blessempress

Timeframe for Interview Date

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great job of the spreadsheet, dwheels76...,, very well done. 3 months for an interview is so sad.

After going through the NOA 2 process, then a 3 month wait on an interview is very painful, I am sure.

But, in the end, it will be so worth it.,,.,we know your pain.,, as my wife was supposed to be here in USA Jan. 2013.,.,,.it was April 24, 2013, but as I say it was so worth it.

Hang in there!

its crazy that people seeking a vistor visa can get an appointment so quick,.some people even get turned down for a visting visa and are told to file a petition,and it seems like the journey is never ending.The torture that pr an citizens have to go through to bring their loved ones is heartwrenching. the sad part also is that the wait is so long that people who file petitions for their loved ones,some have passed away while going through the process an the loved one on the other hand is so stuck on what to do. Its truly a sad process for so many families.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think its June before people with a CC in march get an interview from what I've observed people with CC in feb are already schedule for May

Yes I have observed the same thing ... Based on what I see ... March CC will receive a interview date for June this month. It seems to be a space of 6 weeks to have an interview scheduled at the Embassy in Jamaica. I'm waiting to see if this 90 day trend continues. It seems that the are giving themselves 90 days to deal with these cases. Based on dwheels spread sheet that is the trend.

Timeline

Yes I have observed the same thing ... Based on what I see ... March CC will receive a interview date for June this month. It seems to be a space of 6 weeks to have an interview scheduled at the Embassy in Jamaica. I'm waiting to see if this 90 day trend continues. It seems that the are giving themselves 90 days to deal with these cases. Based on dwheels spread sheet that is the trend.

yeah I'm watching for that trend too. But I wish more Jamaicans would complete their timeline and update their progress on the spreadsheets it would give better estimate and information for us using this website

Tasha

Timeline

Yea it hard... I waiting to see because they are suppose to give June interview dates this month. I'm waiting to see if it is truly following that 3 month trend. I'm tired of this now...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can we start a WhatsApp group the the Jamaican Embassy so we can also track whats going on real time?

F2A -CIR1: Husband

PD: September 12, 2013

CC: Feb 10, 2014

Mail Naturalization for Upgrade: Jan 29, 2015

Case in review March 23, 2015

Case Upgraded to IR: April 10, 2015

IL: June 1, 2015

Visa in Hand: ???

Naturalization: Wife

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

06-10-2014: Eligibility Date
03-08-2014: Application Sent
03-10-2014: Application Received
03-10-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed
03-12-2014: Priority Date
04-02-2014: Biometrics Walk In Date
05-08-2014: In-line for Interview
01-20-2015: Interview Date
01-29-2015: Oath Ceremony
01-29-2015: Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.