( :'(

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Pl update ur timeline if any progress.

Well, I would gladly do that if there was any progress.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Congratulations to you! We just got approved today too!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trying to get everything in line for the next step is going to be the next challenge.

Any advice from people gladly welcomed! TIA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.