We Keep Receipts

Husband fatally shot wife at doctor's office, police say

78 posts in this topic

Lucky for me. We weren't buds apparently.

It's pointless and never ends.

If he could just learn to temper his rage, he would have done good here. But he was wound too tight and looking for a fight.

You're right, it is pointless, but to be fair, it's what myself and Janelle go through daily. We're always accused of being obsessed with race, yet the folks that accuse us are the ones always talking about it. Even when we don't say anything about race, one comment from either one of us, and it becomes a race filled discussion. What's really funny is you have members here(you know who they are) that can't help but make comments that are derogatory and racist and aside from the few brave souls that make fun or point it out, it goes unchecked. If we make ONE comment, or heaven forbid we crack jokes about it, random members come in and declare we're the racists.

I've been called racist more times than the dudes who make the comments. Janelle is basically an angry black woman by some standards here. She can't even post positive stories about black people without being accused of having an agenda. It's like Val said, they want to talk about race without us involved. We can't have an opinion that's opposite of theirs, because they know better, about black people.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

The darker the fur the sweeter the juice?

So I've heard. I don't know, but my hubby sure is hooked. :lol:

If he could just learn to temper his rage, he would have done good here. But he was wound too tight and looking for a fight.

You're right, it is pointless, but to be fair, it's what myself and Janelle go through daily. We're always accused of being obsessed with race, yet the folks that accuse us are the ones always talking about it. Even when we don't say anything about race, one comment from either one of us, and it becomes a race filled discussion. What's really funny is you have members here(you know who they are) that can't help but make comments that are derogatory and racist and aside from the few brave souls that make fun or point it out, it goes unchecked. If we make ONE comment, or heaven forbid we crack jokes about it, random members come in and declare we're the racists.

I've been called racist more times than the dudes who make the comments. Janelle is basically an angry black woman by some standards here. She can't even post positive stories about black people without being accused of having an agenda. It's like Val said, they want to talk about race without us involved. We can't have an opinion that's opposite of theirs, because they know better, about black people.

I am an angry black woman. Here me meow!!! :luv::luv:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544664-black-judge-heaps-scorn-on-three-year-old-racist/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544671-philly-mob-beats-homeless-man-into-coma-with-hammer-furniture-leg/

Let's see how long before this raises an eyebrow. Looks like NB gave up on this thread and went somewhere else to express his white rage. And Lib? Never passes up an opportunity to talk about black people.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

O-Marvo, we all get judged and profiled here and in the world constantly. All you can do is represent ya know? Head held high sir!

O-Marvo, we all get judged and profiled here and in the world constantly. All you can do is represent ya know? Head held high sir!

I get to complain because I'm black. Perks of being oppressed, you know? Plus being Muslim gets me bonus points. :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I get to complain because I'm black. Perks of being oppressed, you know? Plus being Muslim gets me bonus points. :devil:

Your "free complain card" was revoked the day you moved to Hawaii.

Your "free complain card" was revoked the day you moved to Hawaii.

Hey now. I still get discriminated against here. All these women keep staring and smiling at me, it's unnerving... :goofy:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

#HawaiiProblems

#StillOppressedButMuchBetterWeather

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544664-black-judge-heaps-scorn-on-three-year-old-racist/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/544671-philly-mob-beats-homeless-man-into-coma-with-hammer-furniture-leg/

Let's see how long before this raises an eyebrow. Looks like NB gave up on this thread and went somewhere else to express his white rage. And Lib? Never passes up an opportunity to talk about black people.

NB works for a living now. I just don't have time. What little time I do have to express my white rage, is well spent here. Plus it gets you so worked up. That's worth something to me. :)

NB works for a living now. I just don't have time. What little time I do have to express my white rage, is well spent here. Plus it gets you so worked up. That's worth something to me. :)

So that's all I am to you? A cheap thrill? The least you could do is get me dinner first. :ranting:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

:unsure:

I'm not an easy win. You have to earn it. :protest:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg