The Nature Boy

Dr. Ben Carson speaks at the NRA Convention

45 posts in this topic

i've got nothing but a ged and i called a neurosurgeon running for president an idiot. is that the bar we're holding ourselves to this go round?

Whatever works for you Sweetheart, lol your move

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I know his credentials as a brain surgeon, and they are impressive. If I needed brain surgery, he'd be the guy I'd want.

I am more concerned about his lack of political experience than his wealth of medical. I just hope all the people who called out Obama for only having community organizer experience are now ready to stand up and self identify as hypocrites.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Whatever works for you Sweetheart, lol your move

whatever works for me and my move? now you're talking sweetits. i guess you should watch how you talk about politicians you don't agree with going forward, i'll be waiting for you to step outside of your realm of accomplishment. you're asking pretty high standards of an internet forum.

I think he wouldn't be such a bad choice. But as of late, he's been drinking the extremist's koolaide so he won't get my vote.

yeah, i don't think he would be a good choice. now don't take my opinion to heart marvin. as we all know, i am not a neurosurgeon.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I know his credentials as a brain surgeon, and they are impressive. If I needed brain surgery, he'd be the guy I'd want.

I am more concerned about his lack of political experience than his wealth of medical. I just hope all the people who called out Obama for only having community organizer experience are now ready to stand up and self identify as hypocrites.

Seems to me that there something of a conflict of interest there. Advocating a leading cause of death and neurological injury, while being in a profession that will profit from it.

I expect Gabrielle Giffords will have an opinion on how 'not bad' a gunshot wound to the head is...

Edited by Venkman

whatever works for me and my move? now you're talking sweetits. i guess you should watch how you talk about politicians you don't agree with going forward, i'll be waiting for you to step outside of your realm of accomplishment. you're asking pretty high standards of an internet forum.

yeah, i don't think he would be a good choice. now don't take my opinion to heart marvin. as we all know, i am not a neurosurgeon.

Problem is I get dissipointed when you act like me. I expect more of you Edited by The Nature Boy

Problem is I get dissipointed when you act like me. I expect more of you

let me express my angst on the internet by lashing out at political figures and celebrities. it really nourishes the soul. please dad, back off a bit. i need to grow up and become my own person. :luv:

Filed: Timeline

Fat chance.

Filed: Timeline

I agree. He's a neurosurgeon, and an accomplished one at that. But he's too eager to appeal to the right wing extremists. Once the rest of the group get up and start running, I fear that Dr. Carson will get left in the dust.

He's in the dust right now. He's never getting out until the corporate persons start feeling comfortable with him, which would require a degree of moderation.

That's a key difference between traditional, carbon-based persons like you or I and corporate persons. We can be influenced by emotional appears based on fear and hate. They can't. They're all about the dollar bill and people simply spend more when they're happy and at peace in their homes and communities.

Corporate personhood is going to turn out to be a great counter to the negativity inherent in carbon-based persons.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So you're conceding that those who would vote for him actually have a brain, however dysfunctional it may be.

"...on rare occasions he showed flashes of a stagnant intelligence. But his brain was so rotted with drink and dissolute living that whenever he put it to work it behaved like an old engine that had gone haywire from being dipped in lard."

Lol, you crack me up. It's like all these random dudes who aren't even politicians are trying to be president for the GOP because President Obama did it first on the other side. Last cycle, it was Herman Cain. Now it's Dr. Carson. And like Dankine said, all the folks that talk about the POTUS experience level, are going to back a dude who has never served in office.

He's in the dust right now. He's never getting out until the corporate persons start feeling comfortable with him, which would require a degree of moderation.

That's a key difference between traditional, carbon-based persons like you or I and corporate persons. We can be influenced by emotional appears based on fear and hate. They can't. They're all about the dollar bill and people simply spend more when they're happy and at peace in their homes and communities.

Corporate personhood is going to turn out to be a great counter to the negativity inherent in carbon-based persons.

Now that the POTUS is done, there's no need for him. He has to know this.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg