rnab32

RFEs for filipinocupid.com

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I consider myself a International Playboy

I have meet about 300 girls from Philippines on these websites over the years and have been engaged to about 7 girls and had about 40 serious gf from Philippines.

For me I enjoy the chase and the love tango dance of romance.

I have skyped literally hundreds of girls from Philippines, and I have enjoyed it, It just seems that DIA has an abundance scammers.

But in my opinion dating websites is a great way to meet girls, you just have to be careful and diligent......

FYI international playboys don't use websites to pick up girls. The Philippines is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's not that impressive man. You're pretty much the same as the scammers on DIA, I'm not a hater just think being engaged to 7 girls seems kind of pointless.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have meet about 300 girls from Philippines on these websites over the years and have been engaged to about 7 girls and had about 40 serious gf from Philippines.

I have skyped literally hundreds of girls from Philippines, and I have enjoyed it, It just seems that DIA has an abundance scammers.

But in my opinion dating websites is a great way to meet girls, you just have to be careful and diligent......

Consider or considered?

Playboys have time to post on VJ?

:rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

299 of them dodged a bullet if you ask me.

Hi,everybody good day to all, just wanted to share my thoughts on this subject i meet my now wife on FC and never had a problem with it at her interview

• 2 months later...

New game USCIS is playing.

It's called Let's Save the USPS By Sending More Overnight Delivery Business Their Way.

I played the game this morning with my RFE.

ROC:

7/2/18 - ROC packet (I-751) sent

7/5/18 - USCIS CSC received

7/13/18 - NOA (I-797) notice date

7/17/18 - $680 check cashed

7/20/18 - NOA (I-797) received

3/11/19 - Biometrics reused

6/4/19 - Case transferred to Potomac Service Center  

10/9/19 - New Card Is Being Produced / Approved

10/11/19 - Card Was Mailed To Me

10/12/19 - Approval Notice received

10/17/19 - 10-yr Green Card received

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I met my Fiance on FC and stated that in my petition. I was prepared for an RFE however we did not receive one. Our petition was approved June 30. Seems that it depends on who adjudicates the petition.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.