spookyturtle

Tsarnaev found guilty in Marathon bombing, will face death penalty

144 posts in this topic

If only there was a TOS or something that people could agree to and adhere to. Then we wouldn't have people disparaging an entire demographic all the time.

It's OK to disparage certain demographics. It's in the fine print.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Like ISIS did burning the pilot alive? Do you think that would be the way to go or would it make the US look like thugs. Thoughts?

There's a certain amount of people who have no problem with this type of behavior, as long as they're giving it and not receiving it.If ISIS does it, it's barbaric. If the US does it, it's justice.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

He'd be afraid.

Nah, there's very little to no black people. If the Muslims came with guns and open arms, I'd wager he'd fit right in with the rest of the extremists.

Edited by Marvin and Su

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Nah, there's very little to no black people. If the Muslims came with guns and open arms, I'd wager he'd feel right at home.

I think he's all talk. Real radical Muslims up close and personal would have him shaking in his shoes.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I think he's all talk. Real radical Muslims up close and personal would have him shaking in his shoes.

That would depend on how many weapons he has on him at the time. Most people when armed puff their chest out real quick. It's when they're unarmed that you find out what they're really made of.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

He needs to hang in Boston where he caused all the death .Televise the event live.

I agree

Or Electric Chair would be good.......

The assumption being that there is or should be a willing audience to watch it?

Do you guys watch all the beheading videos, or is it only ok to watch the death of someone who you feel deserves it?

The assumption being that there is or should be a willing audience to watch it?

Do you guys watch all the beheading videos, or is it only ok to watch the death of someone who you feel deserves it?

I think there's a market for some who think they would want to see it. Like Spooky said, mostly all talk. Watching another human being die in real time would be too much for those who ask to see it all the time...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think there's a market for some who think they would want to see it. Like Spooky said, mostly all talk. Watching another human being die in real time would be too much for those who ask to see it all the time...

At the very least you have to ask yourself why you want to watch material like that.

That would depend on how many weapons he has on him at the time. Most people when armed puff their chest out real quick. It's when they're unarmed that you find out what they're really made of.

But those crazy Muslims don't need guns. They'll cut your head off with a big, nasty looking knife.,

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

What would be the punishment under sharia?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

What would be the punishment under sharia?

Isn't it death unless the murderer is forgiven by the closest family member of the victim? I remember a case in the last year or so where the woman forgave the murderer of her son while he had the rope around his neck. She took the noose off and slapped him across the face. He got life in prison instead. It was a very courageous act on her part. She said him dying wouldn't bring her son back and there would be two,grieving mothers instead of one.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015