We Keep Receipts

Husband fatally shot wife at doctor's office, police say

78 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Not a cow, a bull. Or would you rather be a steer................

No one is turning you into bulls! Bulls get someone else holding the, erm, bits and cup. No, you're grade A human--gotta do it yourselves.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

It would be nice if we could.

Sadly, a lot of people in the q u e e r community don't even know that factoid. I don't even know if there are any solid stats. It's our dirty, dirty little secret.

I thought we agreed on www.exstraight.matchvisajourney.com?

You should make it your personal agenda to put the stats together. It isn't fair there are no stats as if this category doesn't exist. I honestly thought things were kosher, at least with the domestic violence aspect. This would be a good project for you once you arrive to the U.S. I want to see your book one day.

hahaha I like it. www.exstraight.matchvisajourney.com has a good ring to it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You should make it your personal agenda to put the stats together. It isn't fair there are no stats as if this category doesn't exist. I honestly thought things were kosher, at least with the domestic violence aspect. This would be a good project for you once you arrive to the U.S. I want to see your book one day.

hahaha I like it. www.exstraight.matchvisajourney.com has a good ring to it.

My personal agenda is something significantly different and I don't think I have the time or energy or emotional ability to handle putting together the stats. Domestic violence is messy and scary and way too personal, for me, to be able to do it.

There's no community that doesn't have domestic violence. Where there is domestic, there is violence.

And yeeeessss. Exstraight is MUCH BETTER than exgay. RECRUIT!

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

My personal agenda is something significantly different and I don't think I have the time or energy or emotional ability to handle putting together the stats. Domestic violence is messy and scary and way too personal, for me, to be able to do it.

There's no community that doesn't have domestic violence. Where there is domestic, there is violence.

And yeeeessss. Exstraight is MUCH BETTER than exgay. RECRUIT!

Yes it is emotional and personal. Trust me, lived through it with an ex fiance and ex-husband. Third try is a charm, so I've heard. :) People ask me all the time how can I marry outside of my race. I tell them it isn't the race that matters, it is the heart that matters the most. If the heart is good, all other things are just minor details that can be worked out. I must say, my now husband has never, ever laid a hand on me. He has always been concerned about my well being and loves to do anything that would bring about just a tiny smile. This is priceless compared to a person who only wants to make you cry.

Hahahahahaha I don't recruit. Playing matchmaker is dangerous. I stay out of stuff like that. If it goes wrong, you will always be known as the cra p py friend who set your friend up on a cra p py blind date.

But there were married to a man. If they were married to a woman it might would have gone differently.

I didn't know this. I'm sorry.

Ow well, there is no side to cross over to. How about we all just learn to be good people.

How did you know?

You didn't get the memo?

This has now changed to www.matchvisajourney.com

Can't say. Women can be equally if not more violent than men in some cases. Didn't you watch Fatal Attraction? That poor bunny :crying: Or There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate? Bet Martin Lawrence won't be a playa no more :rofl:

Yes it is emotional and personal. Trust me, lived through it with an ex fiance and ex-husband. Third try is a charm, so I've heard. :) People ask me all the time how can I marry outside of my race. I tell them it isn't the race that matters, it is the heart that matters the most. If the heart is good, all other things are just minor details that can be worked out. I must say, my now husband has never, ever laid a hand on me. He has always been concerned about my well being and loves to do anything that would bring about just a tiny smile. This is priceless compared to a person who only wants to make you cry.

Hahahahahaha I don't recruit. Playing matchmaker is dangerous. I stay out of stuff like that. If it goes wrong, you will always be known as the cra p py friend who set your friend up on a cra p py blind date.

Of course he won't. I've seen and talked to you. You not beating me up!!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Can't say. Women can be equally if not more violent than men in some cases. Didn't you watch Fatal Attraction? That poor bunny :crying: Or There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate? Bet Martin Lawrence won't be a playa no more :rofl:

Of course he won't. I've seen and talked to you. You not beating me up!!

Men were involved again!! Martin Lawrence deserved it though. I was laughing. :rofl: Lying to that woman, telling her he loved her just for her undies. Men just can't be truthful.

He not beating me up because I'm bigger. After all, he is a tiny Asian man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMA beat you up because im waiting on my Hawaii invite!! :ranting::ranting:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not a cow, a bull. Or would you rather be a steer................

Speaking of which, I saw the second half full metal jacket this weekend. Not the best half but still fun.

Men were involved again!! Martin Lawrence deserved it though. I was laughing. :rofl: Lying to that woman, telling her he loved her just for her undies. Men just can't be truthful.

He not beating me up because I'm bigger. After all, he is a tiny Asian man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMA beat you up because im waiting on my Hawaii invite!! :ranting::ranting:

Lol, still waiting on our stuff to get here. Just got our car last week. The shipment should be here by Friday.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Mmmm hmmmmm

I ain't lying Craig! Still sleeping on an air mattress and eating on the floor. But it's Hawaii though....

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So, when you post a story, does this mean you'll have to stick to these type of stories? And I have to post about black people? Isn't that racist?

You are really no different than many here, myself included. I just find it hilarious you claim to be color blind

You are really no different than many here, myself included. I just find it hilarious you claim to be color blind

So you admit, you are not colorblind and you always look for the bad in people who are not your same race regardless of how many good people in that particular race there are.

I am glad you finally admitted it here on VJ.

So you admit, you are not colorblind and you always look for the bad in people who are not your same race regardless of how many good people in that particular race there are.

I am glad you finally admitted it here on VJ.

Yes I admit I am not colorblind. The rest is total BS.

My wife would be of not my same race, does that count ?

You are not color blind and blame every failure of every black person in American on Racism .

How so? This story doesn't have a racial nor a religious angle to it. There are no comments about white people or the like. You seem to be basing your claim simply because I posted this. Are you implying that I can only post stories with black people in them? If anyone else posted it, does that change anything?

The difference between me and the other posters that you are referring to is I don't troll the web looking for bad stories with white people. I don't break out the Jergens and wet towels when I see a story like this. I feel sorry for this lady's family. And I feel anger than this douchestain killed her. That's the main difference. I didn't say, look, white people kill each other too, or what's wrong with the white community? I don't start threads with polls that say, he got away with it because he's white.

I've reached across the aisle and condemn Democrats for racist remarks. The DC shooter Aaron Alexis? I posted that story. Folks claiming to be Muslims and committing heinous acts? I've posted those too. I don't discriminate.

No one is color blind, esp not me. I'm black, I have no choice to see that when threads are made and black people are talked about collectively.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yes I admit I am not colorblind. The rest is total BS.

My wife would be of not my same race, does that count ?

You are not color blind and blame every failure of every black person in American on Racism .

What color is your wife? I doubt you would have went to Africa and not North Africa to marry an African woman.

Please show me this. I would love to see where I wrote this last little lie you just typed. You are a fibber.