Tearyhappy

K1 visa appointment letter in Cambodia

21 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

When did you get the letter? I'm still waiting for mine. It's close to 1.5 weeks from the time they updated their schedule and I still haven't recieve the interview letter. How long did it take for you to get yours from the time they updated their schedule?

Timeline

Yes, I got the appointment date but I'm still waiting for the appointment letter. My fiancé appointment will be on June 16th. I plan on attending the interview with my fiancé. When is your appointment?

Timeline

My appointment will be next month , oh the packet 4 , they mail to my fiancé before appointment date 1-2 months . My appointment in May , and they mailed packet 4 to him around march. I think they will mail to you soon. If not , you have to call and ask them .

Timeline

So u didn't have appointment date yet ? Or you had it but they change it ? Do they email u the link to check about your appointment date ? For me , they email me the link to check it up . You have to keep checking every week until you see your appoiment date .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline

since April my k1 status was ready at nvc web site the only new thing I see date is changed only and I didn't get any appointment date yet when I. all them they said we will send u a letter so I have to Waite ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.